Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Wont Inherrit My Father $122billion Business - - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Wont Inherrit My Father $122billion Business - (379 Views)

No General Texas, I Wont Disseminates The Information, But I Would Something Els / If Your Application Letter Is Not Like This You Wont Get A Job / My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wont Inherrit My Father $122billion Business - by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2016
China's Richest man says he is in search of an heir to his $122 billion empire as his 28 year old only son has refused to take over his business, saying he does not want to live a life like that of his father.
Wang Jianlin, founder and chairman of Dalian Wanda Group, said his only son, Wang Sicong, doesn’t want to take over his shopping centres, hotels, theme parks and sports clubs.
Speaking at an entrepreneural summit in China over the weekend, Wang said
‘I have asked my son about the succession plan, and he said he does not want to live a life like mine. Perhaps young people have their own quests and priorities. Probably it will be better to hand over to professional managers and have us sit on the board and see them run the company,’ Wang said.
According to South China Morning Post, Wang Sicong is a director at his father's empire, with a 2 per cent stake. He founded Prometheus Capital in 2011 and has made investments in Invictus Gaming, Dining Concepts Holdings.
In May last year, Sicong made headline news after he bought two Apple Watches for his dog, called Wang Keke, who wears them both on his front legs. The pictures when shared online, caused an outcry from many Chinese.
Apple Watch sells between £820 and £1,300 in China. The son went to school in Britain and studied philosophy at the University College London. More than 80 per cent of Chinese heirs have shown no interest in inheriting their parents businesses, according to a survey by Shanghai Jiaotong University, covering 182 of the country’s top family-run companies.
According to the survey, some of them were backing off due to intense pressures, while others simply were pursuing other career interests, another study by an association of private enterprises in the mainland showed.

http://9jamoment.com/2016/12/14/kanye-west-explains-visited-donald-trump-9jamoment-com/

http://www.9jamoment.com
Re: I Wont Inherrit My Father $122billion Business - by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2016
Seriously undecided
Re: I Wont Inherrit My Father $122billion Business - by ajoyeleke(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2016
grin
Re: I Wont Inherrit My Father $122billion Business - by RagnarBankz(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2016
That boy must be high!!!
What did he smoke that made him to refuse his fathers wealth?

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Contract / Are U Having Difficulties Getting Referrals For Ur Links? / Majority Of Biafra Agitators Believe They'd Get Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.