Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Will I Do To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Do To Her (646 Views)

How Will I Stop My Madam(boss) From Assualiting Me Sexually Pls Help / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Do To Her by firstclassmumu: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Two ladies are in my room now and the want to rape me because I am handsome and I have big cassava. I don't want to do this I am still a virgin please nairalanders advice me on what to do. Lala abeg come chook mouth o
Re: What Will I Do To Her by kratosonofzeus: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2016
firstclassmumu:
Two ladies are in my room now and the want to rape me because I am handsome and I have big cassava. I don't want to do this I am still a virgin please nairalanders advice me on what to do. Lala abeg come chook mouth o
ther re two things u Cando....first release a very smelling fart.......then tell them u wanna poo lipsrsealed really bad
Re: What Will I Do To Her by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2016
if you continue like this your parents will regret why they ever had sex to produce you.

MMM I need my money
Re: What Will I Do To Her by firstclassmumu: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
ther re two things u Cando....first release a very smelling fart.......then tell them u wanna poo lipsrsealed really bad
we don't do that L A
Re: What Will I Do To Her by kratosonofzeus: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2016
firstclassmumu:
we don't do that L A
ure a firstclassmumu indeed..
Re: What Will I Do To Her by firstclassmumu: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
ure a firstclassmumu indeed..
what do you mean
Re: What Will I Do To Her by firstclassmumu: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2016
JixNation:
if you continue like this your parents will regret why they ever had sex to produce you.

MMM I need my money
thank you so tell me is mmm in my thread?

(1) (Reply)

. / Life Cycle Of Some Ladies.. / Court Orders Man To Sleep With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.