Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

The Ultimate Ugly Showcase Of Current Government Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Ultimate Ugly Showcase Of Current Government Websites (652 Views)

What Is Wrong With Nigerian Government Websites? / Best And Worst Government Websites / Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Ugly Showcase Of Current Government Websites by yawatide(f): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2009
If you thought Nigerian government websites were bad, think again.

Visit: www dot noupe dot com (I would post the link but don't want to fall victim to the bot tongue) and click the link with the said title, dated november 13).

geez! Maybe I need to append "International PLC" to my business name smiley
Re: The Ultimate Ugly Showcase Of Current Government Websites by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2009
But those government site look nice.
Re: The Ultimate Ugly Showcase Of Current Government Websites by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2009
But nysc website has to go down it's not attractive.
Re: The Ultimate Ugly Showcase Of Current Government Websites by yawatide(f): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2009
pc guru, come on man! you know you are posting off-topic right? cool

Repost this somewhere else and I will see what I can do wink
Re: The Ultimate Ugly Showcase Of Current Government Websites by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2009
Sorry.Not used to creating topics for every issue i have.

(1) (Reply)

Hot""""""""""""""""& / Online Payment / How To Configure Epayment Systems On Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.