Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum (1495 Views)

Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock (Photos) / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum by lagosmp3(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is pictured with his mother at the wedding of a family member held over the weekend.

Source: http://lagosmp3.com/2016/12/14/mothers-love-photo-vice-president-osinbajo-mum/

1 Like

Re: A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum by herzern(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
Followinq.
Re: A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum by angeltolly(f): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mama,

Your prayers didn't go in vain.
Your sleepless night has yielded good fruit.
Your sacrifice did not go unrewarded.

God bless all the mothers and mothers-to be including all responsible fathers who stood up as a good model to their children. Your reward is both here on earth and in heaven
kiss

6 Likes

Re: A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum by Qmerit(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lovely
Re: A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum by tit(f): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Is that his brother still leaving in a mud hut?

1 Like

Re: A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum by Ragnorak: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nice..

OK they should do something about the pervading hunger.
Re: A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum by Atiku2019: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lovely Family.
Re: A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum by boss1310(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
even if you get grey hairs you will never stop being her kid in your mother's eyes,I love that about mothers
Re: A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum by Fozi(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Your son and his master Buhari came to destroy our country and you want me to praise your picture That is a fat lie hypocritical monkey
Re: A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum by angeltolly(f): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fozi:
Your son and his master Buhari came to destroy our country and you want me to praise your picture That is a fat lie hypocritical monkey

Re: A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum by Fozi(m): 1:22am On Dec 15, 2016
angeltolly:
Hungry goat you think am your playmate
Re: A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum by truthspeaks: 1:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Ok
Re: A Mother’s Love! Photo Of Vice President Osinbajo And His Mum by Donshegxy10(m): 5:28am On Dec 15, 2016
iya lara omo. love you my mama.

(1) (Reply)

Blame Buhari For Recession – Utomi / I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' / How Sacked Pencom Boss Got In Trouble With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.