Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Smile Communication Network Currently Down - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smile Communication Network Currently Down (1431 Views)

Airtel Network Is Currently Down. / Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) / Facebook Is Currently Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smile Communication Network Currently Down by ifenadi(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
All of a sudden, I noticed that my device refused to browse even though I am on unlimited plan, then I checked my wifi device and I noticed that it is out of network. I tried to access smile website(smile.com.ng) using my backup network to know if there is information as regard to the outage and the site refuses to open. We are currently experiencing smile network outage in Delta area. What is the situation in your area?

1 Like

Re: Smile Communication Network Currently Down by Maseconcept: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
I hope say they never pack up just like MMM
Re: Smile Communication Network Currently Down by leuelliot(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
I can confirm you are not alone OP, the downtime is affecting my business here in Port Harcourt negatively. Smile has just lost a customer!!!
Re: Smile Communication Network Currently Down by TheBawse(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
we have accreditation in a university in benin . and part of the accreditation is checking the avalibility of internet connection in our library. which prompted the purchase of a smile router with the unlimited plan . now the persons for the accreditation are around , smile network is not avalible @ the moment . so sad .
Re: Smile Communication Network Currently Down by ifenadi(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
I just got this text from them. Hopefully they will resolve it soon

Dear Customer, we apologize for the sudden interruption in your service. We are working hard to get you back online soon. Thank you for your patience! Smile
Re: Smile Communication Network Currently Down by Lordwize(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Has smile decided to go the way of MMM?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Get The New Infinix Zero 4!!! / Lumia 535 For Sale / Is Gearbest.com A Reliable Website To Buy Phones From...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.