Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

International Passport Problem - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passport Problem (6919 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / International Passport Price To Increase From Monday 4/03/2019 / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
[b][/b] Hello fellow Nairalanders, I have processed my International passport since 4 weeks now and i was told to come for it the following weeks because there was shortage of booklet for the passport. But till now am yet to get it. Please what is going on? Any other NL experiencing this?
Re: International Passport Problem by GogetterMD(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
32 leaves booklet right?
They always have a shortage of booklets
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
GogetterMD:
32 leaves booklet right?
They always have a shortage of booklets
Yes, 32 pages booklet, I tire self
Re: International Passport Problem by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
pls how much is the cost of passport presenly
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2016
bruce396:
pls how much is the cost of passport presenly
32 pages passport starts from #27,000.

1 Like

Re: International Passport Problem by Akayshittu: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sikay19:
[b][/b] Hello fellow Nairalanders, I have processed my International passport since 4 weeks now and i was told to come for it the following weeks because there was shortage of booklet for the passport. But till now am yet to get it. Please what is going on? Any other NL experiencing this?

Did mine at Ikoyi three weeks ago, yet to be available.

Its annoying.

@sikay19, what was your collection date on the print out paper?
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Akayshittu:

Did mine at Ikoyi three weeks ago, yet to be available.

Its annoying.

@sikay19, what was your collection date on the print out paper?
My collection date on the print out receipt was 18th of November but till now the 18th had never come which is so annoying
Re: International Passport Problem by Akayshittu: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sikay19:
My collection date on the print out receipt was 18th of November but till now the 18th had never come which is so annoying

@sikay19, that's not funny at all. Its almost 2 month. Its sad sha.

Mine is scheduled for 19th December. I really need to be on fasting and prayer.

I guess you didn't do yours at Ikoyi because I met a lady that did on Nov 16 and collected Nov 28 at Ikoyi.

Its quite unfortunate. Some embassies I learnt are closing for the year soon and its going to affect some peoples plan.

Incidentally, they are even planning to increase the passport fee again without addressing the backlog.

Hoping for the best anyway.
Re: International Passport Problem by Pamelayoung: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
If you tip them your passport will be ready sooner than u knw
Re: International Passport Problem by omoeniyan09(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fellow nairalanders I need some advice
I !misplaced my international passport and I registered for another one which I got after capturing in Abuja, eventually I found the former one wch i already claimed was lost , few months later I couldn't find the new one , now I have the old PP with me .can I use it for visa application........
All insults and yabbing for carelessness is welcome thanks in anticipation of your constructive yabbing

2 Likes

Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 5:59am On Dec 16, 2016
omoeniyan09:
Fellow nairalanders I need some advice
I !misplaced my international passport and I registered for another one which I got after capturing in Abuja, eventually I found the former one wch i already claimed was lost , few months later I couldn't find the new one , now I have the old PP with me .can I use it for visa application........
All insults and yabbing for carelessness is welcome thanks in anticipation of your constructive yabbing
Lolz, There is no need to insult anyone here. But my advice to you is that you should made this known to the Immigration office where you did your new capturing. Then you can be guided on how to go about it
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2016
Pamelayoung:
If you tip them your passport will be ready sooner than u knw
This is not about Tipping bro because the actual problem is that Booklet for 32 pages passport is currently unavailable.
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 6:03am On Dec 16, 2016
Akayshittu:

@sikay19, that's not funny at all. Its almost 2 month. Its sad sha.

Mine is scheduled for 19th December. I really need to be on fasting and prayer.

I guess you didn't do yours at Ikoyi because I met a lady that did on Nov 16 and collected Nov 28 at Ikoyi.

Its quite unfortunate. Some embassies I learnt are closing for the year soon and its going to affect some peoples plan.

Incidentally, they are even planning to increase the passport fee again without addressing the backlog.

Hoping for the best anyway.
I did it at Ibadan,Oyo state but how come the lady got her passport 2 weeks after because am wondering
Re: International Passport Problem by Akayshittu: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sikay19:
I did it at Ibadan,Oyo state but how come the lady got her passport 2 weeks after because am wondering

As regards the lady, i wouldn't know but she did through the guys am using as well.

Perhaps the booklet unavailability issue has not come up when she did hers.

I wish i could be that lucky as well.
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Akayshittu:

As regards the lady, i wouldn't know but she did through the guys am using as well.

Perhaps the booklet unavailability issue has not come up when she did hers.

I wish i could be that lucky as well.
Lol, God knows the best
Re: International Passport Problem by Akayshittu: 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
@sikay19, just got mine today.
I do not know maybe its a coincidence or something but today was suppose to be my collection date.
Anyways...I thank God.
Wishing you the best as well.
Re: International Passport Problem by Talliusceciro12: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
I just misplaced my ecowas passport with visas. I just wanna go in for a new one. I would like to know whether I will get the same information such as passport number, date of issue and expiry date of the lost one printed on the New one . Thanks
Re: International Passport Problem by 0866ma081: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Akayshittu:
@sikay19, just got mine today.
I do not know maybe its a coincidence or something but today was suppose to be my collection date.
Anyways...I thank God.
Wishing you the best as well.

Which state did you process it?
Re: International Passport Problem by Akayshittu: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
0866ma081:

Passport Office @ Ikoyi, Lagos
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
0866ma081:

I processed it at Ibadan,Oyo state.
Re: International Passport Problem by Wolexdey(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sikay19:
I processed it at Ibadan,Oyo state.

Kindly help with the office address...How much did you paid for the Passport to get it processed.

Thanks.
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wolexdey:

Wow! Thanks so very much...I really appreciate.

Thanks a lot...The LORD be With You. Am grateful once again.
You are welcome. May God be with us all (Amen)

1 Like

Re: International Passport Problem by Wolexdey(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sikay19:
y From Iwo road Take okada straight to Immigration office . Alternatively go to gate from gate ask from anybody around there that you are going to gate you will be shown the way because it is not far to gate. It would be done for you at #26,500 by the guy

Thanks so much.

Am grateful
Re: International Passport Problem by Wolexdey(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sikay19:
You are welcome. May God be with us all (Amen)

Hope you've gotten your passport as at today?
Re: International Passport Problem by 0866ma081: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
I processed. Mine @ ibadan and up till now the officer in charge still claims that it is not ready since 1st of dec
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wolexdey:

Hope you've gotten your passport as at today?
The booklet is not yet available and it is nationwide problem because immigration sector is on debt so they couldnt pay for the booklets which led to the inabillity to process the passport. So am looking forward to next week
Re: International Passport Problem by Wolexdey(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sikay19:
The booklet is not yet available and it is nationwide problem because immigration sector is on debt so they couldnt pay for the booklets which led to the inabillity to process the passport. So am looking forward to next week

Oh! Sorry about that.

Hopefully you will get your passport soon.

1 Like

Re: International Passport Problem by 0866ma081: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
Oga oo I can't see any system working. In nigeria
Re: International Passport Problem by Sikay19(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2016
0866ma081:
Oga oo I can't see any system working. In nigeria

I dont get you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Restates Commitment To Intermodal Transport System / Dubai Travellers, Is This Amount Enough For Her Shopping>? / Czech Republic Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.