Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

See How Mmm Want To Kill This Woman's Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Mmm Want To Kill This Woman's Husband (1163 Views)

Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago / Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Mmm Want To Kill This Woman's Husband by creative11(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2016

I just stumble on this on familyparliament.com forum,I feel all Nigerians should read it and be wise.
I want you to do three things
1) Learn form this Man error
2) Counsel the wife.
3) Check up all your families who are on MMM and keep eye on them lets they kill themselves.

http://familyparliament.com/Thread/help-my-husband-is-going-crazy-because-of-mmm-suspension/
Re: See How Mmm Want To Kill This Woman's Husband by SWORD419(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
choi, we warned u guys.
Re: See How Mmm Want To Kill This Woman's Husband by Mememan: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM is dead
MMM could have been a perfect platform to make some money if not for GREED.

THE SO-CALLED GUIDERS and administration crumbled the system.
How can someone invest 300k and get 1.9 million naira at the end of the month.
Or 1million naira to get 6 million naira. This is ridiculous greed. Woe betide all of them.
Whereas, an ordinary member of mmm will invest 300k and get about 390k or 1 million naira for about 1.35 million naira within the same time frame.
Greed crumbled mmm.
The bonuses allocated to those guider and admin is just too outrageous.

If peradventure mmm, comes back alive which is only about 30% possible, they should cancel all those ridiculous bonuses or at least,
Direct referrers should get 5%
So-called guiders should get 0.000001%.

1 Like

Re: See How Mmm Want To Kill This Woman's Husband by godfrey01(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
lie from the pit of hell. No mmm participant will try that.. some many people just want attention and they start writing nonsense post about mmm participants......
Re: See How Mmm Want To Kill This Woman's Husband by godfrey01(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
the site where you got that, nor even get participantss...
Re: See How Mmm Want To Kill This Woman's Husband by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
godfrey01:
lie from the pit of hell. No mmm participant will try that.. some many people just want attention and they start writing nonsense post about mmm participants......
I don't know if this is true ooooo but I know of one aunt in my neighborhood who used the money her hubby to be(who is abroad) sent to her to buy all the clothes they need for the wedding both traditional and white for MMM, the money she used according to her was 400k when she converted to naira and now with the new development she is left with just 80k that she saved earlier and she can't ask the fiance for money again because she already told the fiance that she has bought all the things she needs. Now all she is left with is just 80k and the wedding is this weekend. Everyone had to sit and rub my minds together by helping her manage the 80k for the clothing. I hope it works out for her.
Re: See How Mmm Want To Kill This Woman's Husband by godfrey01(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

I don't know if this is true ooooo but I know of one aunt in my neighborhood who used the money her hubby to be(who is abroad) sent to her to buy all the clothes they need for the wedding both traditional and white for MMM, the money she used according to her was 400k when she converted to naira and now with the new development she is left with just 80k that she saved earlier and she can't ask the fiance for money again because she already told the fiance that she has bought all the things she needs. Now all she is left with is just 80k and the wedding is this weekend. Everyone had to sit and rub my minds together by helping her manage the 80k for the clothing. I hope it works out for her.

some people nor dey hear word... use your spare money and it was boldly written on the front page... anywayz i am not here to condemn anyone but let them wait till january ...... just three weeks from here....
Re: See How Mmm Want To Kill This Woman's Husband by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Nigerians and GREED!

It is clearly stated on the site to use your spare money. While that is impracticable as nobody really has any 'spare cash' in this economy, commonsense dictates that one should at least use money he can easily forfeit if he loses it.

I myself was seduced into it by the people around me but that was because I didn't even investigate the scheme properly before committing myself. I mean who gives 30% profit from zero investment?

These people just kept rotating other people's money until the system crumbled. It is not like they are making any profit from any business they do with the cash, so how do they raise the whooping 30% they give after one month?

I think it serves all participants right (myself including) , there's no such thing as a free lunch. Whoever believes such things exist deserves to be duped! !!

1 Like

Re: See How Mmm Want To Kill This Woman's Husband by uairaland: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
we will see the degree of problems this MMM thing has caused when they don't resume normal activities by January as promised.

lots of families are affected.
many people will lose their jobs.
many relationships will be strained.
many secrets will be revealed.
even the churches will have their share.

Let January come.
I hope they resume normal activities.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Etiquette / Difference Between Our Mothers As Wives And Today's Wives / Older Nigerian Mothers On What They Would Do Differently As New Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.