Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55658 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by djblue007(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2018
I did two transactions on the 5th (#300) and 9th(#1200) January with Clubkonnect. I sent the amounts into their UBA account. I complained on WhatsApp, no response and put calls through their care line but they never pick. All I saw is that they've cleared my transaction history without crediting me. This is the 4th month. My account is attached to O8O62417O52.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Unikkecy: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
me too,I did two transactions on the 31st March 2018 (#3000) and 3rd April(#2000) with Clubkonnect. I sent the amounts into their Fidelity bank account. I complained on WhatsApp, no response and put calls through their care line but they never pick. They are yet fund my two wallets. My accounts are attached to O7065516756 and 08035648046

1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Unikkecy: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Clubkonnect, pls fund my tw.o accounts
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Alphaoscar: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Philtrik:

Clubkonnect has failed. Use Mobilenig.com
next time.

I was lucky to escape from Clubkonnect

Mobilenig.com is no better. I have an unremitted payment since March 24th even despite the fact that the bank confirm the payment they still refuse to fund my wallet. I sent them a message since yesterday which they refuse to read talk less of reply despite the fact that the incompetent customer service is online all through the night till this time
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Freetech: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
@clubkonnect, I bought mtn 500mb from you since 7Nov 2017, not yet delivered up till today. Is this still system problem or a scam. Almost 5months now. You take money from me refused to render the service paid for.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Princy1kg: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
I also made payment for my wallet to be credited and until now it has not been funded and I've call them and they refused to take my calls or reply me on WhatsApp

Indeed they no longer live up to their game

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Mirakool: 1:49am On Apr 05, 2018
Transaction ID : 6261276301            User ID : CK10016380  
Payment Option: MobileBanking
Bank Name *: Access Bank Plc      
Type *: Deposit Fund      
Amount *: 550      
Narration used: 08169543590
I made the above transaction on 2nd of April 2018 in the morning and my wallet have not been credited yet

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Princy1kg: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=clubkonnect post=51957732]

Provide evidence of payment u were defrauded, so we can make a full refund until them i advise u to desist from defaming our business and accusing us falsely

Clubkonnect team
[/quot

Nobody is defaming you or accusing your business falsely
Its the gospel true

You and your company are fraudsters and I will make sure I report you to the appropriate authority
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by nani667: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
People still paying into these people's accounts... they will pay and come here to complain... Despite all the complaints everywhere
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Laggatumuch(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
iPhone 7 128 gb Available selling for 150k asap
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Chrisdon1: 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
I funded my wallet using mobile transfer on clubkonnect over 1week now and dey are yet to credit my wallet..abeg make una refund me or beta still credit my wallet.. Phone: 08142563299
Also check your watsapp msg and prove of payment
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by djblue007(m): 5:43am On Apr 06, 2018
Chrisdon1:
I funded my wallet using mobile transfer on clubkonnect over 1week now and dey are yet to credit my wallet..abeg make una refund me or beta still credit my wallet.. Phone: 08142563299
Stop using them. Lot of us have experienced this without being refunded. All they do is come here and post a declaimer.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Blessedmum(f): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Alphaoscar:

Mobilenig.com is no better. I have an unremitted payment since March 24th even despite the fact that the bank confirm the payment they still refuse to fund my wallet. I sent them a message since yesterday which they refuse to read talk less of reply despite the fact that the incompetent customer service is online all through the night till this time

mobilenig is a fraud, currently having an issue of missing fund with them. I transferred #3000 to their gtb account since on the second of March, they are yet to credit my wallet, even after showing them my transaction history.

I transferred another #2000 this morning, the stupid customer agent is telling me to visit the bank despite showing him my sms alert.

Their customer agent is so incompetent, d dumb agent kept asking me stupid questions repeatedly. Asking for sms alert even after providing my statement of account.
You guys should better credit my wallet else an going to post all the evidence here.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Chrisdon1: 5:28am On Apr 07, 2018
djblue007:
Stop using them. Lot of us have experienced this without being refunded. All they do is come here and post a declaimer.

This is so bad...so finally I have been scammed!! :-

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Chrisdon1: 5:34am On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisdon1:

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Crespodinho(m): 12:07am On Apr 09, 2018
Is club connect a scam? Please o. E shaanu mi
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by MrsMango(f): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
I just stumbled on www.octavo.com.ng on Tech market section of nairaland. And I can tell you that their service is the fastest I've used. No need to fund any wallet. No need to even register.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
These same idiots scammed me of over four thousand naira last year. I didn't even know that is what they do to other people.

I am pained because this is a business that has potential to become something massive in the coming years given how long they've been in the market.

I will post screenshots of me asking and asking him to credit the data I bought for myself and girlfriend.

Clubkonnect is a fraudulent business.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by wasiuojo: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
please beware of clubkonnect they're thief and scammer, they've deprived me if my money
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Angelique01: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
@clubkonnect I transfered 2000 naira to Ojeanelo Victor Braimoh's Firstbank account from my access bank account in the 11th of April, 2018 and up til now my clubkonnect mobile app wallet has not been credited. Pls fix this issue. The number registered on the app is 08181687374

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by adeyemix6: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
Clubkonnect is now scam....beware of them
My money is now 14 days which I've been calling them and not the first time

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by adeyemix6: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
They done do me something for this life.... Even i opened new account when I want to die of their scam but they turned out in wonderful way with my new account......Bleep clubkonnect
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Maxy21: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2018
please I sent money twice to their first bank account since yesterday through mobile transfer from my first bank account, but my wallet is yet to be credited, am really frustrated. I've been calling their customer care but no one is picking the calls. They aren't even replying their watsapp messages. Am really frustrated here and am finding it difficult to upload the receit of the transaction to this site. Pls help me. The registered number is 09055482866
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Remotee: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Please let jointly help others from falling to this clubkonnect scam, let post it on Facebook and all social media that they are now scam so that others will not fall victim. I transfer to their bank account and I've not being credited, all those support or saying positive about them may probably be part of the scammers. What they are doing is to let others fall the victim for then to continue scamming people. This is a scam site and it should be treated as one.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by joymode: 12:34am On May 02, 2018
Olayinka777:
Bro,I guess this was a long time ago. Believe me they have improved greatly, u don't even need to call them anymore before your wallet get funded. I remember back in the day whenever a customer wanted to buy an airtime of as low as #100 I would have to call them to pls help me with the transaction, but now everything is on auto pilot,I mean automatic u don't need to put any call across to anymore. Evening if u do bank transfer to their acct as Early as 3am u would get funded immediately. I have tried it severally,no be dem say.
Pls give them a second chance.

It is not a long time ago o... CLUBKONNECT is a big time SCAM! ...And I really wish I had seen all these post before now... A friend of mine just registered last week Monday 23rd of April 2018... And till now her wallet has not been credited...it has been stories upon stories... This very recent...
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by joymode: 12:40am On May 02, 2018
adeyemix6:
Clubkonnect is now scam....beware of them
My money is now 14 days which I've been calling them and not the first time

Pls let's spread the word... These people are heartless... And dubious...
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by faithfull18(f): 8:53am On May 02, 2018
I resell data at affordable prices and my service is tested and trusted. Visit my profile https://www.nairaland.com/4446297/affordable-mtn-data-subscription-contact to read reviews.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Olayinka777(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2018
faithfull18:
I resell data at affordable prices and my service is tested and trusted. Visit my profile https://www.nairaland.com/4446297/affordable-mtn-data-subscription-contact to read reviews.
The issue with these data stuff is that it's very difficult to buy from another dealer. I don't understand why it's so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.