Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55448 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by faithfull18(f): 10:54am On May 03, 2018
Olayinka777:
The issue with these data stuff is that it's very difficult to buy from another dealer. I don't understand why it's so.
How? I don't understand what you are saying.Asides etisalat,which can be a bit problematic.You can buy other networks data from resellers easily.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Olayinka777(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2018
faithfull18:

How? I don't understand what you are saying.Asides etisalat,which can be a bit problematic.You can bu y other networks data from resellers easily.
What i mean is; assuming u have been buying data from Mr A,the day u decide to buy from Mr B u would discover that it's not possible because your number has been tied to Mr A's platform.

I hope u understand now?
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by faithfull18(f): 2:20pm On May 03, 2018
Olayinka777:
What i mean is; assuming u have been buying data from Mr A,the day u decide to buy from Mr B u would discover that it's not possible because your number has been tied to Mr A's platform.

I hope u understand now?

Yes,I do understand you now. That problem arises for etisalat users alone.It doesn't affect other networks.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Olayinka777(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2018
faithfull18:

Yes,I do understand you now. That problem arises for etisalat users alone.It doesn't affect other networks.
No! I think it applies to all the networks.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by faithfull18(f): 3:36pm On May 03, 2018
Olayinka777:
No! I think it applies to all the networks.

No,it does not. I sell data. For other networks apart from etisalat, your phone number is not saved on any beneficiary list. You can buy from anyone at anytime without issues.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Olayinka777(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2018
faithfull18:

No,it does not. I sell data. For other networks apart from etisalat, your phone number is not saved on any beneficiary list. You can buy from anyone at anytime without issues.
Oh ok! Thanks for the assurance.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by faithfull18(f): 8:23am On May 04, 2018
Olayinka777:
Oh ok! Thanks for the assurance.
You are welcome.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Maxy21: 9:39pm On May 07, 2018
Pls I bought mtn 1Gb which is 550 from my wallet, I was debited but I am yet to receive the data. what I am seeing in my transaction details is that they collected 300 naira for the 1 gb while it was actually 550.Pls the phone number I sent the data to is 08109682842 and my registered number is 09055482866. Pls I am finding it difficult to upload the evidence of the payment and transaction details to this site. Pls Clubkonnect crosscheck and work on ur customer care, it's really poor. Am very frustrated here. Thanks.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Gorem2013: 4:19am On May 08, 2018
You mean with this warning www-nairaland-com.0.i.org/4491405/breaking-clubkonnect-website-pulled-down?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://http-www-nairaland-com.0.i.org/4491405/breaking-clubkonnect-website-pulled-down?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqDx7zKZpQ8Lgwx#67354447
You still went ahead to do this transaction? You got what you deserve

Another guy with 08038036934 also transferred airtime to Clubkonnect for data yesterday, he is also haven't received anything.

Maxy21:
Pls I bought mtn 1Gb which is 550 from my wallet, I was debited but I am yet to receive the data. what I am seeing in my transaction details is that they collected 300 naira for the 1 gb while it was actually 550.Pls the phone number I sent the data to is 08109682842 and my registered number is 09055482866. Pls I am finding it difficult to upload the evidence of the payment and transaction details to this site. Pls Clubkonnect crosscheck and work on ur customer care, it's really poor. Am very frustrated here. Thanks.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by phemheritage: 8:56am On May 09, 2018
CLUBKONNECT, YOU GUYS ARE NOW DISAPPOINTING US, I DID 3GIG MTN DATA SUB FOR SOMEONE 08167291234 ON 7/5/18 AND 1100 AND 550 WERE DEDUCTED RESPECTIVELY, THE DATA WAS NOT DELIVERED AND YOU SHOW THAT YOU DEDUCTED 300 EACH WHICH WAS NOT SO, YOU GUYS REFUSED TO PICK UR CALLS AND IGNORE MY WHATSAPP CHAT, ALL MY TRANSACTION DETAILS HAVE BEEN SENT TO U, PLS DO SMTH, MY PHONE NOB IS 08066832301 AND MY ID IS CK-10070445
PLS JUST RETURN MY MONEY TO MY WALLET
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Maxy21: 9:22am On May 11, 2018
My issue has been resolved, thanks Clubkonnect
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Johnbw: 10:02pm On May 12, 2018
Recently, clubkonnect brought what they called " customer care Robot" as shown in the pix below.... IN MY OPINION, THIS IS THE HIGHEST DECEPTION OF THE HIGEST ORDER. As nobody's issue had been treated by this Robot system.

I CHALLENGE ANY BODY WHOSE ISSUE HAD BEEN TREATED BY THIS SO CALLED ROBOT SYSTEM TO COMMENT AGAINST OPINION..!!!

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Zicman: 4:22am On May 13, 2018
N300 MTN CREDIT NOT RECEIVED

I bought N300 worth of mtn credit from my wallet on 12/05/2018, I didn't receive the airtime but clubkonnect debited my account.
Credit my sim asap.
My user id is 07055526564
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by immaculateme2: 6:49pm On May 15, 2018
wasiuojo:
please beware of clubkonnect they're thief and scammer, they've deprived me if my money
. Hmnnn, i wonder o..clubkonnect fund my wallet, i paid 10k into your gtb account on saturday 12th may. Fund my wallet within 24hours ooo hmn. 08066723691
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by immaculateme2: 6:55pm On May 15, 2018
clubkonnect:

Haha how did we scam u 50k in this harsh economic condition and recession, pls feel free to post details here, we will be very interested to know
Thanks clubkonnect team
. I payed 10k into your gtb account since saturday 12may, uptil now u didnt respond, pls credit my wallet...08066723691.
We gave you benefit of doubt by trusting you with our money and doing business with you. Abah! +his is not fair. Your customer care self was rejecting my call.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Johnbw: 8:16pm On May 15, 2018
Today 15/5/2018, I want to say to anyone who want to transact with clubkonnect to change his/her mind.

You may decide to shun this advise, but the day you fall into trouble with clubkonnect, don't say you did'nt read this post.

The day clubkonnect changes(which i doubt), I will also come to inform you guys here, because i have many people i hav introduced to clubkonnect.

Let me warn you again, forget the automated customer care robot they claim to used. They are all fake. If they are not, they would have refunded my money....

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by immaculateme2: 10:41pm On May 15, 2018
Johnbw:
Today 15/5/2018, I want to say to anyone who want to transact with clubkonnect to change his/her mind.

You may decide to shun this advise, but the day you fall into trouble with clubkonnect, don't say you did'nt read this post.

The day clubkonnect changes(which i doubt), I will also come to inform you guys here, because i have many people i hav introduced to clubkonnect.

Let me warn you again, forget the automated customer care robot they claim to used. They are all fake. If they are not, they would have refunded my money....
. What pisses me off is that when you call their customer care, they wont pick it or they disconnect your call. , whatsapp they dont reply msges.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Maxy21: 9:46am On May 17, 2018
Johnbw:
Recently, clubkonnect brought what they called " customer care Robot" as shown in the pix below.... IN MY OPINION, THIS IS THE HIGHEST DECEPTION OF THE HIGEST ORDER. As nobody's issue had been treated by this Robot system.

I CHALLENGE ANY BODY WHOSE ISSUE HAD BEEN TREATED BY THIS SO CALLED ROBOT SYSTEM TO COMMENT AGAINST OPINION..!!!

Is a lie ooh. Mine worked immediately. And It worked for another person I told too. Maybe u aren't clicking the correct thing. Maybe where u were supposed to click airtime, u clicked data. Or vice versa. for glo, it's airtime not data even if what u subscribed for was data.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Nteogwuija(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2018
It seems Clubkonnect is gradually turning to a scam organisation.

I wanted to purchase 2gb of data on Wednesday, so I decided to fund my wallet with 1100. After paying into their fidelity bank account details and following their prompts, Clubkonnect still won't credit me up till this moment.

It's over 48 hours since I did this transaction. The customer care won't pick calls, even when they manage to pick, all they will say is "we are working on it" as if it was a rigid robot talking.

I have used their automated "sh°t" more than 5 times, yet I have not been credited. They hardly respond on WhatsApp even after submitting proof of payment.

This is my ID = CK3073

I am also attaching my payment details here for everyone to see.

If after my complaint here and u guys won't do anything, I will sponsor a social media campaign with my influencer friends against your fraudulent activities.

If u guys are tired of the business why not just quit instead of obstructing other people's business.

#Enoughisenough

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.