Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

If This Doesn't Motivate You To Meet More Women, Nothing Will - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Doesn't Motivate You To Meet More Women, Nothing Will (865 Views)

Is This How Jumia Is? This Doesn't Make Sense To Me / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Doesn't Motivate You To Meet More Women, Nothing Will by RonCollins: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
A while back, a man named James met a woman he particularly liked during a Ten-Plus Live weekend.

He was able to successfully continue the interaction with her later on...and was thrilled about it.

But here's the thing. At first, James had left that interaction without getting her number.

When the chips were down, he got what I call "second stage fear or rejection" and bailed out of the conversation.

Ultimately, he didn't want to risk the warm-fuzzies of having had a girl be nice to him. Asking for her number would have done that.

After all, what if she denied him? That would only feel as if he had sort of postponed the "inevitable" rejection.

It's as if he convinced himself the "what if?" fantasy was somehow better than finding out what the real potential there was.

I was left no other option than to ask him how honest he was being with himself.

What would be more painful...knowing that he essentially wimped out and let himself down or, well, anything that woman could say or do to "reject" him?

The answer in his mind was a no-brainer, so he went back in there and did the right thing...ultimately with positive results.

That next level of euphoria would never have happened had he not made the RIGHT decision to believe in himself.

And hey, you know what? Even if something socially catastrophic had happened when asking the woman for her phone number (e.g. she put him off in some extra-rude way), that wouldn't have been a big deal in the long run.

At the very least, it wouldn't have been nearly as damaging as "rejecting" one's SELF.

How do I know this?

Read the full article here: http://www.relationshiptalkforum.com/blogs/how-to-attract-men-and-women/814-if-this-doesn-t-motivate-you-to-meet-more-women-nothing-will

Re: If This Doesn't Motivate You To Meet More Women, Nothing Will by Adasun(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: If This Doesn't Motivate You To Meet More Women, Nothing Will by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oga go chop amala
Re: If This Doesn't Motivate You To Meet More Women, Nothing Will by oyenibi123(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
On top wetin
Re: If This Doesn't Motivate You To Meet More Women, Nothing Will by ikp120(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Uwa cho ikpu mehn grin grin grin
Tufiakwa
Re: If This Doesn't Motivate You To Meet More Women, Nothing Will by Bluezy13(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmm...

Warris this

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Says Your Butt Is His Lust, What Does He Really Mean? / I Need Advice Pls / Are You Jealous Of The Men With 2+ Wives ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.