Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly (20539 Views)

Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday / Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose / Infograph: FAAC Allocation Distribution To 36 States From January - March 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Nnamdisblog(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
The Infograph of 2017 Budget Proposal President Muhammadu Buhari presented at a joint session of National Assembly today, December 14th, 2016.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/infograph-of-budget2017-proposed-by.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by three: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Very 'informative' infographic

Okay so first off it isn't any wonder that the Ministries with the largest budgetary provisions are headed by the most 'controversial' ministers?

Having a 3rd of your budget financed by deficit is simply ludicrous and in the current socio-economic/political environment simply wishful thinking (Oil revenue has been massively eroded due to Bombings)

Oil revenue and Non-Oil revenue are almost equal (this simply assumes that we will make as much money from agric, and not much else as we make from oil..., Really?)

The sum of N529B for works, power and housing is grossly inadequate as there already is a funding deficit for most FG contracts so this is like throwing money into a bottomless pit - summary - we're going to be hearing many many more excuses)

Meanwhile why is the FCT getting a whole N37B (okay now I understand why Bala Muhammed's son allegedly has several supercars and properties) on a serious note it would make sense if Lagos, Kaduna and Portharcourt shared this sum as intended abinitio.

Den come oh! dis $30B wey PMB wan collect by force, d servicing dey inside d N1.6T abi e go still join am!!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
I'm sure Buhari didnt understand jack about the budget. Only read what baby Adeosun prepared for him.Little wonder OBJ said Buhari is olodo when it comes to economic matters

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by ngmgeek(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Great!!

2 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by lifezone247(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
I'm coming lot me study it.

Modify. I like that special intervention logo grin

Meaning, pady pady things.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by prince985(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by celestialAgent(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Teribble color scheme.

Next time use a sequential color palette for your infographic.

Anyways, I will study it after I'm done with this ILLEGAL sex - i'm about to FVCK my pastor's only daughter girl on her father's bed grin

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by omogidi234(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
So fast. We gat brains here oh!
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by DrayZee: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nice representation of data.

But don't these guys know we need more money in the education sector?
I mean, after the VC's them have finished looting (it's inevitable), what will remain will barely be enough.

Special intervention That must be the money they plan to loot. sad

2 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by datopaper(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
2016 budget is not implemented. Upon huge allocation, it is useless. Nothing work.

They have started again.

Share the money.

You want some, take

5 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Onlineloaded: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
we don hear... buh visit https://www.onlineloaded.com too
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by legendte(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Implementation is the ozhodue
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nice,gimme mmm graph

3 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by stelaar(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
I can't see Agric ? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
smiley
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
b like say they are spending more than their earnings. m sure if we close down the house of reps and national assembly for a year, we'll save some bucks.

4 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by seunlly(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oh boi Education and Health is not even there. God help us all.

4 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by phrankchek(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
FCT. ....really? ??
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by lailo: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
The best presentation so far.So simple.Meanwhile NDDC 61bn and Niger Delta 33bn,for ND regions only besides d fact that they are beneficiaries of other allocations even having a larger parts of them,yet the region is still impoverished despite producing "the best president".Buhari pls do only one thing for ur regime---Seek ye first d end of corruption in Nigeria with ur last blood----leave light,education,good roads,health,jobs,economy....all these things shall be added to Nigeria later by a good succesor.Thanks

18 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Klamour: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Transportation budget alone is more than Education, Health and Niger Delta all joined together. Hmmmm, someone ah tell her this isn't "Settlement for Campaign Fubds"

3 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Hades2016(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
oya over to you guys, senate , rep, governor's and local chairman food don ready , make una start to da share am , useless people dem .... Na God go punish all of una one by one and the stupid man that calls himself Nigeria President

1 Like

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by DrayZee: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
seunlly:
Oh boi Education and Health is not even there.
God help us all.
I think you need glasses bruh.

11 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by lifezone247(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
phrankchek:
FCT. ....really? ??
keep dreaming. cheesy
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by phrankchek(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
seunlly:
Oh boi Education and Health is not even there.
God help us all.

God help who?? ? You didn't see education and health?? ??

3 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Pavore9: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Agriculture is not represented there.

6 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by lanxebony(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why is health budget so less 51 and UBEC is much , Nigeria health system need rebranding and it's collapsing day In and out , now Niger Delta budget is subdivided into two, hmmmm education a and UBEC no b edu b d 2?
Pls let's review this budget o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by phrankchek(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
lifezone247:
keep dreaming. cheesy

What else are they building in FCT? ??

1 Like

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
G
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by DozieInc(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by NaijaFutbol: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Non Oil Revenue

Where are we gonna get that from?

2 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
So a paltry 51billion for health (both capital and recurrent) , like seriously are you fvcking kidding me?
How much is allocated to the state House clinic ffs?
No one gives a hoot about health allocation but when someone dies in the hospital due to lack of equipment and manpower, we would come out with our long knives for the health workers.
Nigeria is such a country, a very interesting one.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje And Wife, Hafsat On Azman Air Economy Class Seat (Photo) / John Yakubu Yusuf: EFCC Probes Why Convicted Pension Thief Is Not In Jail / Akwa-Ibom' s Deputy Governor Resignation Letter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.