Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Immigration To Hike Price For International Passport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration To Hike Price For International Passport (14336 Views)

Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories / Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money / 8 Amazing Locations To Hike In Nigeria And Their Heights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration To Hike Price For International Passport by ebby9z(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
So, the 28500 is not enough? shocked shocked shocked despite the fact that you still have to settle officials if you want it done on time. This government is quite unfortunate sha
Re: Immigration To Hike Price For International Passport by Lushka(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dreamwaker:
What is going on in Nigeria??
BY MID 2017 U SHALL KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. SHEY NA UNA VOTE AM. UNA WANT CHANGE. HUNGER STILL DEY GENESIS, UNA DON BEGIN COMPLAIN. REVELATION STILL DEY FAR OOO....... LWKMD
Re: Immigration To Hike Price For International Passport by Ugosample(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
maxkia:
I write with utmost disdain with the deep shit the Change Mantra Has Caused Nigerians.Tinubu is to be blamed for taking the bait of an Ex General in Person of Buhari. Suddenly Tinubu is no longer in the News.I wonder the Relationship between Air Fare & International Passport.I trade in The East African Region,Kenya,Uganda,Tanzania and Rwanda.You need to see the reaction on the Faces of these Countries Immigration officials each time you bring out a Green Nigerian Passport.The Stereotype and All makes me come to a conclusion that The Nigerian passport has no Value even in the West south and East African Members not to Talk of Europe and America.I regret i am Nigerian.I think maybe in the long run,there should be a break-up .If we could do practicals with the Change mantra and fell for Buhari,s Trick,I think it will not be a bad idea to breakup and see what each Geo-political zone can do for itself.There is no rule of law in the country called Nigeria.Very Soon they will start selling its Citizens like it was done during the era of Slavetrade. What a Useless Country.

So how does break up solve the problem?
Re: Immigration To Hike Price For International Passport by kechywillz(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
This country don dey go cry
Re: Immigration To Hike Price For International Passport by Obiwiz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
ivandragon:
this regime takes a perverse pleasure in seeing Nigerians suffer...
LOL. Cost of wrong choices
Re: Immigration To Hike Price For International Passport by themanderon: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
When the wicked are in power the people groan that's it. fasten your seat belts the ride will get tougher by next year.
Re: Immigration To Hike Price For International Passport by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Una never see anything! I blamed the youths! I could remember during the last election, those that were around during bubu 1st era warned us but we said we need change! Late 80s to all 90s pikin cause am!
Re: Immigration To Hike Price For International Passport by Alezy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
bejeria101:
Just tell us to move out of nigeria. Foolish pple.
Am already planning to move out. This no be country at all. Just reach Libya route u go fear Nigerians when dey move ahead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Happening On The Badagry Axis? / Passengers Assault Turkish Airline Staffs Over Rescheduled Flight / UK Suspends £3,000 Visa Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.