Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

“i Will Tell Jesus For You” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “i Will Tell Jesus For You” (275 Views)

The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i Will Tell Jesus For You” by FreshGreen: 1:22am On Dec 15, 2016
“I WILL TELL JESUS FOR YOU”
……..Secret of Strength in Stressful Situation

Few days ago, my son was playing with an item in the house he wasn’t supposed to play with, so for him not to damage it, I collected it from him. He was not happy with me collecting the item from him but he couldn’t do anything against it, so he looked at me and said, “I will tell Jesus for you” meaning He would report me to Jesus. This is very funny as a child but it was serious to him. He felt since he was not happy that I collected the item he was using to play from him and he thought no one greater in the house He could report me to, so He said he would report me to Jesus.

YOU SHOULD TELL JESUS TOO
This is a secret of strength and also success in life. When we are displeased by what people do or by situation, disappointed by people we trust, or even delayed; in such situations we need not to be discouraged or depressed or panic, but we should tell it to Jesus in prayer.

In the book of 1 Samuel 8:6, “But the thing displeased Samuel when they said, “Give us a king to judge us.” So Samuel prayed to the LORD.” As children of God, when we are displeased with any situation, the first thing we should do is to pray about it, and not to panic.

WHY YOU NEED TO TELL JESUS
In any situation when we are displeased, disappointed or disturbed, the first thing that should be done before any other thing is to pray about it, why? Because we get two things from God when we pray about such displeasing, disappointing or disturbing situation:

1, PEACE & COMFORT: When your mind is troubled and disturbed as a result of a displeasing or disappointing event, you need the peace and comfort of God more than anything, this peace passes human understanding, it calms the storming sea, it calms our fear and anxieties; even when situation and things around are displeasing and disturbing, you will have the peace of God that passes all understanding. This peace and comfort you get when you take everything to God in prayer and leave it there.

2, DIVINE DIRECTION & SOLUTION
There is no situation in life that makes one vulnerable to wrong decision as when one is displeased or disappointed. In such a situation when one is displeased, if care is not taken, one can make wrong decision, take wrong direction and find a wrong solution that will worsen things at the end. But the secret of men and women who scaled through displeasing and disappointing situations in life into success is by taking things to God in prayer first.

Let’s look at the example of Moses in the book of Exodus chapter 14, when situations were displeasing as the Egyptians forces were marching against him and the Israelite's and the Red sea in front blocked them; and the children of Israel were complaining in a disappointing manner. Moses cried to God for divine direction in verse 15, “And the LORD said to Moses, “Why do you cry to Me? Tell the children of Israel to go forward.”

The direction you take when things are tough will determine your destiny in life. That is the reason you need to go to God for divine direction in any displeasing or disappointing situation, so that the devil will not take advantage of you by pushing you into a wrong path.

What about the case of David in 1 Samuel chapter 30? Time will not permit me to give example of several others who took their unpleasant conditions and disappointing situations to God in prayer, and He turned their unpleasant conditions to pleasant and their disappointment to re-appointment.

Do not in haste take decision that will lead you into sin or land you in wrong direction because of displeasing people around or disappointing situation, but first take it to God in prayer, and He will calm your fear, guide your step and give you an expected end.

This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries (RTEM), if you want to surrender or rededicate your life to Jesus, please click on this link, read and pray as directed https://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-Jesus/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:

Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)802 578 7942.
Subscribe for daily Christian articles that will help your spiritual growth and ministry, click on rtemoutreach.org

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Are Perilous Times Here? / Christians Please Let's Talk About Your Personal Encounters/experiences With God / Could They Be Spirits Or Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.