Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official (28471 Views)

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Gunmen Invade FRSC State Command, Kill Official, Another Missing / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by googlepikins: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2016
DMeanMan:

All Corp Members (in their hundreds) that were actively part of the election in PH are proof.

They got paid dollars in cash, during the Governorship and presidential election. Some even got Easter bonuses sad

shatapp go find work. We don win already.

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2016
The op has posted false information and the mods are celebrating him. We will still hear Buharìt bribing Inec chairman and judges against pdp.
FAKE AUDIO, FAKE NEWS, FAKE APC.
AFONJAS AT IT.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
https://www.audio4fun.com/voice-changer.htm

voice smulations softwares abound on the internet.This audio proves nothing

You're obviously being paid to do this.

Be kind to not mention or quote me again. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by eyeview: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2016
There is a comedian that reproduces patience jonathan's voice and diction exactly. If he is hidden from the public view when speaking,the audience believes exactly that it is patience jonathan.

We now have a boy that can speak exactly like buhari.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by sammyj: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2016
By those STup*d eRAT of Wike and PDP this report shows that I have been vindicated with this report !!! angry angry
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by daniella04: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Hypocrisy is when you doubt a video but is quick to embrace an audio as the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Hahahahahahaha.
WIKE wants to kill everybody..

I ask who will he govern....?
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2016
They should refund what they gave them or I'll kill them ...seems the ibex officials collected bribe from apc agents hence ....that's what one can deduce from the clip

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by jeromzy(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2016
What makes this stupid person feel its my governor Nyesom Wikeif a male commedian can mimick the voice of Former first lady Patience Jonathan is it His Excellency's voice they cannot also mimick?ebon,take ur time or i go do u wetin we dey do ur type here for portharcourt.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Everblazinggg(f): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

in law someone is assumed innocent until proven guilty.Until the audio is authenticated,it is assumed it is not Wike's voice.The existence of voice simulation softwares renders the audio useless before a law court

OMG.... so oga kc, you actually know that in law some one is assumed innocent till proven guilty? So you know about video simulation software because this time wicked wike? But yesterday you were calling for the head of Sar commander even when you know it can be video simulation.

With Nigerian youths like you that defends when it's against you but condems when it favours you, there's no hope for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2016
googlepikins:
shatapp go find work. We don win already.

Stupidity and foolishness won. Not democracy.

You guys won with the little money you had to run the state. Good luck getting anything meaningful out of your next 8 years.

Don't let me take you away from your bombing galore. Oya, go and bomb oil pipeline and come cry me a river when you're done.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2016
THIS IS VERY SERIOUS.RIVERS OF BLOOD.................

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by hopkinsnoni(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2016
They can fake any body's voice... Remember the guy that talks like dame patience?? These politicians can do anything..... It may be, it may nt be...
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by googlepikins: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2016
DMeanMan:

Stupidity and foolishness won. Not democracy.

You guys won with the little money you had to run the state. Good luck getting anything meaningful out of your next 8 years.

Don't let me take you away from your bombing galore. Oya, go and bomb oil pipeline and come cry me a river when you're done.
why are you parasites so keen about our oil. I will keep saying it, BUHARI Will Never Have Our OIL. Mark my word, all that 2017 budget is dead on arrival. If you people claim it's yours, then make buhari come Niger Delta come collect the oil.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by CIZAR(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2016
No proof its him, no need to jump to conclusions without evidence...
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by paradigmshift(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2016
APC ntorr let him kill them all. you can't perfect rigging in river ..that's not Edo where e people b like dodo. what of the police officer that beat up inec official.. e pain una ....
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by paradigmshift(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Esseite:
You post a blank (no video) tape.. and claim its a governor.... you even had to guess if he was the one and still posted it..

What if i had a tape with a voice on it for an alledged murder, and claimed it was your voice..

How do you people reason sometimes?... am amazed.

So wike had to call an inec official, putting himself on frontline when he has so many aides who would not only do it, but sponsor it aswell...

You should be ashamed of yourself...

bar man give this iguy one Heineken
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by paradigmshift(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2016
hydroking23:

Just like there are softwares that can clone someones voice there are softwares that can recognize voice cloning and verify voice identity so there is really no way for Wike to hide.

u believe dem go bring all DT software. lmao...u gat nothing on wike
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2016
the people that leads us are our basic problems! nothing more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by kcnwaigbo: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2016
Everblazinggg:

OMG.... so oga kc, you actually know that in law some one is assumed innocent till proven guilty? So you know about video simulation software because this time wicked wike? But yesterday you were calling for the head of Sar commander even when you know it can be video simulation.

With Nigerian youths like you that defends when it's against you but condems when it favours you, there's no hope for Nigeria

there is nothing like video simulation.The INEC officials have been interviewed on video and has collaborated the story
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by balanceofterror1(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2016
stephanie11:
An audio tape made available to Politics Nigeria indicates the Rivers state governor, Nyesom wike solicited to bribe INEC officials in the last Rivers rerun elections.

There is no doubt that it is Wike's voice in the audio due to its deep and husky nature. He can be heard threatening to kill an official who didn't want do his bidding.
http://politicsngr.com/breaking-nyesom-wike-caught-tape-bribing-inec-official/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwEKYVBY6Kg

cc : lalasticlala

@ OP, you are high on Isi Ala Ngwa weed.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by kcnwaigbo: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2016
DMeanMan:

We're not trying to prove that the audio was stimulated!

We're gonna be trying to prove it's real. And in doing that, the only thing needed is Wike's real voice (we don't need his permission or awareness to get this).

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU,ITS NOT FOR YOU TO DECIDE.THE DEFENSE WILL CLAIM IT WAS SIMULATED AND THE CASE WILL DIE.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by kcnwaigbo: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2016
DMeanMan:

All Corp Members (in their hundreds) that were actively part of the election in PH are proof.

They got paid dollars in cash, during the Governorship and presidential election. Some even got Easter bonuses sad

My dear you have no proof.so STFU
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by kstix(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2016
Esseite:
You post a blank (no video) tape.. and claim its a governor.... you even had to guess if he was the one and still posted it..

What if i had a tape with a voice on it for an alledged murder, and claimed it was your voice..

How do you people reason sometimes?... am amazed.

So wike had to call an inec official, putting himself on frontline when he has so many aides who would not only do it, but sponsor it aswell...

You should be ashamed of yourself...

Even though I don't like wike. I must say that you are spot on there. Good one
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by SBG04: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2016
This thing is not difficult. If wike truly contacted electoral officials, all the police or DSS need to do is get the numbers of the electoral officers and obtain the voice transcripts from the telcos involved. We know he talked with the state coordinator of INEC in plateau. Get that ones number and cross reference with the call logs of other electoral officers and get the exact number wike used to contact them, incase he didn't use his own number. Then get bank account details. O pari. Case closed.
If the security agencies are truly serious about getting rid of this thug in rivers, they know how to do it very easily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by DaBullIT(m): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2016
Oya Chop Knuckle for the concise awesome response

Looks like wike has added more to his list of worries , Bribery , Involuntary manslaughter e.t.c
hydroking23:

Just like there are softwares that can clone someones voice there are softwares that can recognize voice cloning and verify voice identity so there is really no way for Wike to hide.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2016
googlepikins:
why are you parasites so keen about our oil. I will keep saying it, BUHARI Will Never Have Our OIL. Mark my word, all that 2017 budget is dead on arrival. If you people claim it's yours, then make buhari come Niger Delta come collect the oil.

The 2016 budget was dead on arrival.

The 2017 budget is dead on arrival. Okay. We've heard.

Keep your oil. Vandalise your land, pollute your water while at it. We'd be the one to suffer it in the west.

I visited Bonny Island last year and I couldn't help but wonder how brain drained you guys are.

Continue promoting terrorism, crime and isolation. Those are the Key to development and self sufficiency.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by kcnwaigbo: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2016
SBG04:
This thing is not difficult. If wike truly contacted electoral officials, all the police or DSS need to do is get the numbers of the electoral officers and obtain the voice transcripts from the telcos involved. We know he talked with the state coordinator of INEC in plateau. Get that ones number and cross reference with the call logs of other electoral officers and get the exact number wike used to contact them, incase he didn't use his own number. Then get bank account details. O pari. Case closed.
If the security agencies are truly serious about getting rid of this thug in rivers, they know how to do it very easily.

Nyesom Wike is in no danger of loing his seat whether this audio is real or fake.The only people that can remove him from office is the state house of assembley and not even a hundred DSS,Police or army.Unless he dies he will contest and definitely win the 2019 Governorship elections in the state
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by SBG04: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU,ITS NOT FOR YOU TO DECIDE.THE DEFENSE WILL CLAIM IT WAS SIMULATED AND THE CASE WILL DIE.
You don't know anything. When Justice ngwuta was given administrative bail, he called his people in Eboyin state to get rid of vital evidence. He didn't know the DSS was monitoring his calls. The transcript of the entire conversation was presented in court recently. If the prosecution or the state wants to prove it is wike, they will have absolutely no problem doing so.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Origin(f): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2016
Lazy and cheap journalism. ( the very worst kind).
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by paradigmshift(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2016
SBG04:

yes bro but nothing go happen..no be Nigeria abeg...I too gbadun wike
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Everblazinggg(f): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

there is nothing like video simulation.The INEC officials have been interviewed on video and has collaborated the story

Lmaoooooooo......just listen to your self. So you didn't think the inec official can be made to give fake interview? Just because of been biased you have failed to be objective. The sars commander is guilty already, he should be jailed but mr wike is not guilty cause he is a saint and eats with the pope......smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket / IGP Adamu, Mahmood Yakubu, Teargassed In Lokoja / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.