Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official (28475 Views)

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Gunmen Invade FRSC State Command, Kill Official, Another Missing / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
bashydemy:

your moniker shows where you are from.... Udemzy ( Odensin)

So Audio record is not regarded as evidence in western countries? Please go and hang yourself...

why the Insult? must you display your stup1dity everywhere you go?
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by bashydemy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
udemzy101:

why the Insult? must you display your stup1dity everywhere you go?

How does that sound insult?

Someone cannot play with you.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Boyooosa(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oblitz:

Abeokuta
I base in abuja and need some stuffs here, your profile... i will text my mail account to your number now.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Mandesz(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
kITATITA:

Fayose, Omisore and General Momoh denied Ekiti tape at first
diz guy level of reasoning is poor. upon APC invention of poverty u r not wise...
I hope u don't remain like diz till eternity
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by barcaboi(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Esseite:
You post a blank (no video) tape.. and claim its a governor.... you even had to guess if he was the one and still posted it..

What if i had a tape with a voice on it for an alledged murder, and claimed it was your voice..

How do you people reason sometimes?... am amazed.

So wike had to call an inec official, putting himself on frontline when he has so many aides who would not only do it, but sponsor it aswell...

You should be ashamed of yourself...

what's ur point?...ddnt he go to the judge's house late at night...why didn't he send his aides....because u support him doesn't mean u shd be blind pr deaf even when we all know his voice....tho nothing will come out of it
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Oblitz(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Boyooosa:

I base in abuja and need some stuffs here, your profile... i will text my mail account to your number now.

mtn just deactivated my sim card. If you want to reach me on phone call 08107196831
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by OBAGADAFFI: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by chuksbogus2001: 5:09am On Dec 16, 2016
bashydemy:

And how did you get to know the video implicate APC?

look at what sentiment has done to you.it has robbed you of your eyes and reasoning . so u didn't see APC agent telling the SARS who to attack and assault? Hmmmm
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by bashydemy(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2016
chuksbogus2001:

look at what sentiment has done to you.it has robbed you of your eyes and reasoning . so u didn't see APC agent telling the SARS who to attack and assault? Hmmmm

I think you are the one who failed to reason like someone with brain, What happen to the word impersonation? Watching the video that tag does not look real to me at all....

APC are not daft not have expose themselves to this, An APC will remove his badge but looking at that video you see the man flaunting the badge again to the video even the most stewpid person on earth will not do that...
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Boyooosa(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2016
Oblitz:

mtn just deactivated my sim card. If you want to reach me on phone call 08107196831
I sent my email to this number just now...
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2016
jomonic:
People should understand that the law is about facts and not sentiments. It will be foolish to conclude that the person behind that voice is Wike. Am sure that gentleman who speaks exactly like Buhari can simulate a similar audio deception. So let us not jump into conclusion and exercise a little bit of emotional intelligence here.

I recant my quote above. I cant speak for Wike. I don't stand or support violence in any way.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by omonnakoda: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2016
ddippset:
also to conclude that is not wike's voice is stupiid. only an investigation is required to prove whether he's the one or not. so because you have a video of the SARS guy that means this audio should be thrown away and not investigated? how are the two even connected? we should be calling for investigation. the video of the SARS guy is explicit enough, the alleged wike audio could very easily be verified. there's enough technology for that.
It is not stupid.That is the law it is NOT Wike's voice until it is proven
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by ddippset(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
It is not stupid.That is the law it is NOT Wike's voice until it is proven
of course that is the the law. even an armed robber who is caught red handed coming out of the bank with his loot is still innocent until proved guilty in a court of law. of course that is the law, but like I said before, the law and common sense are not the same thing. iam not condemning mr wike already. he is either guilty or innocent. my common sense tells me that the voice on the tape could be wike or not wike. I can't say until the tape is subjected to forensics. but you guys choose to hide behind the law and not use your common sense.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by omonnakoda: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
ddippset:
of course that is he the law. even an armed robber who is caught red handed coming out of the bank with his loot is still innocent until proved guilty in a court of law. of course that is the law, but like I said before, the law and common sense are not the same thing.
Again the law allows you to say irrelevant things so that is not a problem.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by ddippset(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
Again the law allows you to say irrelevant things so that is not a problem.
even if a robber comes into your home tonight and you are able to arrest him, the laws says that robber is innocent until after maybe 6 months of trial and he's convicted. all am saying is, use your common sense sometimes. just sometimes. don't hide behind the law to support these criminals we have in power.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by omonnakoda: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
ddippset:
even if a robber comes into your home tonight and you are able to arrest him, the laws says that robber is innocent until after maybe 6 months of trial and he's convicted. all am saying is, use your common sense sometimes. just sometimes. don't hide behind the law to support these criminals we have in power.
You are emotional. We are not discussing me,my home or any plans you might have to come and rob tonight(which will fail by the way)
We are talking about a audio purported to be that of Wike. Spare me the juvenile analogies please ,I find it hard to believe that real people are this daft.If must be some kind of hoax or pretense
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by ddippset(m): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
You are emotional. We are not discussing me,my home or any plans you might have to come and rob tonight(which will fail by the way)
We are talking about a audio purported to be that of Wike. Spare me the juvenile analogies please ,I find it hard to believe that real people are this daft.If must be some kind of hoax or pretense
bros just use your common sense na! even if it costs money to use it, is that too much to ask in a recession?
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by BItt: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
stephanie11:
An audio tape made available to Politics Nigeria indicates the Rivers state governor, Nyesom wike solicited to bribe INEC officials in the last Rivers rerun elections.

There is no doubt that it is Wike's voice in the audio due to its deep and husky nature. He can be heard threatening to kill an official who didn't want do his bidding.
http://politicsngr.com/breaking-nyesom-wike-caught-tape-bribing-inec-official/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwEKYVBY6Kg

cc : lalasticlala
They hav taken it down
Re: Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official by BItt: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
ettybaba:
This is quite profound.
Only thugs can make headway in Nigeria political scene.
To to some extent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke And His Supporters Storm Osun PDP Secretariat (Photos) / Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured / White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.