Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Congratulations Nigeria Govt! MMM HAS "CRASHED" - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Congratulations Nigeria Govt! MMM HAS "CRASHED" (2542 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations Nigeria Govt! MMM HAS "CRASHED" by gemale(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
RealityShot:
How could he do that 5 billion from MMM..?
When MMM has a maximum PH of 3million
which pays 4.5 million per month?

In order for him to gh 5 billion..
He would have to use 92 accounts to PH 3 million each (total N276000000)
Every month for 12 months.. .

So if that's the only way he can do it..
Do you think he had 276000000 and he put it all in MMM?

Smart head
. Don't insult Nigerians...

You are taking without information and sounding like you know something
Go hide
Pls do u tnk d same rules dt apply 2 u wld apply 2 him? Who regulates d pple who link up GH wt PH? Who established d website? D dude was alpha & omega in mmm. U tnk it wasn't possible 2 link up pple 2 a dud account dt has neva provided help? Hw does 1 know d account he/she is paying in2 has provided help b4? Greed can make pple foolish.
Re: Congratulations Nigeria Govt! MMM HAS "CRASHED" by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 1:27am On Dec 18, 2016
Join ultimate cycler's cheaper alternative PAID ROCKET today by just registering with just a thousand naira. I know ultimate cycler costs about twelve thousand five hundred naira to register to get fifty thousand naira in return which is quite a bit expensive and difficult to get downlines.
Paid rocket just requires just a thousand naira to register to get fourty four thousand naira and above in return and is quite easy to convince and get downlines to register under you.
whatsapp or call 0-8-1-3-0-8-1-2-7-9-5 for more info
Re: Congratulations Nigeria Govt! MMM HAS "CRASHED" by RealityShot: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2016
gemale:

Pls do u tnk d same rules dt apply 2 u wld apply 2 him? Who regulates d pple who link up GH wt PH? Who established d website? D dude was alpha & omega in mmm. U tnk it wasn't possible 2 link up pple 2 a dud account dt has neva provided help? Hw does 1 know d account he/she is paying in2 has provided help b4? Greed can make pple foolish.
amazing.. Taking about a system you refuse to learn about.

I was an avid advocate against MMM till I went and read all their rules and understood how they function.
That's when I decided to stop fighting the tide..
Let people take the risk they choose..

Now oga, chuddy or any other guider can only get guider bonus
From only 4 levels below him like this;

For example, A appointed you as his Guider, B appointed A as his Guider and C’s Guider is B. It means, you will get 5% for A’s contribution, 3% for B’s and 1% for C’s. If someone is under C, you will get 0.25% for him.

That means.. If chuddy doesn't work hard tho get many
Members directly.. He would not get much bonus.

Also.. Do you know that :

You can only get Referral bonus from each referral’s new contribution,
but only for “new” money.

For example, if he provides help of 10,000 NGN you will get 1,000 NGN bonus. If after that the participant takes out 15,000 NGN and then provides help of 20,000 NGN, the bonus will be credited only for difference between input and output i.e. for 15,000 NGN (10,000-15,000+20,000=15,000). In total the bonus will be 1,500 NGN, but not 2,000 NGN.

That means.. If your referrals keep rotating their initial deposit say 10k
And never raising that.. You will not get more ref bonuses.

All these stop one man from reaping off the system
But you all just talk from outside the system..

I went in and ran a a full system test with 1k!
You should go and read this : http://nigeria- /faq/bonuses/
Re: Congratulations Nigeria Govt! MMM HAS "CRASHED" by RealityShot: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2016
gemale:

Who told you chuddy had or has control over the MMM website?
Is he Sergio mavrodi?
If Na you be the owner of MMM will you give a single person
That kind of access you speak of, knowing he can rig the system?

This guy eh.. . Get real
Re: Congratulations Nigeria Govt! MMM HAS "CRASHED" by Yarduni: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
RealityShot:
CONGRATULATIONS! MMM HAS "CRASHED"

Now can Nigeria's government begin to

Fulfill all their campaign promises..?

Am still waiting for the 5k monthly allowance O..

Mr President, where are the 200+ abducted
Chibok students you promised to return
In a few days after your election?

When is the govt going to implement 2016 budget?

How many new federal government roads have
Been built since this govt started?

In this year 2016, how many electric power plants
Did the government build?

Were is the PIB Bill?

Bukola Saraki was labeled with lots of offenses,
What happened to the case?

How many of your Representatives have spent
1 naira from the years constituency development
Allocation of 500 million Naira? Where is that money now?

Minister for finance, so with all the innumerable resources
At your disposal, you cannot reduce the mad rise in the
Prices of other currencies against our naira?

Minister for agriculture, where are over 50000 new palm trees
The former minister was nursing before you took over?

Mr President, do you realize that Nigeria is still in the stone age?
How?? You ask?

We have not become self sufficient in agriculture,
So we have not reached the agrarian age.

We have not become self sufficient in industry,
So forget industrial age.

Space age...!!
Internet age... That's a laugh!

We are still depending on raw materials we find for survival
Like the cave men.

Build farms...
Make land and agricultural loans and equipments
Available.

Imagine! 99% of the food we produce in Nigeria
Are all produced with manual Labour! Pitiful..

We have the money; start like a rich man
We have the money; buy new refineries
We have the money and free gas and water; build new electric power plants
We have the money; build industries (plastic, flour Mills, steel forges, etc)
We have the money, provide social security! You promised!

MMM has covered your asses long enough now start working.
#seeNoEvil
DND

Sharp dia, there is no way you can justify scam
Re: Congratulations Nigeria Govt! MMM HAS "CRASHED" by alapomejishegs: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
gemale:

I swear u sound similar 2 gej who said "Stealing is not corruption". A ponzi scheme is a scam, hence it's corruption. Any act dt advocates taking undue advantage of oda pple & cutting corners is corrupt. U r saying it helped Nigerians, @ wt cost? Pple who lost money in mmm wld soon start flooding d hospitals. A man in benue already drank poison when he discovered dt GH was frozen. When wt happened in oda previous coun3s dt mmm crashed in starts happening in Nigeria, u wld c d full cost. Pple put their skul fees, loans, rent, oda pple's money in2 mmm. Let Jan 14th come 1st. I seriously hope I'm wrong & pple get their money back. If nt, dere wld b great tragedy in 9ja. U say I dnt understand d logic behind mmm. U r wrong & d logic is simple. Rob Peter 2 pay Paul by promising 2 rob anoda Peter 2 pay d initial Peter dt was robbed (who becomes paul). It is built on d fallacious belief dt dere wld always b peters 2 rob. U r ryt when u say it becomes stronger wt more pple bt u forget dt d debt bcoms bigger & inevitably, som1 has 2 shoulder dt debt. Dt rubbish mmm feeds u abt getting paid 2 help pple is crap. It's lyk som1 saying he wld pay u 4 giving a beggar money or paying offering in a place of worship. U r nt supposed 2 get paid 4 giving help; u get paid 4 rendering a service. U say mmm hasn't crashed? SMH in sympathy! Poor u! U tnk dey wld come & tell u dt mmm wants 2 crash & gv u ur money back? Wake up. Oda coun3s where D scam was operated reported d same thing. Dey said GH wld be frozen 4 a month. In d end pple lost their money wt only a few lucky 1s who got a fraction of D sum dey invested in it. Till today, most pple hv nt seen a dime 2 collect. D reason a lot of pple can access loans 4rm d bank is because dey don't meet d requirements 4 d loan application. Do u expect d bank 2 just count money & gv som1 wt making sure he/she is capable of paying back? If dey do dt, dey wld go out of business in no tym. Wt were majority of pple using mmm money 2 do? Buy car, do lavish weddings, buy gadgets & oda frivolities. Only a few used it 4 worthy enterprises. Yes, things r hard presently bt it was no excuse 4 pple 2 bcom greedy & engage in dt scam after being warned soundly by numerous experts. In fact every1 who engaged in mmm is a covert criminal because dey knew it was a ponzi scheme founded by a convicted fraudster & still went ahead wt it. We need 2 stop shifting blame & accept full responsibility 4 our actions if we wnt 2 progress in ds coun3. D govt hv no hand in ds misfortune. We did it 2 ourselves. 4 pple who r using poverty & hard times as an excuse, let me use ds analogy. If u r starving & u c a plate of sumptuous-looking food & as u r abt 2 consume it, som1 tells u dt it has bn poisoned, wld u ignore dt person & eat it? Wldnt u @ least find a way 2 check if wt d person is saying is true? Wld u say because hunger can kill u, u wld eat d food wt out checking 1st? Imagine if dt person is ryt, wldnt u die faster 4rm eating dt food dan u wld 4rm hunger pangs?
you talking about MMM soo aggressively like this when billions of Naira meant for you and i is been looted by one person you should fight for that, not people money that is meant for them taking their own personal risk . We should talk more abt our Government . If we can flood the internet with how bad our Government are treating us. We would hv been happy pple
Re: Congratulations Nigeria Govt! MMM HAS "CRASHED" by gemale(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
alapomejishegs:
you talking about MMM soo aggressively like this when billions of Naira meant for you and i is been looted by one person you should fight for that, not people money that is meant for them taking their own personal risk . We should talk more abt our Government . If we can flood the internet with how bad our Government are treating us. We would hv been happy pple
When & where I c wrong, I try 2 speak up. Ds mmm saga makes me rmbr a line 4rm a song by lagbaja abt Nigeria in which he sang "leader is wicked, follower is wickeder". D evil I c in Nigerian leaders is d same evil I saw in a lot of Nigerians who invested in mmm. D same greed, dt same attitude dt doesn't care if oda pple ultimately bear d brunt of d 30% interest dey get. As long as it wasn't their loss, it didn't concern dem. Let d money just keep coming. It made me realize dt we deserve d terrible leaders we hv because dey & we r 2 sides of D same coin. Dey r heads & we r tails. D only difference btw dem & most of us is dt we hv nt reached positions of power yet. If & when we get dere, we wld do d same thing dey r doing, if not worse. Wt confirmed ds theory of mine was d increased investment of money after pple were warned abt d fraudulent origin of mmm. Pple chose 2 invest in a scam so dey cld make quick money. MMM's site became d 5th most visited site in Nigeria after pple were warned dt it was a ponzi scheme. Even our corrupt leaders 'cared' enuf abt us 2 tell us d truth abt MMM & yet pple turned deaf ears. Somtn dt in d long run wld adversely affect ur fellow common man, u went & did it after all if anytn bad happens 2 him, it's his own funeral. Our own concern was 2 keep getting d 30% interest & oda bumper bonuses. Yes, our leaders r wicked 2 us bt we r more wicked 2 each oda. Wt ds cankerworm deeply embedded in us, we can't even stage a revolution & overthrow our bad leaders because hw can u fight somtn dt is part of u? Can a demon cast out anoda demon?
Re: Congratulations Nigeria Govt! MMM HAS "CRASHED" by alapomejishegs: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2016
gemale:

When & where I c wrong, I try 2 speak up. Ds mmm saga makes me rmbr a line 4rm a song by lagbaja abt Nigeria in which he sang "leader is wicked, follower is wickeder". D evil I c in Nigerian leaders is d same evil I saw in a lot of Nigerians who invested in mmm. D same greed, dt same attitude dt doesn't care if oda pple ultimately bear d brunt of d 30% interest dey get. As long as it wasn't their loss, it didn't concern dem. Let d money just keep coming. It made me realize dt we deserve d terrible leaders we hv because dey & we r 2 sides of D same coin. Dey r heads & we r tails. D only difference btw dem & most of us is dt we hv nt reachd positions of power yet. If & when we get dere, we wld do d same thing dey r doing, if not worse. Wt confirmed ds theory of mine was d increased investment of money after pple were warned abt d fraudulent origin of mmm. Pple chose 2 invest in a scam so dey cld make quick money. MMM's site became d 5th most visited site in Nigeria after pple were warned dt it was a ponzi scheme. Even our corrupt leaders 'cared' enuf abt us 2 tell us d truth abt MMM & yet pple turned deaf ears. Somtn dt in d long run wld adversely affect ur fellow common man, u went & did it after all if anytn bad happens 2 him, it's his own funeral. Our own concern was 2 keep getting d 30% interest & oda bumper bonuses. Yes, our leaders r wicked 2 us bt we r more wicked 2 each oda. Wt ds cankerworm deeply embedded in us, we can't even stage a revolution & overthrow our bad leaders because hw can u fight somtn dt is part of u? Can a demon cast out anoda demon?
see the money people invested in MMM is their Personal earn money , not public funds. So why are you now taking panadol for another man's headache. See wicked or no wicked pple is not an excuse for the problem of this nation, if you think everyone going to that seat is going there to do the same thing others have been doing that means we can move forward as a country, see let the government play their own part by doing all what they promise. From there you can now start saying all these, i cant see any part the government is playing here, they can only warn the citizen but can not support with alternatives

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Nigeria Govt! MMM HAS "CRASHED" by RealityShot: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Yarduni:

Sharp dia, there is no way you can justify scam
but you can justify the scam of the govt right?
buhari said "i will pay youths 5k monthly allowance"
he entered power and few weeks later he said "there is no way we can do that"
thats not scam right?
mr scam detector
Re: Congratulations Nigeria Govt! MMM HAS "CRASHED" by Yarduni: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
RealityShot:

but you can justify the scam of the govt right?

buhari said "i will pay youths 5k monthly allowance"

he entered power and few weeks later he said "there is no way we can do that"

thats not scam right?

mr scam detector

Miss ... not mr
Re: Congratulations Nigeria Govt! MMM HAS "CRASHED" by gemale(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
RealityShot:

Who told you chuddy had or has control over the MMM website?
Is he Sergio mavrodi?
If Na you be the owner of MMM will you give a single person
That kind of access you speak of, knowing he can rig the system?

This guy eh.. . Get real
Let me gv u an analogy. Mavrodi is d owner/CEO. Chuddy is lyk som1 who comes looking 4 a business franchise probably promising 2 gv a cut & maybe or nt cover d operating costs. It's just lyk those pple who pay Trump 2 name their buildings afta him. Wt dt means is dt chuddy is actually in charge wt Mavrodi as more of a silent partner. So since Chuddy is in charge, he has d ability 2 do as he pleases.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010 Ford Transit Ambulance. Tokunbo. Fully Equipped. 2 Units / Betting :::: A Good Investment Strategy!! / Why You Should Open An Offshore Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.