Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,410 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? - Music/Radio (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (155674 Views)

Poll: Who is the better dancer?

Beyonce: 25% (82 votes)
Shakira: 74% (239 votes)
This poll has ended

Beyonce Copying Shakira / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2007
@kangu
Tell that to the person who brought up the Ciara thing first. Not me.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lilmike: 3:38am On Apr 17, 2007
Hoe is slang for LovePeddler 1st of all and zigbo so shut up  when is you going to grow up are you ten or somthing i done fighting with you i don't know you and you don't know im still going wit beyonce much love oh by the way ciara is the best dancer so mactao i do agree and we didnt bring that stuff up but right now its beyonce vs shakria
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 4:52am On Apr 17, 2007
Ha enuf oh.Peace pls people
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2007
lilimickey
OH, u actually thot i was fighting you all along  undecided ,when i was only tryin to lay down my opinions.i wasnt even tryin to insult you in my last post,i was only suprised that u had to call kielly a[b] hoe[/b]because she said beonce.i still insist that u often hrd gangsters call chics LovePeddler nd u wanted to be so u went with hoe.

by d way i didnt think that being ten was a sin, so wats your point  undecided
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by satsykim(f): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2007
for shakira,its in d blood but beyonce wanted to show d world she cud do it and she failed,
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by jaybaby(f): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2007
Hehehe infact --Buhahahhahahah
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by sofine5(f): 1:57am On Apr 20, 2007
how could u tell which was shakira or beyonce? in the video, they switch places, and during the hip rolling, they're are 2 shakiras,,,, undecided
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 5:05am On Apr 20, 2007
Exactly its confusing bt u need to look well.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2007
i also noticed that in the reverse hip rolling,beyonce was nt in sight.the cameras were focused on jst shakira. prolly/maybe cos beyonce wasnt doing it that well undecided
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by choongtin(f): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2007
beyonce all day every day
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 5:14am On Apr 22, 2007
Shakira tops
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by soulpatrol(f): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2007
i second that. in the video "beautiful liar" you can see that her dance moves were so effortless, second nature to her. but beyonce was trying way too hard to pop those hips. i thot i was gonna see a bone pop out or somtin! cool

they're both great dancers in their own right, but i have to say i'm always mesmerized when i see shakira dancing. her hip shaking is out of this world.  cool
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2007
soulpatrol:

i second that. in the video "beautiful liar" you can see that her dance moves were so effortless, second nature to her. but beyonce was trying way too hard to pop those hips. i thot i was going to see a bone pop out or somtin! cool

they're both great dancers in their own right, but i have to say i'm always mesmerized when i see shakira dancing. her hip shaking is out of this world. cool

yeah!!! thats wats up wink
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by uzygirl(f): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2007
soulpatrol:

i second that. in the video "beautiful liar" you can see that her dance moves were so effortless, second nature to her. but beyonce was trying way too hard to pop those hips. i thot i was going to see a bone pop out or somtin! cool

they're both great dancers in their own right, but i have to say i'm always mesmerized when i see shakira dancing. her hip shaking is out of this world. cool

Shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by sofine5(f): 1:13am On Apr 23, 2007
yeah, shakira, hip rolling is n da blood, but 2 compare the both of them,

THEY BOTH HAVE SEXY HIPS!!!! grin
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 1:12am On Apr 24, 2007
soulpatrol:

Word
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by jaybaby(f): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2007
Story Story

Shakira!

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by soulpatrol(f): 4:30am On Apr 26, 2007
i must say the video was really interesting. cool especially the part where they switch places and for a second you dont know who is who and you think you're seeing double. that was so creative.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by soulpatrol(f): 4:31am On Apr 26, 2007
they're both hot though. if i was a lesbian, i would totally have a party with them. hot hot hot. sizzzleeeeeee!!! tongue
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2007
lmao

Shakira is better
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by omoeke(f): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2007
without even thinking twice, that has got to be shakira.Beyonce is good though but shakira is better.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2007
Thank u people
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by jaybaby(f): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2007
Why r U thank 'em? R u family?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by kellorah: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2007
beyonce!!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by jaybaby(f): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2007
sHA sHA sHA sHAKIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 7:22am On May 01, 2007
All da way gurl
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by ashbaby2: 3:49pm On May 02, 2007
I think Beyonce can dance but Shakira is better her hips really don't lie wink
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 4:18am On May 04, 2007
lol

Yes oh
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by showakid(f): 9:17pm On May 05, 2007
it has got 2 be shakira she can shake them hips beyonce iz jus a wannabe
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 11:00pm On May 05, 2007
showakid:

it has got 2 be shakira she can shake them hips beyonce iz jus a wannabe

aouch that was rather over the top lol grin, beyonce is great nd very talented but shakira is a better dancer smiley
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by aihay(f): 6:00pm On May 06, 2007
There's no thinking twice about it. Shakira is obviously a better dancer than Beyonce.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by simstar(f): 9:19pm On May 06, 2007
shakira is obviously a better dancer than beyonce
shakira's moves are so fluid, like she was born to dance!
with beyonce it just looks like work
a lot of hard work
it just doesn't flow
too much grags grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) / Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.