Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? - Music/Radio (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (155675 Views)

Poll: Who is the better dancer?

Beyonce: 25% (82 votes)
Shakira: 74% (239 votes)
This poll has ended

Beyonce Copying Shakira / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by hype: 9:25pm On May 06, 2007
As for me if am to pick dancers i would go with (1) janet jackson (2) JLO (3) Ciara (4) Beyouce (5) missy. (6) shakira. But the top 3 on my list are the BOM!!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 10:27pm On May 06, 2007
the quest. was who is a better dancer beyonce or shakira and not name the female musicians u know. oops shudnt ve said that ,but i did any way
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Emad(f): 12:51pm On May 12, 2007
i think the pole speaks for itself grin grin
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by nweobor(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2007
well to me shakira is hotter anytime ,anyday beyounce is just to forcefull though she dances well also but that is not enough to outrun my shakira abi una never watch shakira video b4 aaaaah her hips doesn't lie at all iswear those hips when felt by a man could make him clear his account some girls dey trip un naa no no
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by EastnEuSis(f): 7:56pm On May 23, 2007
;d ;d
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 10:47pm On May 25, 2007
Which kain pics b dt?

We still dey debate dis thing?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Sharn06: 10:53pm On May 25, 2007
Beyonce's it. Shakira's just the 'twist_ass' kinda person.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 11:04pm On May 25, 2007
why the scary pictures i thot beyonce used to claim decent girl.

[s]that girl is kinda too fake for my likening.[/s]
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by soulpatrol(f): 11:28pm On May 25, 2007
she sure is. not too long ago, she and destiny child were singing a song called "nasty girl". cool apparently, she has now become one. that girl freakier than you might think.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by soulpatrol(f): 11:30pm On May 25, 2007
how you go dey dance, gyrate and twist your body so much that it looks like your boobs are going to pop out, or your wig might fall out. haba, she already has a great voice, there's really no need to spill out the goods. i don tire for these hollywood people sef. to show skin na by force?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by kellorah: 12:41am On May 26, 2007
watching it again (recently) beyonce danced better than shakira. and the fat she's ''bigger'' makes her do it even better wink
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Sharn06: 2:19am On May 26, 2007
Beyonce's a killer. Shakira will just twist her waist till it 'knocks'
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 2:31am On May 26, 2007
Sharn06:

Beyonce's a killer. Shakira will just twist her waist till it 'knocks'
i don't think so,the way shakira moves tells that she can dance to any beat nt only hiprolln.
is jst that she sticking to what she does and she is nt tryin to out do anybody i love that abt her.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Sharn06: 2:50am On May 26, 2007
so do u think Beyonce's tryina out do someone?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 3:01am On May 26, 2007
yea i think she is quite obviously,
the one thing shakira had over her,she jst had to challenge it. she(be) is over ambitious.
i think shakira beat her in dance though.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Emad(f): 9:46am On May 26, 2007
Beyonce shd just stay natural
each person has their thing,
you cant have it all
She looked so ridiculous in Beautiful liar, and u could see Shakira Understood, she had a sly smile on her face each time she was
turning her waist. as if to say, "this is my thing, you cant beat me at it"
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 5:13am On May 27, 2007
zigbo:

why the scary pictures i thot beyonce used to claim decent girl.

[s]that girl is kind of too fake for my likening.[/s]

I used to think so oh
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2007
Can someone list some videos where Beyonce really danced?

And I promise to knock each out with one where Shakira danced better
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by soulpatrol(f): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2007
Emad:

She looked so ridiculous in Beautiful liar, and u could see Shakira Understood, she had a sly smile on her face each time she was
turning her waist. as if to say, "this is my thing, you can't beat me at it"

@Emad. why are you thinking like me? i want my brain back! grin i absolutely also read meaning into the look shakira was giving too o. its like she was saying, girlfriend, i'm a pro at this. don't break your hips trying to imitate me, biatch! grin
shakira has been doing this thing since she was a kid, beyonce better find her own thing and quit overdoing everything.  cool
i still love beyonce though, but she's beginning to make a fool of herself. i know artists have to go through changes in order to stay fresh, but dang, girlfriend has gone all wild and shit.
i'm totally loving her "upgrade you" song even though the video is something else. see what hanging out with hoodrats aka jay-z can do to your image ehn? grin u go, girl!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by BlkDiamond(f): 12:49am On Jun 07, 2007
shakira deff, b can dance too but there is just somthing fake abt beyonce cant place my finger on it but she is kinda fake.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Sharn06: 1:32am On Jun 07, 2007
y'all is like iced up there. Bee's not being fake, it's all about being commercial. U guys won't understand this sh*t til u get involved. In Bee's words, "I just had to do things more sexy, more aggressive, whatever!". More over you flow with the breeze. Y'all can't expect her to stick to POP all her life. So get this, she's way way better cuz she got the moves. Y'all better admit it.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 5:41am On Jun 07, 2007
BlkDiamond:

shakira deff, b can dance too but there is just somthing fake about beyonce can't place my finger on it but she is kind of fake.

I feel dt way too
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Emad(f): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2007
BlkDiamond you echo my thoughts cool cool
there is something about her

Sharn06 hummmmmmmmm is she the only shy celeb who has to come out of herself for the camera
Why dont we feel the same about Janet Jackson
That is one lady who had to really come out of her shell to face the press, yet she is not fake
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lilmike: 1:43am On Jun 10, 2007
Shakria a better hip roller beyonce a better dancer put the two on a dance floor shakria only uses her hips
I love beyonce n for the person who said beyonce was fake yeah right shakria cute but she could pass as a guy too sry beyonce deffently looks better
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2007
Is dis thread still on?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Emad(f): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2007
well this is all about being yourself and not trying to be some one else or to over do things
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by ibrutex(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2007
Wow! my Beyonce is just 2sexy n she's trying to shake dt waist, but shakira it's a gift 4 her hmmmmmm she's 2much.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by mustange(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2007
beyonce can do so many different types of moves, even da ones shakira does. shakira only can do da same moves throughout all her music videos. she is crap. she cant do any of da moves beyonce does and dat is why i think beyonce is better at dancin dan shakira. how is beyonce fake.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lilmike: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2007
Thank you mustange shakria only does one move her hips thats it have not been proven wrong about that n prob wont be i love beyonce n foreva said beyonce was fake what are you smoking where is she fake at don't hate cause shakria is just ok looking you can see girls that look ok on the streets everday and thats all shakria is she cute but not all that beyonce you wont see a beyonce on the streets to often im shore there are girls that look better than her just not shakria and Emad beyonce cant get at shakria wit hip rolling but put the to in the middle of the dance floor and see how beyonce out dances Shakria all shakria would do is hip roll you cant hip roll to every song
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by diamondd(f): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2007
shakira is natural full stop
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 12:41am On Jun 16, 2007
I second
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Emad(f): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2007
Thanks diamond,
Now enough of this

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) / Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.