Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today (14641 Views)

Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by hahn(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:
affiliate marketing is the way forward but people's eyes are still very close

The truth is, online business is the same as running a business and not everyone has the discipline it takes

And digital marketing is still marketing although it is much smoother process

I actually have my own site and sell my own services and use the same strategies for "marketing" which is the main core of every business

www.surestakes.com

We even have an affiliate program where we give 50% commission on every referral but people are more concerned about making "quick" money

And the funny thing is that the same people that call you a scammer will click on your link and buy online. So you still make your commissions undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by Johnbosco77(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Icharityteam:
just how do you intend to turn that millionaire you always wished to be if you get scared of very low risk profitable ventures like this..my dear brother...nothing in this world is risk free...even that ur physical sale.haven't u had instances u deliver and not get paid?..or people place orders and after u spent money procuring the items they say they are no longer interested?..the trick is to choose the business venture with the lowest risk factor.... should give online businesses a trial,my dear friend
thank u dear.... I understand u... but I hope / wish u understood me.

merry Christmas...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by importexpert(m): 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dream369:
Importexpert pls extend the deadline for the eBook by a week nah.just got to know today and deadline is too near. Pls

lets see but i am not assuring you. the guide is over loaded. experts are still reviewing it and they affirmed to me that it is an eye opener to them not just newbies.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by AntiNigerian: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
until then
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by Successjoy(f): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
heheheheheheheh funny you
olaolaking:

Bae. Don't use "Ex" for me. I have come back proper proper. Let's continue from here u hear?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by AntiNigerian: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
cooluc:
PIUNI is the best and perfect affiliate marketing..pm me for more
Hope it's not what I am thinking..
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by cooluc(f): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
AntiNigerian:

I sure don't know your thoughts, but for clarification pm me.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by Kdon2: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
There is the challenge of who to trust. Lots of swindlers these days.
I like to be part of dis though,if you can put me through please.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by seuncyrus(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Successjoy:
No matter how many articles i read about affiliate marketing, i don't seems to understand it

Don't let anyone paint an easy picture of affiliate marketing to you ... tho its not that hard ,Its not that an easy roller coaster ride like the Op painted it . You need very in depth knowledge of keyword research and seo and many other things...in short it all takes learning ...there are so many people my my mastermind group just celebrating their first $100 month after several months into it...
check out neilpatel , nichehacks, smartpassiveincome , viperchill (all dot com ) ...they are very great resources ...lastly join a mastermind group
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by Linzo(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Just finish going through this thread and your blog, you sound great i will give it a trial but i want to plead that I make payment tomorrow morning by 9.am. Please bear with me if I'm late
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by staysure: 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
nice
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by geebehn(m): 12:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Proper keyword research is the foundation, learn that first.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by supereagle(m): 12:15am On Dec 16, 2016
importexpert:
The situation of the Nigerian economy does not seem to get better anytime soon. Famine has already been forecast by the united nations and on daily basis companies keep on downsizing and retrenching hundreds or thousands of staff/workers.

Who will employ these agile youths?. The government. bro/sister if you answered government please wake up from your slumber . The government itself can’t create employment but they think Nigerian youths are magicians. They think Nigerian youths can create employment even with no favorable conditions.

The few Nigerians that already have jobs are under-employed. i mean they are being paid less than they need to carter for their basic needs.

My advice is that Nigerians must seek legitimate means of income online that requires little or no startup capital and pays very well. To the best of my experience affiliate marketing is best suitable to fulfill these criteria.

what is affiliate Marketing?

affiliate marketing is simply a performance based marketing in which people are rewarded for each sale they bring to individuals or companies. in a lay man terms take for an example that you are a Garri seller and you want more sales but you do not know how to reach out to as much buyers as you need. so you recruit me to bring you buyers and you will pay me for every sale i bring to you. in the above example i am an affiliate and you are a vendor or publisher. in the online world this is referred to as affiliate marketing and the commission usually ranges from 50% to 100% for digital products. this is the form of affiliate marketing i will recommend.

Below are 10 solid reasons why Nigerians must start affiliate marketing today.

1. Recession/inflation:

Despite the fact that the prices of goods have doubled yet employers want to either retrench or reduce employee’s salary.

2. jobs Are Always Available:

If it is now a common headline that 2000 workers lost their jobs in a single month with no justifiable reason, who knows who will make headline this month? Vendors and publishers are always looking for Affiliate marketers so you are guaranteed that you will not make the headlines for being fired except for being a super Affiliate.

3. Requires Little Or No Capital

Most offline/online businesses requires much startup capital, Affiliate marketing can be started with little or no capital .

4. Tippled Payout

Few years ago $500 payout at N165/dollar was #85,000. Today same $500 Affiliate commission multiplied by N420 is N210,000.

5. Out Put Is Proportional to Input

Research has shown that the average Nigerian staff/worker is naturally creative but he is adamantly lazy and non-creative towards his work as a staff.
what I always say is that when l know l am not guaranteed increase in pay, if l am a school teacher and my salary is 20k and I know that no matter how hard l will work l will still receive 20k only, for heaven sake why will l not allow my brain to rest?. This is not the case in Affiliate marketing, your slightest effort reflects in your pay. what if Nigerians begin to unleash the positive creative natural genius in them on Affiliate marketing?

6. Flexibility:

you determine your working hours, where you want to work, either in the toilet, kitchen, sitting room, bedroom or office. the ball is in your court. No boss to tell you that you must work even during your father’s burial. God forbid.

7. Your Work Is Permanent:

If you choose a career in Affiliate marketing nobody will wake up tomorrow and show you the way out. In Nigeria, as a bank worker you can decide today that you want a career in the banking sector and receive your dismissal letter next day morning.

8. Availability OF a Mentor /Guide:
One of the most challenging parts of Affiliate marketing is starting without a guide or mentor. That is the reason why most newbie Affiliate marketers start and end up in the trial and error zone. You can always count on my guidance whenever you have a challenge in your Affiliate marketing journey

9. Expansion:

You can decide at any time to expand your Affiliate marketing business and make it bigger. This is because it can be Automated and Run free hands especially with paid traffic sources.

10. No Expertise:

Some online businesses require expertise like being a computer guru or being an excellent product creator or having your own product to sell. In Affiliate marketing you do not have to be a guru or create a product or have your own product. A guru has already done all that for you.

Above are just few among the many reasons why Nigerians should start Affiliate marketing today. Feel free to ask what ever question you have about Affiliate marketing in the comment box.

Learn How To Explore Affiliate Marketing Opportunities as a Nigerian at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

With the challenge of getting your check sent to Nigeria from clickbank. That is a serious issues. Most UK forwarding companies are not helping any longer.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by importexpert(m): 6:30am On Dec 16, 2016
Linzo:
Just finish going through this thread and your blog, you sound great i will give it a trial but i want to plead that I make payment tomorrow morning by 9.am. Please bear with me if I'm late

ok brother. good morning. you can do it by 9am today. your success is truly my pride. the offer will end by 4pm.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by importexpert(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2016
AntiNigerian:

try to be careful.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by importexpert(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Kdon2:
There is the challenge of who to trust. Lots of swindlers these days.
I like to be part of dis though,if you can put me through please.

check my profile, search for me online. when you are done visit www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html to be part. your success is truly my pride.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by importexpert(m): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2016
staysure:
nice

thanks.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by styles2009: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2016
Op
Please don't waist your time with those arguing with you about affiliate marketing.
It's definitely real and you'll make money according to your input but one must learn all the basics to start first and it's not instant money.
This is not MMM as you not expecting any help, its pure and simple product promotion.
If you ask me I've been doing this since 2011 and i like the feeling of getting paid monthly although its more of a hobby to me now due to study.
Screenshot coming later.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by importexpert(m): 7:34am On Dec 16, 2016
styles2009:
Op
Please don't waist your time with those arguing with you about affiliate marketing.
It's definitely real and you'll make money according to your input but one must learn all the basics to start first and it's not instant money.
This is not MMM as you not expecting any help, its pure and simple product promotion.
If you ask me I've been doing this since 2011 and i like the feeling of getting paid monthly although its more of a hobby to me now due to study.
Screenshot coming later.

nice bro. people always prefer ponzy schemes while their are legitimate ways to make that income. affiliate marketing is the way forward.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by kaze4blues(m): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2016
iwriterng:
I make millions monthly... No time to be begging for job after graduation. My stupid school has been on strike for 6months now, thunder fire them .

Affiliate marketing is real, and oh! It's all passive income. I dont work all day, maybe few hours in a month to check my stats and see if there is anything i should fix

are u a Ladokite?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by Mindfido(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria

With respect to the notice of MMM Get help suspension till Jan 17 2017, I have decided to write this post why the plan is a reliable or certain reason that MMM might eventually crash come January 2017.

While the additional 20% interest on any amount rendered as help in December is enough motivational factor to boost more people to provide help, which will eventually cater for the numerous people planning to Get help in this period. The plan to suspend it till January will only create a deficit effect on the system in the sense that number of people who will seek help will be more than those who are willing to provide. In fact those who are rendering help now know that before they can actually pay that money is in a month's time which is in Jan 17; and they can actually seek help the next day since they have reached the one month period of getting their own help. This will eventually crash the scheme as the number of people Getting help will be more than those Providing it and the vice versa is the necessary thing for the system to keep functioning.

What am trying to say to the guiders and those controlling the Scheme is to revert their suspension plan and concentrate on the additional 20% bonus on top the 30% for this seasonal period as that will increase people's interest in Providing help and won't scare them away. As our elders will say - chopping off ones head is not the cure to headache; like wise stopping or pausing MMM now is not the best option to take.

Please lets pass and share this till it get to the guiders and those in charge so they can review their suspension plan.

Nota bene: Omotayo is a Mathematics graduate from the University of Ibadan. And the concept of MMM is one that fascinates me.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by grandstar(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
importexpert:

thanks.

I need your help. I have designed a squeeze page. The only problem is I dont know how to integrate it with my autoresponder and follow up emails.

Can you help out. Ready to pay
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by olaolaking: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
grandstar:

I need your help. I have designed a squeeze page. The only problem is I dont know how to integrate it with my autoresponder and follow up emails.

Can you help out. Ready to pay
individual differences. I have done that successfully but traffic issues is my problem. What autoresponder do you use? May be I can help
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by iwriterng(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
kentochi:

bros please can you guild me?

You don't really need a mentor. Google is the best thing that happened to this generation. Try what you learn, fail and try again until it works. Looking for mentor would make you give up when you fail at start (because you would definitely fail couple of times before you get it right). But if mentor does it for you, then you can find various affiliate courses online.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by iwriterng(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
kaze4blues:

are u a Ladokite?

Yep.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by kentochi(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
iwriterng:

You don't really need a mentor. Google is the best thing that happened to this generation. Try what you learn, fail and try again until it works. Looking for mentor would make you give up when you fail at start (because you would definitely fail couple of times before you get it right). But if mentor does it for you, then you can find various affiliate courses online.
i think you are right
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by iwriterng(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
olaolaking:
Tell us more

Nothing much really.
1. KEYWORD RESEARCH.
2. BUILD SITE
3. WRITE EPIC CONTENT
4. SEO
5. GIVE IT TIME
6. SUCCESS = START EARNING
FAILURE = LEARN WHY AND TRY AGAIN.
7. CONSISTENCY WOULD RESULT INTO SUCCESS.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by olaolaking: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
iwriterng:

Nothing much really.
1. KEYWORD RESEARCH.
2. BUILD SITE
3. WRITE EPIC CONTENT
4. SEO
5. GIVE IT TIME
6. SUCCESS = START EARNING
FAILURE = LEARN WHY AND TRY AGAIN.
7. CONSISTENCY WOULD RESULT INTO SUCCESS.

Thank you for this. What type of website is to be built?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by iwriterng(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
olaolaking:

Thank you for this. What type of website is to be built?

Approach differs, most people would build a squeeze page or landing page, then direct ppc traffic to it, and promote a click bank offer or something similar.

My own approach is different.

I build authority site. If the site is about skin care, then it would be mainly about skin topics. Remember that skin is broad. We have skin disease, acne, skin toning, etc... But the site would focus on one of the sub topic, I would write epic content on the sub topic, take for instance I choose acne sub topic, I would probably write about best acne cream for face.

The topic is based on proper keyword research, and the article are always very long, am talking of 5k words or more, because I will review about five product in that single article.

Once I have enough content for the site, I move on to link building...

That's the paraphrase.... The idea is to build a site with lots of value, that can be monetized with anything, affiliate, or adsense..

Take note that I am into Amazon affiliate, and it's very different from click bank. On Amazon, you earn commission for any product purchase 24hours after visitor lands on Amazon through your site. Unlike click bank that would only promote one product.

Oops, I have hijacked Ops thread. Sorry.

OK bye

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by olaolaking: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
iwriterng:

Approach differs, most people would build a squeeze page or landing page, then direct ppc traffic to it, and promote a click bank offer or something similar.

My own approach is different.

I build authority site. If the site is about skin care, then it would be mainly about skin topics. Remember that skin is broad. We have skin disease, acne, skin toning, etc... But the site would focus on one of the sub topic, I would write epic content on the sub topic, take for instance I choose acne sub topic, I would probably write about best acne cream for face.

The topic is based on proper keyword research, and the article are always very long, am talking of 5k words or more, because I will review about five product in that single article.

Once I have enough content for the site, I move on to link building...

That's the paraphrase.... The idea is to build a site with lots of value, that can be monetized with anything, affiliate, or adsense..

Take note that I am into Amazon affiliate, and it's very different from click bank. On Amazon, you earn commission for any product purchase 24hours after visitor lands on Amazon through your site. Unlike click bank that would only promote one product.

Oops, I have hijacked Ops thread. Sorry.

OK bye
Thank you very much. You have really cleared issues here. My confusion is which of the website to drive traffic to. I was told I will need a squeeze page, a blog, and yet there is another which is the affiliate site itself. So I was a bit confused. But I have a better understanding now. Thanks.
Can I ask you more questions?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by iwriterng(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
olaolaking:
Thank you very much. You have really cleared issues here. My confusion is which of the website to drive traffic to. I was told I will need a squeeze page, a blog, and yet there is another which is the affiliate site itself. So I was a bit confused. But I have a better understanding now. Thanks.
Can I ask you more questions?

Sure. Hopefully it would be what I can answer without having to type epistle.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by grandstar(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
olaolaking:
individual differences. I have done that successfully but traffic issues is my problem. What autoresponder do you use? May be I can help

I am using mailchimp but it's complicated.

I prefer getresponse.

Maybe we should meet. I know a few things about traffic!

Check my profile and go through my latest post in the property section. My number is there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List of Top Management Consulting Companies In Nigeria / $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million / Dangote Plans Fuel Exports To Europe, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.