Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS (37360 Views)

IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read / Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS by refreshrate: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
When you're in traffic and you see aboki selling key holder & nail cutters in a tray total stock value of about 5k & can trek from ketu to festac and back selling this key holder & nail cutter do you not wonder if the guy is not mad?

So how do you in God's name give credence to a gworo chewer like this who obviously isn't any different from the key holder guy supporting his fellow gworo chewer?
The budget he's celebrating did anyone border to ask him if he even knows what budget is?
Re: Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS by refreshrate: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Rextayne:
can u jus pretend u are not stupid, i jus don't like tribalist. angry

There's a difference between tribalism & spotting stvpid people.
That aboki in the picture does he seem like he's being intelligent?

Don't get it twisted oga.
Re: Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
refreshrate:

There's a difference between tribalism & spotting stvpid people. That aboki in the picture does he seem like he's being intelligent?
Don't get it twisted oga.
i see sad
Re: Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
tunderay:
loooool. This guy funny die.
grin
tunderay:
loooool. This guy funny die.
Re: Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS by Fozi(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
gawu1:

Do any one ever expects to hear any thing good other than garbage from factory made baby like you? What insult do you have yet un heard of! Each day your ilks hide on internet spewing nonsense on nairaland. I advise that you should face those who created you without human father instead.
Look at this lice infested cow it pains you so much because you are a northern Puppet to hell with you and Buhari he would leave that office with heavy disgrace the way my words disgraced and embarrassed you you think you can be a hero by standing out to come and face me, you remote controlled robot
Re: Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS by Icon79(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Obj left the reign debt free but Jonathan came and put up back again. If never saved for the raining days when oil was been sold over 100$/barrel.

That's why I would never ever speak well of GEJ. The man was BOTH incredibly incompetent and incredibly corrupt.

PMB may be incompetent but he's not corrupt.

O pari
Re: Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS by gawu1: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fozi:
Look at this lice infested cow it pains you so much because you are a northern Puppet to hell with you and Buhari he would leave that office with heavy disgrace the way my words disgraced and embarrassed you you think you can be a hero by standing out to come and face me, you remote controlled robot
Oh, is that the insult of a life you promised? Me disgrace and embarrassed? How? Just like I earlier said, nothing new here from a factory made baby. It's unfortunate that you think you are human. Not your fault at all, but those who made you and released you to mingle with human race. Ask those two you have been calling father and mother to tell you the truth whether they are actually your progenitor.
So you wish Buhari will leave office with heavy disgrace so that your factory father take over from him? Give yourself a dream, boy
Re: Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS by azamaganiz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
gbestwilliams:
Mmmmm recession has formatted all awusa brain except dangote
grin
gbestwilliams:
Re: Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS by tuniski: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
2014 pictures

Your head is there jare!
Re: Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS by Fozi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
gawu1:

Oh, is that the insult of a life you promised? Me disgrace and embarrassed? How? Just like I earlier said, nothing new here from a factory made baby. It's unfortunate that you think you are human. Not your fault at all, but those who made you and released you to mingle with human race. Ask those two you have been calling father and mother to tell you the truth whether they are actually your progenitor.
So you wish Buhari will leave office with heavy disgrace so that your factory father take over from him? Give yourself a dream, boy
You and I who sounds like a factory made baby. you Calibrated Northern toy remoted to say Northern words programmed in your stupid head. anyway I know you don't have a father or mother even if you are programmed to think in your Northern illusion. Northern Dull
Re: Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
tuniski:

Your head is there jare!
grin grin
Re: Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS by juman(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
The 2016 budget was less than five percent implemented.

On 2017 budget, there is nothing to be expected from this useless apc government.

A clueless wicked government.
Re: Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS by LoveDecay(m): 12:04am On Dec 16, 2016
gbestwilliams:

As recession dey sef only heaven knows wetin dem dey feed that terrorist kanu.... heard he slowly running mad... i think its really hunger. grin

A hungry man is an angry man. .... ..
Re: Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2016
LoveDecay:

As recession dey sef only heaven knows wetin dem dey feed that terrorist kanu.... heard he slowly running mad... i think its really hunger. grin

A hungry man is an angry man. .... ..
you mean that ipob yoot? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... / Naira Redesigning: 10 Changes Made To Nigeria’s Currency Since Independence / Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.