Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. (6427 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau / Analyzing the Report on Apostle Sulamann by Sharia Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. by zionmade(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2017
FriendChoice:

I don't intend to answer you before but your statement made it necessary. You reverence Paul? I expect you to give reverence to Jesus before any other human. I give reverence to Jesus Pbum but I have nothing to do with those that fabricate lies against my prophet Jesus Pbum.
So before i say i reverence paul is shud list all those i reverence. If u re free to insult him because u dnt reverence him then am free to insult mohammad because i dnt reverence him.
U dnt owe a duty to reverence him because its ur choice but u owe a duty not to insult him because of religious tolerance.
For instance nobody insults Buhari near me because i reverence him because of my civic responsibility irrespective of d fact he is of a religion i hate with passion
Re: Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
zionmade:

So before i say i reverence paul is shud list all those i reverence. If u re free to insult him because u dnt reverence him then am free to insult mohammad because i dnt reverence him.
U dnt owe a duty to reverence him because its ur choice but u owe a duty not to insult him because of religious tolerance.
For instance nobody insults Buhari near me because i reverence him because of my civic responsibility irrespective of d fact he is of a religion i hate with passion

OK sir. In every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction. In as far as Islam is insulated by your friends (Anas, Baghdadadi and co). I will fire back and defend it with logic if necessary. In the absence of constructive argument (only insult by your friends), I will use your scripture to mock you not just mare insult.

You dont throw stones while you live in a glass house. Your friend mention us atleast 3 times daily not for the purpose of holding inter-religious dialogue but to insult God, His Prophet or Muslims in general.

If you like insult Islam from now till hereafter, 1 of 3 things might happen.

A) At the end you will find peace in it. (I wish you this option)

B) You will meet intolerant muslim that will teach you a lesson when you dare insult Islam in their presence.

C) You will die and face the owner of the Religion on the day of reckoning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. by zionmade(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
FriendChoice:

OK sir. In every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction. In as far as Islam is insulated by your friends (Anas, Baghdadadi and co). I will fire back and defend it with logic if necessary. In the absence of constructive argument (only insult by your friends), I will use your scripture to mock you not just mare insult.

You dont throw stones while you live in a glass house. Your friend mention us atleast 3 times daily not for the purpose of holding Religious dialogue but to insult us.

If you like insult Islam from now till hereafter, 1 of 3 things might happen.

A) At the end you will find peace in it. (I wish you this option)

B) You will meet intolerant muslim that will teach you a lesson when you dare insult Islam in their presence.

C) You will die and face the owner of the Religion on the day of reckoning.
As for ur intolerant brodas they pray on my veranda here in d South. One thing u shud know dat d day a bomb will explode in ph all ur brodas will be matched back to d north. For my brodas there they should know they are in danger whether any Muslim is harmed in d south or not so they know wat their decision to remain in d north means.

But wait u said am insulting islam apart from d place i said kill dem rape dem, is there anyother statement i made dat is not in ur terrorist paedophilic handbook AKA quran. Or doesn't d devil urinate in ur ears any longer
Re: Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
zionmade:

As for ur intolerant brodas they pray on my veranda here in d South. One thing u shud know dat d day a bomb will explode in ph all ur brodas will be matched back to d north. For my brodas there they should know they are in danger whether any Muslim is harmed in d south or not so they know wat their decision to remain in d north means.

But wait u said am insulting islam apart from d place i said kill dem rape dem, is there anyother statement i made dat is not in ur terrorist paedophilic handbook AKA quran. Or doesn't d devil urinate in ur ears any longer

Am not here to be discussing with you. My earlier post is very clear.

2 Likes

Re: Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. by zionmade(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
FriendChoice:

So clear dat i understand how ur supported intolerant bothers beheaded an innocent woman in kano.
I also heard that if u yawn satan will laugh at u. Why wont satan laugh at ur miserable senseless lives following a short potbellied paedophilic rapist who was impotent and dats who u call prophet. Someone who wasn't ashamed of bringing out his smelling thing in front of a six year old girl talk less of putting it in between her thighs and wen he finished mastttturbting and pouring out his lowly spermcountenous fluid he now said dat allah told him to tell u guys to do thighing method to little girlz. Dat ur allah is seriously stewpid.
Wat madness. Disgusting.
Re: Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. by zionmade(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Today is ur jumat day and d only way ur intolerant murderous mohammad look-alike Muslims could celebrate it was to bomb somewhere in adamawa. Lai lia ila ila ila alhaallmadiriuuukubirape dem all
Re: Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. by zionmade(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
O you who believe! Be afraid of Allah and give up
what remains (due to you) from riba (usury)
(from now onward), if you are (really) believers.
(Q2:278).
And if you do not do it, then take a notice of war
from Allah and His messanger. But if you repent,
you shall have your capital gains sums. Deal not
unjustly ( asking more than your capital sums),
and you shall not be dealt with unjustly (by
receiving less than your capital sum). (Q2:279).
If ur murderous mohammad and his father d devil can declare war on those who disobey him den boko haram is still learning work. No wonder d moment u hear allah akbar look well u will see an incoming disaster. Rubbish religion of d devil
Re: Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. by zionmade(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
FriendChoice:

Come this paedophiles its too early to sleep oo come and defend d rapist u call prophet. Dnt worry u will still go to bed so dat u will dream of dancing kerewa with ur 72 everlasting virgins in Paradise
FriendChoice Empiree Rilwayne001 come out ooo. Since all ur education is to be poking ur nose into christian matters
Surah 60:45 and messanger of allah said, or allah we have killed their parents and brothers now should we rape dem all and do their little ones thighing method.

Come oo before ur father devil starts urinating in ur ears.
U guys must come outoooo
I heard dat mohammad slept with even his own daughter in law. Come and defend dat prostitute called mohammad
Re: Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. by Rilwayne001: 9:18pm On May 18, 2018
tongue
Re: Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. by udatso: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. by Rilwayne001: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2019
Happy easter grin grin
Re: Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. by alBHAGDADI: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:
Happy easter grin grin
my Did you have to do this?
Later, you will think people are fools when you say you don't hate Christians.
Re: Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. by Rilwayne001: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
my
Did you have to do this?

Later, you will think people are fools when you say you don't hate Christians.

Wow, kindly tell how i hate Christians.
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Historically Analyzing The Crucifixtion And Resurrection Claim. by Empiree: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Thread alive again grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Soul / Where Were You At 31st December Night? / Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.