Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,807 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday (38230 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by barlkeez(f): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2018
Veteran actress, Patience Ozonkwo celebrates her daughter's birthday by bringing to her social media space, her photos.

She captioned:

''Happy birthday to my super amazing daughter. Chiomaaaaa mo Chioma! My blessing, my inheritance, my best friend, the one who knows everything about me. I pray that God who has always being your help will continue to sustain you and bless you beyond measures.❤❤❤''

Source: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/patience-ozonkwo-celebrates-daughter-birthday.html

See photos:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by barlkeez(f): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2018
From her face.

You can see that she will be twice as wicked as Patience.

Only that she will be young enough to finally beat her husband.

16 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2018
This one na her mama photocopy,

16 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by DBossNG(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by tintingz(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
The young version.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Serious resemblance. But money good oo.
Imagine them no get money, how she go look?

22 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by enitey(f): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Striking resemblance

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by PigBenis(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
I thought she was patience at first sight.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
The resemblance is uncanny

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by deboysben(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
But she wowo

8 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by Nehyooh(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mama G carbon copy
Happy birthday to you !

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by imbecilicpmb: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Copy and paste shocked

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Serious resemblance.

Cheap inverter installation
Call

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
barlkeez:
Veteran actress, Patience Ozonkwo celebrates her daughter's birthday by bringing to her social media space, her photos...

Happy birthday...
Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by FREEMADNESS: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
TarOrfeek:

From her face.

You can see that she will be twice as wicked as Patience.
Only that she will be young enough to finally beat her husband.

no joy in ur post bro.... even wen u knw this are just movie roles. but I laff my lungs out wen I came across ur comment

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by AnanseK(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
Photoshop or cloning

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by derok5907: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2018

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
The resemblance tho

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
She don marry? wink
Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by perdollar(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
face like Person wey take udala
Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Very ugly biiiiitch

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by Uzobest4christ(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Who is that boy peeping behind the door . Hope I'm not the only one seeing that
Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by introvertme: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Uzobest4christ:
Who is that boy peeping behind the door . Hope I'm not the only one seeing that

Nope, you aren't
Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by stitcheD(m): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
When shall I see my Wendy? Happy birthday Nwa mama nya!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by Sisijetue(f): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Black is beauty
Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by Icon79(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yup. Mama G definitely reproduced herself right there.

O pari

enitey:
Striking resemblance

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by keryj(f): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
What a body double of Patience grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
I can see she's living in ablord
Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by YungMillionaire: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
Igbos can have their Biafra as long as mama G remains with Nigeria. Happy birthday Mama G Jnr.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday by uhuns: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Maybe a DNA test will give us more results. Infidelity. Egg donor or thiefry Sperm donor or Thiefry. Casual one chance road.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee Flaunts Cash In Ripped Jeans (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) / Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.