Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You (7405 Views)

My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ogaga, are u back for real or just temporary
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Well, im back for one of the above. . . . . wink i cant really tell for now since im still kind of busy with something else in reality and i guest is just for a short period of time.[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2010
Ok, i'll like to have ur facebook id coz i want to keep off NL not like before
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]here is my facebook , send me a frend request. wink[/size]
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1100261017
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2010
right away cheesy
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2010
ogaga it didn't pen, let me have ur mail, the one u used for facebook
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Ok send me the request now , still waiting to confirm you my main man.[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]here is my email : Ogaga4Luv007@yahoo.com[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2010
heyo, just got ya, you are off the hook mhen with ya spinging hair.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2010
wink wink wink
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah man---- It's Da MO'hawk style . you liked it?? wink[/size]
Ogaga4Luv:

wink wink wink
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2010
shocked
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2010
[size=13pt]Abuzola dear friend , you're welcome back to Nairaland. . . . sorry , i didn't meet up with you. it's been since 2 months and some weeks now i have been having problem with my facebook , whenever i login i wouldn't be able to few my home page. . . . . page. . . . friends list and so on. i have complain about this but still waiting for the respond of Facebook desk on how i can fills that out---- i saw your comments on my page and the ones you droped my photos with my yahoo notification--- mennnnnnnnnn i miss you oooooo. how your side

well, i may lost my facebook account. . . was thinking to open new one, i can always be reached on myspace. im busy there always just incase you need to talk. wink
[/size]
Abuzola !:

shocked
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2010
Here we go with the Religious wars. Religi-tards live!
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by lepasharon(f): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2011
Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You??

Let me make sumthing clear,the quran is a book of lies.The Quran came 600 years after Jesus went into heaven!Its got nothing to do with worshipping God!Mohammed aint got nothing to do with God!He was a fagot he used to sparay perfume on him and wear mascara.Mohammed couldnt read or write.he is not  a servant of God. nd he is not an israelite either.Even d quran acknowledges the israelites as Gods people be fooling urself,Islam is going dooooooown
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
lepasharon:

Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You??

Let me make sumthing clear,the quran is a book of lies.The Quran came 600 years after Jesus went into heaven!Its got nothing to do with worshipping God!Mohammed aint got nothing to do with God!He was a fagot he used to sparay perfume on him and wear mascara.Mohammed couldnt read or write.he is not  a servant of God. nd he is not an israelite either.Even d quran acknowledges the israelites as Gods people be fooling urself,Islam is going dooooooown

HARD!!! grin @bolded
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by aurenflani: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
The Qur'an was revealed 600yrs after Jesus dat's right! But it's name is mentioned in d Qur'an.

Now how about d new testament? written many many yrs after Jesus & also, it was not revealed by God as luke tells us in his gospel right from the first few versus. Point is u aren't in a position 2 claim weather or not Muhammad (S.A.W) is not the massenger of Allah (S.W.A). as is not from God hence not a book of authority as to who God sent & who is an imposter. But to make understand better; ask any israeli you find how many gods do they believe in? they will tell u just as muslims would: There is only one GOD!
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by inedi: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2011
Please remove Christains and add Muslems, because these are the set to pity. Thank you for the pity, please don't stop at that do something, so you can be a blessing to your world.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by chrisj2000(m): 3:43am On Nov 12, 2011
easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Christian Sister Or Brother Become A Model? / Can God Bless Someone Financially Through Gambling? / The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.