Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) (37616 Views)

Femi Adesina Sleeping During The Budget 2018 Presentation (Photos) / 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation / Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by tico1212(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Na smal e remain make Lie Mohammed spread sheet full ground relax. cry

No wonder e dey always yarn opata for interviews. ... na sleep e dey sleep for main events
Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by Adeolu4(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dat is Mr lie na
Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by Icharityteam(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by Barigaboy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
TippyTop:
I personally wouldn't blame anybody for sleeping when gworo-loving President chews his way through pages and pages of meaningless figures.
I thought he was caught sleeping with someone.
Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by superstarDikk(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
TippyTop:
I personally wouldn't blame anybody for sleeping when gworo-loving President chews his way through pages and pages of meaningless figures.
How stu-pid can u be? ur papa wey no love gworo don hold any post for ur village? frustrated bastard.
Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by superstarDikk(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
ritababe:
since buhari took over shame is our other name.
Ministers didn't sleep during past regimes?
Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by Disney001(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
The nigerian govenment is a pile of gabbage cry cry
Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by breakeven: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
What is their business with Nigeria problem. Nigeria can bleed and die for all they care.All they are interested in is that alert that will come at the end of the month.
Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by dee02(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
I am not surprised to see Dalung is one of the dozers...... Bunch of inept fools and misfits!!!
Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by eLcastro(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lai may have gone the farthest oo..buh the 2nd guy's face is epic.!!.
Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by eLcastro(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
HonabFaj:
If you watch the event live, they are not sleeping at all.The picture is probably the angle of the camera.

Spot the man sleeping here
defender.,so u expected them to started sleeping immediately the programme started...stil in d pix u upload.,the guy at the last pix was either already half gone sleeping or doubting the dullard...okay he was not sleeping...he was "I know you lyin but continue"...while the guy at the 1st pix in black was so far gone...
Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by HonabFaj(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
eLcastro:
defender.,so u expected them to started sleeping immediately the programme started...stil in d pix u upload.,the guy at the last pix was either already half gone sleeping or doubting the dullard...okay he was not sleeping...he was "I know you lyin but continue"...while the guy at the 1st pix in black was so far gone...

This is not about lying or defending anyone, I stream the program live and the camera only caught two men sleeping. That why I uploaded the pictures to see those they are sleeping the man in black and the other man in sky blue, not the ministers
Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by franklynsunny(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
They will go home with N5,000,000 each for attending after nites wit olosho
Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Maybe they use sleeping pills wink[right][/right]
Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by happney65: 3:23am On Dec 16, 2016
These are the ones that took Buhari 6months to appoint..The so called Angels from Heaven na to blame GEJ them saabi.. omolola15 come and see ur people these are the best you claimed buhari was looking for that was why it took him so long grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) by Ifeanyichukwu121: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha buhari guys at work ;DHahahahahahahaha buhari guys at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) / Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.