Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets (32650 Views)

10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger / Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman / Customs Comb Lagos Markets For Smuggled Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets by teel123(f): 6:46am On Dec 16, 2016
I dnt believe this, groundnut oil, palm oil n odas nko dat are not affected by exchange rate abi local rate don dey? Palm oil especially so annoying.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2016
If true, the sadist nomad @ aso 'll be dissapointed cos dude derives pleasure in seeing people suffer!
Re: Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets by shegra58: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
I wish you the same, your family and entire generation.
at least I have generation not like u with no root and that's y u r born throwaway. tongue
Re: Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets by tundafayaBuhari: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2016
shegra58:
at least I have generation not like u with no root and that's y u r born throwaway. tongue
Mumu, I am a full fledged igbo man. it's Hausa that do born throwaway. I'm sure you don't know your father because Afonjas wife sleep anyhow. There's 1 afonja woman in Festac then that was begging me to sleep with her. Married woman fa, but I told her it's abomination in my community. I am sure your mother sleep around because you don't value marriage. Tiwa savage is married and she sleeps with 2 baba,Dr sid etc.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets by shegra58: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Mumu, I am a full fledged igbo man. it's Hausa that do born throwaway. I'm sure you don't know your father because Afonjas wife sleep anyhow. There's 1 afonja woman in Festac then that was begging me to sleep with her. Married woman fa, but I told her it's abomination in my community. I am sure your mother sleep around because you don't value marriage. Tiwa savage is married and she sleeps with 2 baba,Dr sid etc.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets by cola: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
musicwriter:

Agriculture, yes.
Sufficiency in power, No.
Sufficiency in petroleum products, No.
We cannot achieve sufficiency in power or petroleum products because the method of knowledge acquisition to achieve that was imposed, it happens in English language, and only happens in a school environment.
On the other hand, the method of knowledge acquisition for agriculture is ours, happens in our native languages, and everywhere in our society. So, any Nigerian can have access to agricultural knowledge.
It can't happen because the model of education we practice is suffocating knowledge creation and development in those areas, not only in Nigeria but in all colonized third world countries. .
If you or anybody out there want to understand this theory, ask yourself; how come we have achieved self sufficiency in food supply and not in electricity supply, even when more money has been invested in electricity?

If we do the right things and allow all the refinery projects currently ongoing to succeed and produce
if we make the necessary investments in power projects and curb sabotage,
we can attain self sufficiency in both, regardless of the current language of instruction in schools,
afterall isn't modern agric techniques taught in the English language.

I'm the first to admit though, that the language of instruction in the classroom is important for long-term national socio-economic development.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets by vshare: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Great site to learn awesome things regarding http://vsharedownloads.org/
Re: Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets by Andrew190: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
The GT made a name for itself in the 1960s, and the nameplate returned to Ford for the 2005 and 2006 models. Since then, the vehicle has truly evolved into a supercar, evident by it’s $100,000+ price tag.
The company has made some changes to the third-generation GT, prioritizing handling and track capabilities in their 2017 model. The result? Not only one of Ford’s most impressive cars ever, but perhaps one of the most innovative cars to ever be released.
For more information about the 2017 Ford GT Release Date checkout.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets by TRADEFAIRng(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2019
Revealed: WHERE IS THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY FRESH FOOD ITEMS IN ABUJA.

It is not Wuse Market, it is not Garki Int. Market, No, it is not Karimo Market. Wrong again, it is not Nyanya market and it is definitely not Utako market.

The right answer is Belle.ng. Yes, that's right and surprisingly so. Take for instance, this Belle Full Indomie Noodles costs about #200 - #250 in other markets, but it is sold for as low as #130 here https://belle.ng/indomie-instant-noodles-belle-full-chicken-flavour . This giant snails costs between #450-#550 each in Wuse Market. Get it for just #199 on Belle.ng here
https://belle.ng/giant-snail-1-big-size .
This crate of eggs goes for between #1100-#1300 elswhere, get it for just #890 here https://belle.ng/egg-crate-of-30. This big, live catfish sells for #1300 elsewhere but buy it for just #700 here https://belle.ng/cat-fish-cut.

This Smoked Goat Head costs between #900-#1500 in other markets. Get it as low as #600 only on Belle.ng here https://belle.ng/goat-head-smoked.

There are more exciting offers in store. Enjoy the tour and please, don't fail to share this good news with your yard people�.

#Bellefoods #AbujaGroceries #OnlineSupermarket #OnlineGrocerystore #farmersmarket #freshfoods #choplife #Abujafoodie #Pamperyourbelle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) / Kiilaboi: Cubana Chief Priest Is Owing Me - Man Calls Out Him Out Over Debt / CBN Targets N200/$ Parallel Market Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.