Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k (8952 Views)

Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today / LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra / Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by AKO1(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2009
Freedom on credit, tongue
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2009
so its true - osuofia is the master and the kidnappers are the mugus
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by scantee(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2009
on credit,hahahaaaaa
ROTFLMAO
wink wink wink
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by kshow1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2009
please watch out for his next movie titled '' OSUOFIA IN DETENTION '' grin
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by milkan05(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2009
kshow1:

please watch out for his next movie titled '' OSUOFIA IN DETENTION '' grin

TEEE HEEE HEEE HEEE grin
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by yousouph(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2009
Osuofia in Detention will be a Blockbuster.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by katreena: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
yousouph:

Osuofia in Detention will be a Blockbuster.
he needs to make back his 1.4m and more.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by platinumnk(f): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2009
babyme:

omo i guess should start paying in advance those corner shop people have been eyeing me somehow lately, next thing i would find my self inside agegge bread van, undecided

laugh wont kill me ooo grin grin grin grin

yes o we all should start paying in advance. cheesy
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2009
ahhhh this topic.
my mom and i were discussing the other day. hahaha she said how all these nollywood veterans are being kidnapped. pete edochie, nkem owoh, who else?
hahaha she said patience ozokwor (mama g) better hide or theyre gonna get her next.
na wa ooooo.  cheesy
i love mama g!
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by bibiking1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2009
i have changed the route i take to my house. I take random routes now to avoid being predictable. When they start tracking me randomly too i'll change tactics, before i end up inside Agege bread van too
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by nnemak(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2009
i wonder wats soooooooooo funny o.
the nappers are asking for their bals peeps are laughing,

Osuofia my guy, just make sure u pay those ass holes with hard curry o, ie Old 50 kobo coins [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]stuffed in Ghana-must-go.

Thunder fire all of them, 100k kor 10 kobo nilll.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by luv2talk(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2009
i cant laugh oooooo ROFLMAO
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by 700john: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2009
rubbish! completely senseless!
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by bilymuse: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2009
Last time Osuofia, release a song praising 419s, I think it time for him to release another album praising kidnappers; stupid man
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by stede(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2009
wonders shall never end
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by otokx(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
At lease he admitted that money changed hands; this country is slowly moving to a failed state.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by supereagle(m): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
Niaja police are only good at collecting #20 on the roads,no protection of live and property. They are asking for balance.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by otukpo(f): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2009
Never knew the kidnappers wld get up to 1.4m from Osuofia. But i thank god for his life.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Jakumo(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2009
Having ones image in the public domain is an invitation for trouble in Nigeria, and nobody has their picture up more often than Nigerias' video industry actors, though they are by no means alone in being at increasing risk of abduction by the hungry and the greedy. 

Inevitably also, the willingness of Nigerians to be photographed squandering money at lavish parties will attenuate in direct proportion to the number of such "celebrities" that wind up getting marked for ransom kidnapping by those very pictures, which is either a good or a bad thing, depending on perspective.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Bomi(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2009
Kidnapping business has become an eye opener! Just think of it how corruption is the in thing in Nigeria. Disgracing Nigeria nationhood from Aso rock down to Balyesa state house! what a the disgrace according to Prof Pat Utomi in the Businessday of Monday 16 November where he catalogue the ills of a Nation! Mr President refusing to address the UN assembly choosing instead to go and open a damn university in Saudi, to double standard of government official on Ibori and his co travellers the thing continue on and on. Where is the position of the common man in all this.

Kidnapping is another economic mean of redistributing Nigerian wealth. A country that can not paid the pensioners including the military pensioners what else do you expect. my grues with these guys are that they zero in on another common man sometime but I don't blame them sha.

By the time Nigeria allow the unemployed mass graduates enter into the trade Nigeria will be unbearable for all this embezzlers and the so call policy makers.
A word is good enough for the wise.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by kdroid: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
cheesy everything na yoke! i believe he wil soon make up a movie from dis false kidnap.I would rather kidnap him 4 keeps.he makes me laugh grin
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by babyme(f): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
platinumnk:

laugh wont kill me ooo grin grin grin grin

yes o we all should start paying in advance. cheesy

ure laughing?? . . .u think it is a joke. .those monsters are parading everywhere hmmm . . . . .u will just be thinking ure life is in order untill u wake to a bunch of yuruba looking agberos fighting for who wil rape u next !! lipsrsealed
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by TmeD0(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2009
only in naija. . .

balance ko, balance ni. hopeless jagbajantis.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by onijogbon(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2009
babyme:

ure laughing?? . . .u think it is a joke. .those monsters are parading everywhere hmmm . . . . .u will just be thinking ure life is in order untill u wake to a bunch of yuruba looking agberos fighting for who wil rape u next !! lipsrsealed

Just like you stated on your profile, you are indeed a BITCH (not too bright one though) for that stereotypical and rather imbecilic remark.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Nezan(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2009
Na wayo Nkem play them, how dem go get de balance?
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by babyme(f): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2009
aww common, nigga please smiley, its a joke, sowi undecided i guess
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by paulson005(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2009
All the actors should be carefull cos the kidnapper are out for them. what happened to Pete edochie and even Nkem Owoh should be a lesson to all the actors.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by illusion2: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
babyme:

I was about to hit you hard too ,until i saw this :

babyme:

aww common, nigga please smiley, its a joke, sowi undecided i guess
. . . .you need to be more sensitive sensible young lady angry
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by onijogbon(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2009
babyme:

aww common, nigga please  smiley, its a joke, sowi undecided i guess

So, u think using the n word like some African Americans do makes u cool?

O ma se o! What a pity!

I guess it's safe to say that my assumption that you're not a bright BITCH (since that's what you called yourself) is indeed true.

illusion2:

I was about to hit you hard too ,until i saw this :
. . . .you need to be more sensitive sensible young lady  angry

Sensible ke, you think say that word dey her dictionary?

Even some small pickin sef get sense pass that. 
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by babyme(f): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2009
oníjògbòn:

So, u think using the n word like some African Americans do makes u cool?

O ma se o! What a pity!

I guess it's safe to say that my assumption that you're not a bright BITCH (since that's what you called yourself) is indeed true.

Sensible ke, you think say that word dey her dictionary?

Even some small pickin sef get sense pass that. 

what the hell, !!!stop whinin like lil bitch, cos i said yoruba looking, thats a figment of my imagination which i apologised for if u dont like it u can go suck cancerous boo,bs ,

Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by johnstin(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
we will ensure no balance is paid and capture the kidnappers. we'll put an end to this nonsense
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by MrCrackles(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
johnstin:

we will ensure no balance is paid and capture the kidnappers. we'll put an end to this nonsense
Do you know Kenneth Okonkwo
You mouth is wider than his mouth!!!
And he can eat a banana sideways apparently!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany / Madaba Village In Zamfara Attacked - Ahmad Salkida / Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.