Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k (8946 Views)

Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today / LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra / Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Remii(m): 1:05am On Nov 15, 2009
According to Punch, link attached Osofia has been freed he is still to pay N100,000 to the abductors for his car. Wonders shall never end in Naija.  http://www.punchontheweb.com/Artic.aspx?theartic=Art200911152242515
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by platinumnk(f): 1:21am On Nov 15, 2009
HAA the kidnappers will never get the rest!!

thank heavens he was freed!!
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Fhemmmy: 2:34am On Nov 15, 2009
hahahahahaha.
This is a joke, they free him and that they will get the balance, so what happen if the balance is not paid, re-kidnap him?
This is total nonsense, and i hope the govt will be able to do something about all these kidnappings
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Radiant(f): 4:28am On Nov 15, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by AloyEmeka6: 4:30am On Nov 15, 2009
LWKMD  grin grin grin grin So he needs to pay the 100K KIDNAPPING BALANCE?. What is the due date? grin grin grin
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:43am On Nov 15, 2009
THANK GOD!!!  grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
he shall come out and reign again!! makes me laugh ooo.  smiley

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im laughing so so sooooo hard right now.
100,000 balance? or else what?
how can kidnappers say he owes a balance of 100,000. and what will they do if he doesnt pay? LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO.
anyway, since the kidnappers have let him go, where are the police to arrest them?
they are still waiting for 100,000 so obviously they disclosed of a location that the money will be paid.
i really dont understand.
my mom and i were discussing this and we think the police have a hand in this.
maybe they are working together with the kidnappers and will later divide the money amongst themselves in return for not arresting those kidnappers.
how the hell did they know where Nkem Owoh was going and where he was?
hmmmmm, something just doesnt add up.
is the 20, 20 naira they collect for road not enough again?
shouldnt the police have been able to track the kidnappers by now? after all, the ransom was paid.
NA WA OOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by sjeezy8: 4:45am On Nov 15, 2009
lol its good that hes freed but this shit sounds like a joke 1.4m cant even buy a new car

hmmmmmm
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Radiant(f): 5:03am On Nov 15, 2009
Sometimes I just don't know what to make of Nigeria/Nigerians. And people get mad when Nigeria is called a jungle.

Dang!I mean, I'm still . . . .someone wake me up!!!
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:10am On Nov 15, 2009
Radiant:

Sometimes I just don't know what to make of Nigeria/Nigerians. And people get mad when Nigeria is called a jungle.

Dang!I mean, I'm still . . . .someone wake me up!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by AloyEmeka6: 5:19am On Nov 15, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol its good that hes freed but this shit sounds like a joke 1.4m cant even buy a new car

hmmmmmm
At least they didn't work for it. Its free money.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Remii(m): 5:38am On Nov 15, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

THANK GOD!!!  grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
he shall come out and reign again!! makes me laugh ooo.  smiley

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im laughing so so sooooo hard right now.
100,000 balance? or else what?
how can kidnappers say he owes a balance of 100,000. and what will they do if he doesnt pay? LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO.
anyway, since the kidnappers have let him go, where are the police to arrest them?
they are still waiting for 100,000 so obviously they disclosed of a location that the money will be paid.
i really dont understand.
my mom and i were discussing this and we think the police have a hand in this.[b]
maybe they are working together with the kidnappers and will later divide the money amongst themselves in return for not arresting those kidnappers.[/b]how the hell did they know where Nkem Owoh was going and where he was?
hmmmmm, something just doesnt add up.
is the 20, 20 naira they collect for road not enough again?
shouldnt the police have been able to track the kidnappers by now? after all, the ransom was paid.
NA WA OOOOOOOO!!!!!!

On behalf of NPF I declare you wanted for false allegation, malicious thinking, dangerous suggestion, incitive comment, felonable  publicity, treasonable thought and more to be added when remembered. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:40am On Nov 15, 2009
Remii:

On behalf of NPF I declare you wanted for false allegation, malicious thinking, dangerous suggestion, incitive comment, felonable publicity, treasonable thought and more to be added when remembered. grin grin grin grin
LMFAO!!!! that was very funny.
i actually laughed, a lot. grin
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by princekevo(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2009
Remii:

According to Punch, link attached Osofia has been freed he is still to pay N100,000 to the abductors for his car. Wonders shall never end in Naija. http://www.punchontheweb.com/Artic.aspx?theartic=Art200911152242515
OMG!!!!!!!!!! Kidnapping has now become a business. They can now free people on credit bases to pay up the balance when you have it. That means we are all in trouble now.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by donjon: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2009
:-x
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Jakumo(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2009
With inspiration drawn from Nigeria's recently introduced National Pension Scheme mandate for private sector employers, it is high time that a Kidnapping Ransom Endowment Fund program is urgently inaugurated and mandated for all resident Nigerians who earn more than a subsistence wage.  The purpose of this fund would be to maintain a constant source of ransom payoff money whose integrity would be preserved in escrow, and subject to disbursement approval only in rigorously PROVEN instances of kidnapping for ransom within Nigeria's territorial boundaries.

With mandatory monthly wage and earning deductions levied at source from all categories of income traced to every member of Nigeria's working or treasury-looting population, frenzied packs of accountants and attorneys representing the Nigerian National Kidnappers Union can be constitutionally empowered to draw on a multi-million dollar fund simply by registering every new abduction with the relevent authorities, in order to claim budgetary allocations commensurate with the net worth of the kidnapped client.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2009
I told u guys before that this guy will be released on credit,,by the way,what are the police doing to curb kidnapping in this country
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by mrofficial(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2009
If I kidnap any one of them, I'll take nothing less than N10m. mchewww,  poor sods!
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by SEFAGO(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2009
If I kidnap any one of them, I'll take nothing less than N10m. mchewww, poor sods!

how much do u think the pay naija movie stars? long throat, osuofia is my boy angry
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by mrofficial(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2009
SEFAGO:

how much do u think the pay naija movie stars? long throat, osuofia is my boy  angry

Maybe then.

But as a matter of fact I will make adequate research on it, I can't just go and pick someone that will not give me enough. Take all the risk and at the end, it ends up with just N1.4m. Even without kidnapping, I make millis.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by RichyBlacK(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2009
Remii:

On behalf of NPF I declare you wanted for false allegation, malicious thinking, dangerous suggestion, incitive comment, felonable  publicity, treasonable thought and more to be added when remembered. grin grin grin grin

Classic! grin
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2009
LOL this is funny. . . . grin grin grin

Aloy~Emeka:

LWKMD  grin grin grin grin So he needs to pay the 100K KIDNAPPING BALANCE?. What is the due date? grin grin grin
grin grin grin

princekevo:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Kidnapping has now become a business. They can now free people on credit bases to pay up the balance when you have it. That means we are all in trouble now.
rotflmao grin
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2009
Cheapest ransome paid for a kidnapped nigeria,,ol boy,this guy too cheap
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by mrofficial(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2009
Which tools do I need to start this biz? Its lucrative ooh, since they can even balance the ransom. lol
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by naijaking1: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
Isn't it good to know that kidnapping in Nigeria is now done on payable when able basis
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by coolboy100(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2009
i am expecting them, the actors now to act film about the kidnapping issue now of sing about them they should use anything they have to bring it to the outside world
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by 2Legit2Qui: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2009
what English - abductors of his car - I dont know they now abduct cars.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by naijaking1: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2009
coolboy100:

i am expecting them, the actors now to act film about the kidnapping issue now of sing about them they should use anything they have to bring it to the outside world

Yeah, maybe a good might come out all this afterall. What if this incident leads to greater public awareness about how to avoid being kidnapped, how to fight off kidnappers, and even how to help police arrest the kidnappers.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by koolchicco: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2009
mr.official:

Which tools  do I need to start this biz? Its lucrative ooh, since they can even balance the ransom. lol

Hammer, Chisels and 6inch Nails. grin grin

mr.official:

Maybe then.

But as a matter of fact I will make adequate research on it, I can't just go and pick someone that will not give me enough. Take all the risk and at the end, it ends up with just N1.4m. Even without kidnapping, I make millis.

Ol' Boi take am essy oo! Some kidnappers dey NL.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Radiant(f): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2009
It beats me to know that there's still ongoing dialogue with these kidnappers even after he's been released. Seriously, the police can't track these guys down?
The same way they caught Pa Soludo's kidnappers they should catch these ones. Or is this one politics again? I'm still dazed!
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by touchmeder: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2009
When will this nonsense stop?
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Borat1: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2009
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by bandely(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ROFLMAO at the 100K Naira Balance
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force / VAT: FG Rakes In ₦24.8 Billion From Bank Customers / Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.