Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment (17296 Views)

WhatsApp may not work on your Phone in 2020 check the list. / Whatsapp May Start Showing Enterprise Advertisements Soon / Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Yameater(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2016
Gaborone:
Speaking as a lawyer, it isn't welcome.

I'd like to know why please
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Martinola(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Gaborone:
can i ask why?
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Exponental(m): 6:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Except message hasn't been read, such info could have been saved or transferred!
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by ameezy(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2016
Gaborone:
angry angry
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Felixalex(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2016
themosthigh:

Let the invention continue for very soon we shall unite with lucifer and kill jehovah el shadai.
He has messed up the universe after ruling for 13 million years after he overthrew his own creator.
Lucifer shall do to him what he did to his own creator

Nwanne, I dikwa ok?
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Genea(f): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2016
KissChrix:
Nice move smiley

I've been waiting for this smiley
mesef oooo, with all these autocorrect wahala
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by takenadoh: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2016
BBM has had this feature for sometjme now.

BBM! all day
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Lemmy123(m): 7:05am On Dec 16, 2016
Nice 1 Mark Zuckerberg
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by TINALETC3(f): 7:05am On Dec 16, 2016
shocked u don smoke dis early morning abi undecided, u dey k a t all
themosthigh:

Let the invention continue for very soon we shall unite with lucifer and kill jehovah el shadai.
He has messed up the universe after ruling for 13 million years after he overthrew his own creator.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by ObaKlaz: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2016
Now, I can ask my Boss what colour of panties she likes... And just 'unsend' or delete it afterwards.cheesy
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by tunde1200(m): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Whyy including India among the countries os India different.
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Youngtrice(m): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2016
flyca:
This feature is already on wechat. You can recall a message within the first two minutes of sending.
Zuck is really copying from the Chinese, no wonder he married one! Love my a'ss! undecided
BBM had it before We chat, so??
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg!

Ideas rule the world.
There's always something to add.

Good you bought Whatsapp from Brian Ashton!

I'll soon buy it from you too!
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by ayoyonet(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2016
it is informative
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Chikade(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2016
TODAY'S HIGHER EVERYDAY
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2016
PARDON FOR THE PENITENT
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (I John 1:9).
Hear God’s word, “He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy” (Proverbs 28:13). From the above scripture, can you imagine the foolishness of trying to hide your sins? Gordon Lindsay wrote, “God in His mercy will forgive all sins except one. So He forgives even adultery when those who have committed it turn from it in real repentance.” It is simply unwise and unintelligent for any right-thinking youth to try to hide his/her sins for whatever reasons. It is the same devil that instigated you to sin in the first place, that will again harden your heart against repentance.
Do you know that confession is a privilege from God? It is given to mankind to enable us have freedom. Are you covering up any sin in your life right now? If yes, confess it right now to God. You must also restitute where necessary and enjoy your liberty and right standing with the Lord. You are free indeed when Christ sets you free.
Challenge: Confess and forsake your sins for pardon.
Prayer: O God my Father, forgive all my sins in Jesus name
Further Reading: Psalm 66:18.
Quote: You must also restitute where necessary.
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Caseless: 7:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Thank God
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Ezeego1(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Gaborone:

Your reasons?
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Mcowubaba: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2016
feodan:
. People look forward to a new year to start afresh and turn
over a new leaf. All the best for that and have a wonderful
year ahead!
This guy show be banned for spamming every thread.
Lalasticlala
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by ZUBY77(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Wechat has been doing that for 50 years

It's called "RECALL"

The Chinese are ahead afterall.

Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2016
Gaborone:

As a non lawyer, the idea is welcome. Haven't you ever sent message to someone which you shouldn't and on realising your mistake, you wish for the recipients iphone 7 to develop fault so they wouldn't have to see and read that message?
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by feodan: 7:24am On Dec 16, 2016
Mcowubaba:
This guy show be banned for spamming every thread. Lalasticlala
In what way is it affecting you please?
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by LOGDAN(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2016
Gaborone:

Then speaking as Mark Zuckerberg, it's a welcome note

cheesy cheesy
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Bojc7: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2016
about time dt happens!
embarassed
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2016
Skype too has it
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by crown08(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2016
themosthigh:

Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by SafeDavid(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2016
I need that. grin
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Mcowubaba: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2016
feodan:
In what way is it affecting you please?
It's against the rules of Nairaland.
Your message is becoming repulsive.
You want to advertise, go and pay money for adverts, if you don't have, do it like a sane man.

Simply put your advert and contact on your signature, then make meaningful contributions to threads, people may be interested in your product...

But currently sir, you pissing many people off with this your bullshiit comments on every freaking thread.

Mr Seun, I think you seriously need to even start checkmating people who advertise on their signature, it should not be allowed!!

BTW, please ban this moniker

18.Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by 2odd(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2016
themosthigh:

u are naturally dumb!!!
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by DEWKID(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2016
akpumping7720:
Zuckerberg and initiatives are like 5 and 6!!!

Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by Draei: 7:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Gaborone:
reason...
Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by feodan: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Mcowubaba:

It's against the rules of Nairaland.
Your message is becoming repulsive.
You want to advertise, go and pay money for adverts, if you don't have, do it like a sane man.

Simply put your advert and contact on your signature, then make meaningful contributions to threads, people may be interested in your product...

But currently sir, you pissing many people off with this your bullshiit comments on every freaking thread.

Mr Seun, I think you seriously need to even start checkmating people who advertise on their signature, it should not be allowed!!

BTW, please ban this moniker

18.Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.

Your point is noted. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market / Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. / How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.