Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car (1293 Views)

Pastor Called In As Snake Relocates From One Car To Another In PH (Photos) / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
seun wont like this news tongue
The man claims that its God that did it, that he just got back from shiloh (my case is different) 2016

video https://www.instagram.com/p/BOCjf6QjLA5/
lalasticala

Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
comments

Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
MY CASE IS DIFFERENT! I am not a winner but i attended Shiloh and it was awesome. Shiloh is still on in my life even now. Glory be to God.

3 Likes

Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by jonbellion(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wooooooooooow
Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by jonbellion(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
4everGod:
MY CASE IS DIFFERENT! I am not a winner but i attended Shiloh and it was awesome. Shiloh is still on in my life even now. Glory be to God.
you nor dey shame angry
Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by damogul: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
jonbellion:
Wooooooooooow

was this staged too?
Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by damogul: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
jonbellion:
you nor dey shame angry

shame over what?

I rejoice in good news. in the midst of bad there is always good. Or don't you think so?
Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by jonbellion(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

was this staged too?
lmao
Is staged the answer for everything
Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by damogul: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
jonbellion:
lmao Is staged the answer for everything

That seems to be the only answer you lot have. Repeated like a broken jukebox
Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by hahn(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thank God for burning everything in the filling station that cost millions of naira and thank god for allowing every other person's property to be destroyed aside from his chosen one

He is truly wise smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
hahn:
Thank God for burning everything in the filling station that cost millions of naira and thank god for allowing every other person's property to be destroyed aside from his chosen one

He is truly wise smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by promise10: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
jonbellion:
you nor dey shame angry

shame for what?? that he believes in God? that he believes everything to come from SOMETHING??

your delusion never ceases to amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by dotman4real007(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
what a pity, so everyother car got burnt because the owners didnt attend shiloh abi? Una don dey smoke oshogbo weed!!!
Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by promise10: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

was this staged too?

lol.

in atheists voice:
"Bleep YOU!! That's nollywood script being played here!! these theistic guys are gullible!! it was staged!! oh my seun, hardmirror, what do you have to say. oh my shit! Africans are gullible!! "

just imagine the rage, that's exactly how they sound. oya, atheists can come after me, let's do this.

1 Like

Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by promise10: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
jonbellion:
lmao Is staged the answer for everything
yes of course, they staged it.
I would have been the camera man but...
Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by promise10: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
hahn:

He is truly wise smiley

why e dey pain you say God delivered one person??
Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by jonbellion(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
promise10:

shame for what?? that he believes in God? that he believes everything to come from SOMETHING??

your delusion never ceases to amaze me.
you didn't even know what I meant
Your comment is a combination of a straw man and non sequitur
And btw

Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lalasticala
Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by hahn(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
promise10:

why e dey pain you say God delivered one person??

Are you sure you can read? undecided
Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by jonbellion(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
hahn:

Are you sure you can read? undecided
he obviously cannot
He also seems to have a problem comprehending the simplest of explanations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by hahn(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
jonbellion:
he obviously cannot
He also seems to have a problem comprehending the simplest of explanations

As in, the guy is from another planet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by Topgainer: 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Who did this to Nigerians that even grow ups reason like Kids?
Assuming this same vehicle passed through flooded road while Emeka's vehicle switched off right at the center of the flood, a man whose reasoning has been reduced as that of the man from Shiloh will still say it is the sticker of god of Shiloh on his windscreen that pulled the vehicle through the flood. I know the same kid of a man will have an explanation when told that one of the burnt vehicles belong to another man who also returned from shiloh or about 3 Winners pastors who had accidents few years ago on their way to or from a program at Canaan. One died, the surviving Pastors were dismissed from pastoral duties on account of incapacitation, they pursued a case for their compensation in court but lost to the superior legal team of Winners Inc.
People should please flee Idolatry in any form it might present. The Bible describes God as one who is good to both the 'sinner' and righteous. Good things and bad things can come to anybody whether you believe in the Almighty God, god of T. B. Joshua, god of shiloh, god of prophet Jeremiah, god of Ibiyeomie, god of Apostle fireman, god of Alfiz, god of Indian Temple, god of Lodge, god of Adoration, Amadioha, Sango or not. [The Book of Job] Now, the prayers we offer to God are answered the way He determines and also a great number of events happen on earth by chance.

The mind control that false prophets littered all over Nigeria use to cage their followers and rake in more prisoners: you come to testify to the glory of god of prophet, to the image of our prophet and the seed money. But harms way they encounter like any other human are better not said or rather denied because it will damage the image of prophet and his god.

1 Like

Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Topgainer:
Who did this to Nigerians that even grow ups reason like Kids?
Assuming this same vehicle passed through flooded road while Emeka's vehicle switched off right at the center of the flood, a man whose reasoning has been reduced as that of the man from Shiloh will still say it is the sticker of god of Shiloh on his windscreen that pulled the vehicle through the flood. I know the same kid of a man will have an explanation when told that one of the burnt vehicles belong to another man who also returned from shiloh or about 3 Winners pastors who had accidents few years ago on their way to or from a program at Canaan. One died, the surviving Pastors were dismissed from pastoral duties on account of incapacitation, they pursued a case for their compensation in court but lost to the superior legal team of Winners Inc.
People should please flee Idolatry in any form it might present. The Bible describes God as one who is good to both the 'sinner' and righteous. Good things and bad things can come to anybody whether you believe in the Almighty God, god of T. B. Joshua, god of shiloh, god of prophet Jeremiah, god of Ibiyeomie, god of Apostle fireman, god of Alfiz, god of Indian Temple, god of Lodge, god of Adoration, Amadioha, Sango or not. [The Book of Job] Now, the prayers we offer to God are answered the way He determines and also a great number of events happen on earth by chance.

The mind control that false prophets littered all over Nigeria use to cage their followers and rake in more prisoners: you come to testify to the glory of god of prophet, to the image of our prophet and the seed money. But harms way they encounter like any other human are better not said or rather denied because it will damage the image of prophet and his god.
Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by Omudia11: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oo
Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by Ranchhoddas: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
promise10:

lol.

in atheists voice:
"Bleep YOU!! That's nollywood script being played here!! these theistic guys are gullible!! it was staged!! oh my seun, hardmirror, what do you have to say. oh my shit! Africans are gullible!! "

just imagine the rage, that's exactly how they sound. oya, atheists can come after me, let's do this.
Why do you always say nonsense things?
Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by simplex2: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Shey God of oyedepo rescued his servant's car and left those of adeboye. The day God of adeboye go see oyedepo's children in danger, he will abandon them and rescue only his children.
I am sure God of chosen is taken note, his own turn go bad ghan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazement As Filing Station Fire Razes Down Everything In Sight, Except One Car by Topgainer: 7:31am On Dec 16, 2016
simplex2:
Shey God of oyedepo rescued his servant's car and left those of adeboye. The day God of adeboye go see oyedepo's children in danger, he will abandon them and rescue only his children.
I am sure God of chosen is taken note, his own turn go bad ghan!
Na dem way

It is better called gods because they are many and different from one another. Their modus operandi is also different as one hops from one god of A to another god of B in search of miracle wristbands, stickers, vests, water, handkerchief and so on. Nigeria followers of men of god will easily tell you why the god of his Bishop, Papa and Daddy is better than the god of Chosen grin

Any prophet that hangs on to the god of prophet much like saying God of Elijah is most likely giving credence to an impostor god. After Jesus had come the approach to things is a marked departure from the revelations that Elijah and all the old testament prophets operated with. Therefore, the god of prophet Wise Success, god of prophet Elijah Prosperity and god of Apostle Danger Omo Imasuen demanding for eggs, honey, salt, special oil, sacrificial seed of cow or its money equivalent is unlikely to be the God that Jesus called Father.

(1) (Reply)

New Year Message / Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. / Taraba State CAN President Died In A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Yola Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.