Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle (72046 Views)

Lady Asks Hairstylist For A Particular Hairstyle, But Got This (photo) / Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Houstency(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Category1: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
F
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Trapnews: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Joemee: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nothing is wrong with this hair na...Being natural is beauty....ayé tì bájé ò....oh because she no carry person hair put 4 head....well dey should kwontinu....OP tk note... >sad >sad >sad .....Imeh....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by AlphaPegasi: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
the place na real butthole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by ninocia18(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Abbeyme: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Serious denial
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Brightscofild(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Front page, just nw? Okie. Kontinu
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Ginaz(f): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
Being natural in Nigeria is war, people look you like you're local, not classic and a village girl. embarassed

Anyway, self confidence is vital

2 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by GeleFanzgore: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Would you say you were tossed sideways because your sweat didn't give you right attraction you would have jumped at.
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by AngelsAndStars(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
kennygee:
Smh.

Because she is not wearing layers of human hair or any other kind of weave or extension?

Just because we have embraced the culture of wearing weaves and extensions doesn't mean we should forget our roots.

It is pitiful.
when fake things have been taken as the best, real stuffs get weird.

who do we blame?

sorry aunt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by 9ja4show: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
If she looks like that picture she posted ;; then she is just lying ....
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by flowe247(f): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
there's nothing wrong with Ur appearance .....people are just funny even with my money.... Hmmm it's so sad..
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Fidelismaria: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin

Gluton

D guard dere probably tot u want to beg for food

Wear a weavon nxt time
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by ajebuter(f): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

That is very disheartening

I would sue the shiit out of their buthole

Buhari have never been denied entry into planes because of his face, even do his face might scare the pilot and make him crash the plane

Chai...This Mama Bubu fine die oh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by vertueptime: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
ADONBILIVIT, I smell lies, where is the location and the picture of the restaurant?
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Buhari have never been denied entry into planes because of his face, even do his face might scare the pilot and make him crash the plane

you are a disgrace to your generations and your lineage stinks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by RaeMystix: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
BUTTHOLE restaurant?. I smell some butt shi.t
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by uwajeh(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
And what did you say the name of the Restaurant is? Butholes??!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by slurryeye: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Big Blind Country (BBC) - Fela Anikulapo Kuti

"In the country of the blind
Na one eye man be king
Most African leaders na hire dem hire eye
Na Oyinbo eye dem rent
That's the reason why
Corruption dey
Authority stealing dey
Kurukere kurukere"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by davidif: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wow! See name of restaurant.
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Aburi001: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Qummie:
'Butholes Restaurant'
Don't mind the fools....if na Danrele or Cynthia Morgan, them go allow them enter.
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by famosh: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Buhari have never been denied entry into planes because of his face, even though his face might scare the pilot and make him crash the plane
Are you an idiat? Why are u trying to be funny when you're not? All your posts I've come across just shows how unintelligent you are. Maybe your tribe is the problem because you & I know you guys are annoyingly dull. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wow!!! She is a Yoruba goddess!! Beautiful woman!! Why would anyone want to eat at a restaurant called butholes in the first place? Food and butholes don't mix!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
#Buttholes #Classic
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:
Ayamatanga is all they crave for

Wetin she sef find go butholes restaurant?
did u just ask a question, like seriously?
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Kobicove(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Buthole Restaurant?

What a name? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by chimdi101: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
OMG!! Butholes
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by jacyne: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ahh that restaurant must be too classy for an average man .come to think of it ,what does your appearance have to do with the food you are eating?the only important thing is that you are able to pay for what you'll eat.
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Ese00(f): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
I just want you to know 6000naira can earn you 30, 000naira sha. Join me on https:///32DmfUtVVbR1wZqslWTlGa
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by grandstar(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
It's the gateman that has issues.

He doesn't want to disown the village he is from.

People hating their background since 1260 B. C. E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by MrIcredible: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Buhari have never been denied entry into planes because of his face, even though his face might scare the pilot and make him crash the plane
Frustrated soul

Na you go Taya grin grin
Sai baba till 2023 grin
Proudly zombie tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation / See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) / Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.