Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle (72045 Views)

Lady Asks Hairstylist For A Particular Hairstyle, But Got This (photo) / Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by JegaQuin: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

That is very disheartening

I would sue the shiit out of their buthole

Buhari have never been denied entry into planes because of his face, even though his face might scarethe pilot and make him crash the plane

You definitely need to be admitted at Yaba apa osi permanently!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by GodIsBiafran: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
cool I will NEVER date a woman that wear wigs, weave on etc. If you can't go natural, then you are not really beautiful. cool
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by GodIsBiafran: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ginaz:
Being natural in Nigeria is war, people look you like you're local, not classic and a village girl. embarassed

Anyway, self confidence is vital

cool Don't worry when WHITE people make wearing African hair natural cool again then Nigerian women will start to copy them - u see my point? cool
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by captain247: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
The reason is because this world is created for men that's why females are treated like that. My friend took me to a sit-out one evening only for Us to be denied entry by the bouncer at the gate reason being that we both are females so we left to another spot, after all we are the one to spend our money on their expensive drinks.
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin cheesy at the restaurant's name

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
I doubt if she has a legal remedy because the restaurant is a private business
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by jacyne: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Peole just hide under the facade of religion .if not i wouldn't have believe that in this nigeria someone will be prevented from entering into a restaurant all in the name of hairdo well,maybe the owner is very preferrential to only rich customers if not what kind of excuse is that.j
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by 2shur: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
piece of shit bich
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Iko5000: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Butholes Restaurant, is this a joke name . Won't see me eating there as its for people that like it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by 9jatatafo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Don't go eating out then
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by soath(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
mccoy47:
Maybe the hair has too much lice and dandruff.

Some girls can be dirty sha... cry
I remembered the day I entered a bike with a girl back then in skull.
My God!! I almost have epilepsy attack on transit angry
Gbe enu buruku e yen so hun. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by uzuede4(f): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
sigh
but why she sef no do "ghana weaving" na

Na who ghana weaving epp
Emeskhalifa:
sigh
but why she sef no do "ghana weaving" na

Na who ghana weaving epp
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by uzuede4(f): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Babzilla:
Where did this happen? angry
"BUTHOLES RESTURANT" grin
Babzilla:
Where did this happen? angry
"BUTHOLES RESTURANT"
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by uzuede4(f): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Berlynn:
I don't even know what to say sef angry
But you just said something cheesy
Berlynn:
I don't even know what to say sef angry
But you just said something
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by bluejean(f): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
mccoy47:
Maybe the hair has too much lice and dandruff.

Some girls can be dirty sha... cry
I remembered the day I entered a bike with a girl back then in skull.
My God!! I almost have epilepsy attack on transit angry

Really?

Like srsly sad
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by GabdelandAgro(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

That is very disheartening

I would sue the shiit out of their buthole

Buhari have never been denied entry into planes because of his face, even though his face might scare the pilot and make him crash the plane
so hillarious, pics whatsapp me this pics please 09095500809
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by haibe(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
captain247:
The reason is because this world is created for men that's why females are treated like that. My friend took me to a sit-out one evening only for Us to be denied entry by the bouncer at the gate reason being that we both are females so we left to another spot, after all we are the one to spend our money on their expensive drinks.

No its because u ladies have shown that you are inferior in many ways unless you use the white woman's properties. Fake hair, fake nails, fake looks... etc. You have made your natural looks inferior , so don't blame anyone for refusing an inferior person to enter into a restaurant meant for superior people

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Pylony(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Madam what are you looking for in "Buttholes Restaurant"? Maybe they simply felt you lack a hole
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by cybriz82(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
aunty u self na was for u ooo.shey mama put don't finish for DAT side? iya biliki canteen nko wet in do am?
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by worlexy(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
feodan:
. People look forward to a new year to start afresh and turn
over a new leaf. All the best for that and have a wonderful
year ahead!
why are you spamming every thread with this stuff na
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
For this high heat period sef, na dat hairdo sure pass..i mean...all those smelly weaves... shaa my advise is, if you must rock didi,please dress well so you don't end up looking dowdy
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Abuloma80(f): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is a natural and beautiful hair style called (Zanen yawo). In fact it aids hair grow, most ladies that lost their hair due to misuses are advised to be plaiting "Zane" or Ibira style. In fact its one of my favourite hair style, am currently having it on. My dear you look beautiful and natural on it. Ignore those know not.
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yeyegist:
An Instagram user, Oluwagbeminiyi has just shared this incredible story of how she was denied access to a restaurant in Lagos because of her Hairstyle. Read below:

Continue reading after the cut....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN_nWJFAp7J/?taken-by=oluwagbeminiyi&hl=en

@op, this babe wey fine like this naim dem bounce? She never talk finish, abegi. Abi she dey friend the owner of the restaurant and yawa kon gas, things kon change ni #justcurious
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Ikville(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
What kinda eatery calls itself "Butholes"?
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Originalsly: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmm.... I want to believe the hair thing was not the real reason for not allowing her in. To me...' Buthole Restaurant" suggests it's a gay joint.... two babes were allowed in (guess lesbians)... and also two guys.... she was single and guess the bouncer guy figured out she thinks it's a regular joint so he had to find an excuse to bar her from entering. Just my take.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by oonix(f): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yeyegist:
An Instagram user, Oluwagbeminiyi has just shared this incredible story of how she was denied access to a restaurant in Lagos because of her Hairstyle. Read below:

butthole? what the heck are they serving?shit?
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by pythonkid(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
juliusocean:
It happens I was denied entry to a club because I wore pams so
you no dey shame , u dey wear pam go club
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Caseless: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yeyegist:

where is the hairstyle na? Pictures
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:31am On Dec 16, 2016
uzuede4:
Na who ghana weaving epp Na who ghana weaving epp
shebbi e for epp her enter the eatery now tongue tongue
Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by queenfav(f): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2016
She could have simply worn a wig... Ladies,shop Queenzhair for Very affordable & High grade 100% human hair wigs and weaves.
Free delivery to Lagos,Port Harcourt,Benin and Warri.

Re: Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle by sumbody2016: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2016
fool she didn't go to a club she went to a restaurant to eat ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation / See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) / Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.