Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty (28238 Views)

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo / Know These Attractive Traits Which More Important Than Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
When you are in the company of a very beautiful woman, you tend to go into a trance. All your thoughts, words and actions revolve around her. She will soon become the center of your universe.That is how you get carried away. Remember the fact that beauty is only a turn on. Once a relationship starts, there are many other factors that come into play.From compatibility to co-operative spirit, many other aspects come into play to make a relationship successful. If you just crave for her beauty then you may or may not take the right decision.Here are some things that man needs in a relationship.

Things that a man needs in a relationship are:

1.There Should Be A Soul-To-Soul Connection: Relationships are not about rolling on the bed with your partner forever. There should be a connection at some other level apart from the physical one.

2.There Should Be Compassion: She is as beautiful as an angel. But does she have compassion? Will she be able to forgive your mistakes? Well, in the long run, nobody could be perfect. We all make mistakes but your peace depends upon how tolerant your partner is.

3.Her kind heartedness: This world is filled with only two types of people. Some are givers and some are takers. The takers are selfish people who never give. The givers are selfless people who keep giving everything to others. So, finding a kind hearted selfless woman is more important.

4.Is She A Listener: Listening is a skill. Not everyone can be a good listener. When you are expressing your anguish or frustration, if she simply walks away without listening, you might feel abandoned. So, find a good listener who can also be with you to face the ups and downs of life.

5.Empathy: Empathy is a quality which allows human beings to realise the problems of others. If your woman is too concerned about her own comforts, she can’t show empathy.

6.Intellectual Wavelength: In order to keep a conversation going, you need intellectual compatibility. Check on that first.

7.Resolving Fights: Fights and disagreements are common in any relationship. But how well you solve them is more important. If you are able to resolve disagreements amicably without getting abusive, then you might click. Otherwise, even if she is extremely beautiful, your relationship may not go too far.

These are the things that a man needs more than beauty.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/things-that-man-needs-more-than-beauty.html
MYND44 LALASTICLALA

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by Kondomatic(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Stupidinluv you hear?

Lean from the OP and I will propose with a diamond Rubber band on your next birthday.

But on a serious note, beauty is good because that is what attracts us all but it cannot keep 1% of the people it attracts if you lack what's in the OP.

Gorgeous physique(beautiful face and nice shape. Incredible ass, aggressive breast, long legs etc) serves its purpose.

It is mostly useful for outing and showing off and raise daughters that won't live with you forever.

But marriage doesn't end there.

Looks is what we notice first but when it comes to setting down, looks come later.

The crazy thing is that beautiful ladies are more likely to lack what's in the op than the average or ugly ones.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by ikp120(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
My crush got all those stuff mehn. cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by herzern(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wow!

Nice List.

Well articulated.

One thinq I need from my wife to be is Self Independence.. I think that's all rounded.

She should be able to make commendable decisions in my absence.

Most importantly..make money for the family cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
8. Realness : Loosen up, be yourself smiley
There's something a guy saw in you before he decided to approach you

9. Great sense of humour

10. Decisiveness

Too much empathy can be somehow though undecided , moderate it wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by Pottijef(f): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
Love is all that matters
Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
NairalandDSS:
When you are in the company of a very beautiful woman, you tend to go into a trance. All your thoughts, words and actions revolve around her. She will soon become the center of your universe.That is how you get carried away. Remember the fact that beauty is only a turn on. Once a relationship starts, there are many other factors that come into play.From compatibility to co-operative spirit, many other aspects come into play to make a relationship successful. If you just crave for her beauty then you may or may not take the right decision.Here are some things that man needs in a relationship.

Things that a man needs in a relationship are:

1.There Should Be A Soul-To-Soul Connection: Relationships are not about rolling on the bed with your partner forever. There should be a connection at some other level apart from the physical one.

2.There Should Be Compassion: She is as beautiful as an angel. But does she have compassion? Will she be able to forgive your mistakes? Well, in the long run, nobody could be perfect. We all make mistakes but your peace depends upon how tolerant your partner is.

3.Her kind heartedness: This world is filled with only two types of people. Some are givers and some are takers. The takers are selfish people who never give. The givers are selfless people who keep giving everything to others. So, finding a kind hearted selfless woman is more important.

4.Is She A Listener: Listening is a skill. Not everyone can be a good listener. When you are expressing your anguish or frustration, if she simply walks away without listening, you might feel abandoned. So, find a good listener who can also be with you to face the ups and downs of life.

5.Empathy: Empathy is a quality which allows human beings to realise the problems of others. If your woman is too concerned about her own comforts, she can’t show empathy.

6.Intellectual Wavelength: In order to keep a conversation going, you need intellectual compatibility. Check on that first.

7.Resolving Fights: Fights and disagreements are common in any relationship. But how well you solve them is more important. If you are able to resolve disagreements amicably without getting abusive, then you might click. Otherwise, even if she is extremely beautiful, your relationship may not go too far.

These are the things that a man needs more than beauty.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/things-that-man-needs-more-than-beauty.html
MYND44 LALASTICLALA
okay cool
Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by ecooperative: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
coolnot lazy in bed tongue

Meanwhile check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by ngmgeek(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tell them. I didn't see human hair there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by ritababe(f): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Pottijef:
Love is all that matters
love?

3 Likes

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by INTROVERT(f): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wow.... Educative
Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
ladies were are thou at?

1 Like

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ironically listed below are things (other than Beauty) that Make Women (sorry girls cheesy) of Nowadays repulsive to we guys.

1.There Should Be A Soul-To-Soul Connection: There's always going to be a soul to soul commitment at the start. Until you're a couple of months into the relationship and you start seeing her other side. Your eye go clear shocked.

2.There Should Be Compassion: Of course there will be companion. Not just as much as her richer admirers will be getting undecided

3.Her kind heartedness: Most of them are naturally kind hearted. They become more sheeply kind hearted when you throw around some more money. The moment you say No Money, they stop being Kind or Caring. embarassed

4.Is She A Listener: She'd listen to your bullshiiit, all of it. So far you're okay. Tell her you're broke and you start becoming boring.

5.Empathy: They generally show very little empathy to your pocket. They just want you to spend blindly on them.

6.Intellectual Wavelength: Most women are not just physically lazy but mentally retarded.

7.Resolving Fights: Of course she's fight you if you. More frequently if you don't have money lipsrsealed

The above applies to >80% of girls I have met.

It's like all girls have a Hoe side that is yelling and wailing to come out cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by steppin: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Give me beauty anytime.
Who wants to be in the presence of a 20th century chimp with a kind heart ?

3 Likes

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by babyfaceafrica: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lolz....nansense!!!!
Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by seunny4lif(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Pls translate it in Yoruba grin grin
I'm not understanding in Oyinbo Language

1 Like

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by canalily(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Any man without pe:ni:s is useless nd manless

1 Like

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mhmm
Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by Martinola(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
and where will u find a lady who possess all of dis things
Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by plainmirror(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
ngmgeek:
Tell them. I didn't see human hair there cheesy

Re-read what you just typed and ask yourself this question. .... did I just make sense?

2 Likes

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
i hope you guys liked it ..
Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
I won't lie. Very important. Been in lots of awkward situations. Kai I have tried o. sad
Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by ychris: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
Mhmm
MMM?

Cos i knw that that H is as useless (voiceless) as H in hour.

4 Likes

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by osjoshua(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
As a man i've come to realise that i need on 3 things
1. Money
.2.Money
3.Money
And all other things ll follow like magic
Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by SexyNairalander: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
booked
Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by Rexnegro(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
wish my woman can Have all these...Nigeria girls makes relationship stressful to be in it with them...hence relationship sucks to some guys even with the millions in their Account

1 Like

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by yinkus204(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
o
must u quote everything hmmm dnt make me vex for u

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by Jamesmatic(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Not bad.. smiley
Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by jchuchu(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lover ppl
Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by Trapnews: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty by xreal: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
She must be good in bed.

let's not shy away from that.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.