Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,296 members, 7,867,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality (1240 Views)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by Buyeradvertcom: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nigeria’s cross-dressing social media sensation, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, has subtly owned up to what may be his real sexuality.

Bobrisky, whose sexuality is shrouded in controversy on Wednesday posted a video on SnapChat, in which he lauded his own cooking skills while frying egg.

“Don’t try me i was trained by my mum, we snatch husband when we want to. Name it is it by food, sex, fashion. Don’t try Bobrisky,” he wrote on SnapChat.

The controversial cross-dresser who recently charged £20 for a meet and greet event he organised in London also boasted that he has sex moves that could steal anybody’s man.

On several occasions, Bobrisky has denied vehemently the rumors of being gay. One of his denials had attracted a comment from an openly gay Nigerian, Bisi Alimi. Alimi called out Bobrisky for anti same sex prohibition law 2013, saying his comments have damaging effects on the LGBT community. Bobrisky later apologised.

The owner of Club Uno, Pretty Mike who was rumored to be Bobrisky’s partner also came out publicly last week to deny any such relationship. Pretty Mike cautioned Nigerians to desist from speculating on the cross-dressers sexuality.

Below are screenshots of his claims.

http://punchng.com/last-bobrisky-owns-op-sexuality-says-trained-snatch-husbands/

Re: I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
End time
Re: I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ole stole my thread

1 Like

Re: I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by debque(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
angry
Re: I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by sloopyy: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
smh....
Re: I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
why am I still following this guy on Instagram sev .mtcheew
Re: I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by ikp120(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
That dude funny mehn. Jeez! Just lekwa the kinda pose a guy wey get neither nyash nor headlight dey strike. grin grin grin grin grin

Bobrisky you're the latest clown in town mehn. grin grin grin

Lalasticlala come and see this guy's clownish face. That poo funny mehn! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by SexyNairalander: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
33bandit:
why am I still following this guy on Instagram sev .mtcheew
its your kind that are encouraging him. . .what are you gaining now that you are following him?

Re: I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by Khd95(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
How could i ever abandone pussi for a bonny hairy nyash,hayy gawd
I would rather die,biko cool
Re: I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by kheengjay(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
okwaya sooo for this guy small tiny myopic mind ba another man nyash dy give am pleasure

mbok I have seen it all.

#leaves thread to go join monks
Re: I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Osheyyy baddest monkey grin
Re: I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2016
SexyNairalander:
its your kind that are encouraging him. . .what are you gaining now that you are following him?
hian isit me Instagram account or your own .make I no choose who to follow and unfollow again ??
Re: I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by SexyNairalander: 7:50am On Dec 16, 2016
33bandit:
hian isit me Instagram account or your own .make I no choose who to follow and unfollow again ??
why you go follow am abi you wan len how to bleach ni or are you gay?
Re: I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Buyeradvertcom:
Nigeria’s cross-dressing social media sensation, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, has subtly owned up to what may be his real sexuality.

Bobrisky, whose sexuality is shrouded in controversy on Wednesday posted a video on SnapChat, in which he lauded his own cooking skills while frying egg.

“Don’t try me i was trained by my mum, we snatch husband when we want to. Name it is it by food, sex, fashion. Don’t try Bobrisky,” he wrote on SnapChat.

The controversial cross-dresser who recently charged £20 for a meet and greet event he organised in London also boasted that he has sex moves that could steal anybody’s man.

On several occasions, Bobrisky has denied vehemently the rumors of being gay. One of his denials had attracted a comment from an openly gay Nigerian, Bisi Alimi. Alimi called out Bobrisky for anti same sex prohibition law 2013, saying his comments have damaging effects on the LGBT community. Bobrisky later apologised.

The owner of Club Uno, Pretty Mike who was rumored to be Bobrisky’s partner also came out publicly last week to deny any such relationship. Pretty Mike cautioned Nigerians to desist from speculating on the cross-dressers sexuality.

Below are screenshots of his claims.

http://punchng.com/last-bobrisky-owns-op-sexuality-says-trained-snatch-husbands/
Omo-ale ,born by mistake ,inferiority complexed being,low lifer,disgusting nigger claiming to be a B.itch

Gay! gay!!gay!!!!
Re: I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands, Bobrisky Owns Up On Sexuality by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2016
SexyNairalander:
why you go follow am abi you wan len how to bleach ni or are you gay?
ah don bleach already .wetin remain ? heheheh

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Sex Men Love Most And How To Give It To Them / Romance Skit: When U Want Girlfriend Badly But You No Get Liver / Best Gift For Your Girlfriend This Valentines Day (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.