Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

What's Happening To Hostyoufast - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's Happening To Hostyoufast (836 Views)

Who Can Tell Me Why This Is Happening To My Site. / What's Happening With Lekkihost (lekkihost.com) ?? / What Is Happening To Hostnownow.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening To Hostyoufast by Dajugba: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
What is happening to hostyoufast? Since I hosted on their server, most times my site is not always available most especially in the evening . The last time I contact their customer care, they said there was no issue. But I still couldn't access my site. And because of such I can't upload my backup file to my board. Always having issue. Please can anyone refer me to other responsible server at a budget of 4500. Tired of all this stress.
Re: What's Happening To Hostyoufast by betahost247(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dajugba:
What is happening to hostyoufast? Since I hosted on their server, most times my site is not always available most especially in the evening . The last time I contact their customer care, they said there was no issue. But I still couldn't access my site. And because of such I can't upload my backup file to my board. Always having issue. Please can anyone refer me to other responsible server at a budget of 4500. Tired of all this stress.

Hello,

Beta Host provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N3,500/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable linux web servers with Datacenters close to you..

We guarantee our commitment to quality. Satisfy your need for speed and keep your wallet happy too. We combine SSD technology with the latest hardware, to bring you revved-up site performance that comes in under budget. In most cases, our Web Hosting is 50% faster than the other guys..

Why not try us today and you will never regret having us as one of your favorite web hosting provider:

http://www.betahost247.com

Hope to have you as one of our premium customer
Thank you
Re: What's Happening To Hostyoufast by emcee4love(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hello,

The said issue might be as a result of your ISP IP Address as the server is restricting the IP from gaining access to the server.

Regarding an alternative web hosting company.

Why not try Beta Host Limited.

I have been using them for almost 2 years now without no issue recorded since when they were on GILGAHOST. Now they are now Beta Host Limited.

They provide Cheap and reliable service with 99.98% Uptime.

Visit them at: http://www.betahost247.com

I rest my comments
Re: What's Happening To Hostyoufast by Dajugba: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
betahost247:

Hello,

Beta Host provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N3,500/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable linux web servers with Datacenters close to you..

We guarantee our commitment to quality. Satisfy your need for speed and keep your wallet happy too. We combine SSD technology with the latest hardware, to bring you revved-up site performance that comes in under budget. In most cases, our Web Hosting is 50% faster than the other guys..

Why not try us today and you will never regret having us as one of your favorite web hosting provider:

Thank you

Thanks for insight. I'll get back to you before then; let me hear from those who have used your service, so to save my head from fry-pan to fire
Re: What's Happening To Hostyoufast by jonnyboy4u: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
QServers.net you can thank me later.

Enjoy!
Re: What's Happening To Hostyoufast by betahost247(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dajugba:

Thanks for insight. I'll get back to you before then; let me hear from those who have used your service, so to save my head from fry-pan to fire

Hello,

No need to panic about our services, We got you covered with our 99.98% Uptime Guarantee.

I can assure of stability and performance server with us.

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Musa K. D
Beta Host Limited Senior Admin
Re: What's Happening To Hostyoufast by Dajugba: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
jonnyboy4u:
QServers.net you can thank me later.

Enjoy!
Thanks Bro. Please is it owned by Nigerian? Cos I've made up my mind to do way from Nigeria hosting. Can you imagined, I complained to their customer service yesterday, up till now they didn't respond, and have not fixed it. Very poor customer service, just annoyed over the issue.
Re: What's Happening To Hostyoufast by betahost247(m): 12:32am On Dec 17, 2016
Dajugba:

Thanks Bro. Please is it owned by Nigerian? Cos I've made up my mind to do way from Nigeria hosting. Can you imagined, I complained to their customer service yesterday, up till now they didn't respond, and have not fixed it. Very poor customer service, just annoyed over the issue.

Hello,

Why not give us a try just for once. To show you how splendid we really are.

We have you covered with 99.99% Uptime Guarantee

Visit: http://www.betahost247.com

Awaiting your positive instrest with us.

Thank you
Re: What's Happening To Hostyoufast by resultcase(m): 6:02am On Dec 17, 2016
At that budget, ur best option would be www.ss6.net
Re: What's Happening To Hostyoufast by Dajugba: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
betahost247:

Hello,

Thank you

Thanks sir. If I host with your service, will you help me install my back file? What will your service offer as Christmas bonus to a new client?
Re: What's Happening To Hostyoufast by betahost247(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2016
Dajugba:

Thanks sir. If I host with your service, will you help me install my back file? What will your service offer as Christmas bonus to a new client?

Hello,

Thank you for the opportunity.

Yes we will help you restore your backup files at no cost.

Also, regarding Christmas Promotion, Is yet to be announced by the Management of Beta Host Limited.

Thank you

Regards,
Ahmed Khan
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: What's Happening To Hostyoufast by ringohostdotcom: 9:09am On Dec 18, 2016
Hello sir

Most times it's not just the host fault but the site owner fault.

How far have you optimize your site

Is your site developed on WordPress cms?

Dajugba:
Re: What's Happening To Hostyoufast by Dajugba: 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
ringohostdotcom:
Hello sir

Most times it's not just the host fault but the site owner fault.

How far have you optimize your site

Is your site developed on WordPress cms?

Thanks. When all this have been happening even their own site page do not also open. Which do show most times site page not found. I have monitored it for more than a month before bringing it here.
Re: What's Happening To Hostyoufast by Dajugba: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2016
betahost247:

Hello,

No need to panic about our services, We got you covered with our 99.98% Uptime Guarantee.

I can assure of stability and performance server with us.

Thank you

Regards,
Musa K. D
Beta Host Limited Senior Admin

Good morning sir, how can I talk to you?
Sent a mail to your service for more than 45mins no response yet.
Re: What's Happening To Hostyoufast by betahost247(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Dajugba:

Good morning sir, how can I talk to you?

Hello,

Sorry about that, we've been busy attending to other customers inquiry.

You can contact us through the following.

Contact No: 08035226795, 08169331922, 08055520841

WhatsApp: 08035226795

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/betahost247

Do let me know if you need any further questions.

Thank you
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Team

(1) (Reply)

Get Free P2P Scripts Etc. / Must One Be An Atheist To Become A Successful Programmer? E.g Seun, Mark, Gates / Check In To Get Your U.s & U.k Fully Approved Adsense And Earning Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.