Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 (23221 Views)

Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr / Wladimir Klitschko's Retirement Was A "Massive" Disappointment - Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by hazyfm1: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2016
Branzy:
avenge Peters for us angry

They are good friends just in case you don't know
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by yedidiah(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Klitschko has got some intimidating eyes sha. I hope Joshua drops his respect for Klitschko just before entering the ring.

Going to be the biggest fight of 2017 no doubt; but I doubt if it will take in up to 90% of what Mayweather and Pachiao brought in. Las Vegas would have done the magic. But trust Briton: they like Wembley like the way Nigerians like rice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2016
I will advise Joshua to keep a plastic surgeon on retainer. The Klitschko brothers are known as career destroyers. They also have a known hatred for fine boys... Oh well, I still support my brother sha
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Bonapart(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2016
pantless:

don't know why I reason with liers atimes
Klitschko brothers are something else... ask your brother peter cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by ObaKlaz: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2016
etzskillz:
[color=#000099][/color]those fools won't remember he is an afonja now.up afonjas
Osu descendant. Clifford Orji people... How u dey?cheesy
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by LoveJesus87(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2016
MARKone:
I wish Joshua luck, and hope he wins. He shouldn't try coming back to Nigeria before the fight, lest his "Village people" remembers him the way the remembered Sam Peters when he came back home, before fighting this Same klistchko
Na true o shocked
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by ObaKlaz: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Omo, I fear Klitschko o... Those him jabs fit format pesin brain! cheesy
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Truth234(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2016
yedidiah:
Klitschko has got some intimidating eyes sha. I hope Joshua drops his respect for Klitschko just before entering the ring.

Going to be the biggest fight of 2017 no doubt; but I doubt if it will take in up to 90% of what Mayweather and Pachiao brought in. Las Vegas would have done the magic. But trust Briton: they like Wembley like the way Nigerians like rice

It may surpass mayweather and pacquiao fight, because Parker team is already talking to Wilder team for a possible unification as undercard on April 29. That is a potential massive PPV sell-out from New Zealand to Australia, US, UK, the entire European region and South America as King Kong (luis) is likely to fight that day too.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by FunkyMetahuman: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Been following Joshua's carrier

I think he is gonna kick kitscho butt but it won't be as easy as his previous battles.

Plus klitsco is 40 now, and bit slower unlike before.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by alBHAGDADI: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2016
dominique:
Biggest fight for the year, maybe.
Will the fight rake in more viewers, sponsorship and revenue than mayweather vs pacman? Don't think so. It's going to be one heck of a fight tho, can't wait
The fight holding in a football stadium is enough to make it pull more viewers and earn more than pac and Mayweather fight.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by effty(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:
Atiku Keeping fit to Fight who ever comes out Victorious cool

I See an Atiku Vs Joshua 2017 cool
Keeping fit to thrash young boys yansh. Lol
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by paradigmshift(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2016
Joshua good o.. I fear DT guy
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Bigcake: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2016
Pls next time he should use his yoruba name rather than Joshua:::::
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by teozey111(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2016
opethom:
Yoruba making us proud since 1820.... Beat that beast and revenge for your biafra viliage brother Samuel Peter.... The chest beater

CLEMENT b4 you claim the guy ....him nova even accept say him be Nigerian.... afonjas still remain the only chest beaters in naija...
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by trumpclinton247: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2016
is a British for crying out loud...when you made it they attach Nigeria...when they commit crime they add state even local govt...falcons carry cup no recognize...wake and develop the one you have...you cant eat your cake and have it...
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2016
the only biggest fight of 2017 that i know of is the one between brock lesnar and bill goldberg at royal rumble shikena
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by ajademola2000(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Klitschko has met his waterloo
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by ooshinibos: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2016
he is not Nigerian , he is British , when you sort your electricity problem in Nigeria , then maybe he will consider becoming a Nigerian ..
iranu
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by dadabashua1(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2016
Pottijef:
Joshua is British not Nigerian grin
but if na drug dealer na Nigeria abi?make British stop to play with our heads o...na our great grand parents mumu to be slaves to them as for we the new generation we pass their level...his Nigerian weda de like it or not....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by ajademola2000(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2016
Why are these Igbos ranting all over this thread? Anthony Joshua is a Nigerian, from Yoruba land, c'est fini. Now y'all ranting can kill yourself.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2016
One funny thing is that Anthony Joshua saw this coming... He predicted the exact year he would be facing this guy and I pray it works for him... The number one person I want him to beat in the ring is the unbeaten Deontay Wilder and followed by killing Tyson Fury in the ring (the guy mouth too much)...

I can bet my whole savings on it that Anthony will win this in the 7th round....
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Been following Joshua's carrier

I think he is gonna kick kitscho butt but it won't be as easy as his previous battles.

Plus klitsco is 40 now, and bit slower unlike before.

Just seven rounds
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by ajademola2000(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2016
Igbos should be happy cause we are about to revenge what Klitschko did to Sam peter
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2016
dominique:
Biggest fight for the year, maybe.
Will the fight rake in more viewers, sponsorship and revenue than mayweather vs pacman? Don't think so. It's going to be one heck of a fight tho, can't wait
What?! #dapada!
This is the heavyweights baby. Think Ali/Foreman, only this time in HD. Depending on how it's promoted before fight night, this event will easily double Pacqauio Vs Mayweather ratings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Kingbuhari(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2016
this handsome guy want to damage his handsome face... Another Samuel Peter loading... gbagam
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by shevchenko(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2016
He is British born op
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Kingbuhari(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2016
Joshua I see him losing 4 of his front tooth , Wladimir Klitschko is a dead wish
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by lakesidepapa(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
I will advise Joshua to keep a plastic surgeon on retainer. The Klitschko brothers are known as career destroyers. They also have a known hatred for fine boys... Oh well, I still support my brother sha

Apparently, u don't knw Joshua. The guy is a beast. Google is ur friend
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by FunkyMetahuman: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2016
trumpclinton247:
is a British for crying out loud...when you made it they attach Nigeria...when they commit crime they add state even local govt...falcons carry cup no recognize...wake and develop the one you have...you cant eat your cake and have it...
when those Britons hacked a solder to death on the street of London, they reminded us their nigerian root.
Now that we have a British boxer with nigerian root, why do you want us to forget his root?
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by FunkyMetahuman: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2016
shevchenko:
He is British born op
he was born in UK but lived for more than 7years in Nigeria before returning to UK.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by kenex4ever(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2016
opethom:
biafra we know your type
na nigerian b4? Born in watford. Dats hw some of u will say dele ali is nigerian when he chose england over us.

They are nigerians by origin but not by birth and they went ahead to represent d contries they love when we needed them most.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by charlesucheh(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2016
my fear for this Russian mafia will never die! though he was recently beaten! but when I remember what he did to our very own SAMUEL PETERS, I feel very sorry for ANTHONY JOSHUA!!! I still believe nothing is impossible! facing your fears is what matters! but when the Russian Air strike starts, don't come running under civilian shields abeg!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ivory Coast Parade Through Abidjan As Champions Of Africa / Kickoffnigeria Closes Down / Djokovic Defeats 13-time Champion Nadal In 'greatest' French Open Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.