Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr (42794 Views)

Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by integrator(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2019
Tyson Fury the Linear heavy champion has reached out to Anthony Joshua over his loss against the Mexican Andy Ruiz Jnr. telling him to put the loss behind him and come back stronger.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by WaleGent(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Correct word from a true friend who understand what it takes to be a champion

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Buhdeuce: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Good Man!!

72 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by robosky02(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mynd44

This is the best advise for joshua

Am sure what. Awaits andy ruiz

Hmmm no be here

It brithish nigeria pride

Joshua will be back with a bang

111 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by MJBOLT: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
the world is now looking forward to the rematch,AJ better not f*ck up

8 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by integrator(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
I am still unable to sleep after the fight. I had a dream about the fight on Tuesday night that AJ lost the fight. I was thinking it's not possible. I stayed up all night to watch the game on DAZN. After A.J knock down in round three I could no longer continue watching. I was shI've ring seriously. grin I had to go on YouTube to listen to commentary from some boxing channels. Till now I can't watch the full fight. I am very sad

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by MufasaRebirth: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
TeamWilder All day everyday !!!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by sinaj(f): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
These are the kinda people you need in your life, the ones that will celebrate you when you doing well and encourage you when you dont do well unlike lots of Nigerians that has been trolling him on social media because he lost.

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by bamasite(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
Sports man

IF YOU LOVE GOOD SOUND, YOU MUST LOVE THIS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Timcammyer: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
[
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by segzysexy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
integrator:
I am still unable to sleep after the fight. I had a dream about the fight on Tuesday night that AJ lost the fight. I was thinking it's not possible. I stayed up all night to watch the game on DAZN. After A.J knock down in round three I could no longer continue watching. I was shI've ring seriously. grin I had to go on YouTube to listen to commentary from some boxing channels. Till now I can't watch the full fight. I am very sad
Take heart bro. AJ will definitely come back stronger and reclaim his title

40 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by okonja(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
That game was staged undecided undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The fear of drake is the beginning of wisdom

First time i saw the drake curse, i thought it was another lame superstition.

AJ said he would brake the curse but sadly, he never was able to brake it.

Although i still believe it's a superstition but one way or the other the drake's curse is working.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by babzo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
ohyoulove:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
OMG

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEOS:https://youlonerrih..com/2019/06/only-love-ways.html

Oga what kind of rubbish is this? Dont you have any shame.

Even if you dont fear God, cant you respect your mother?

11 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by sammifrank: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
True sportsman

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
anthony joshua fighting wilder is suicidal wilder go scatter that him fine boy

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Emyjeze(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Staged oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

7 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by AmazingELixir: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
undecided

What is Anthony Joshua feeling like anyway...a John Snow that went to meet a woman and lost his crown.

Anyway I have always been critical of AJ since he started associating with Nigeria, from Glo to Amosun as points of contact nothing good comes out of this country, Amosun particularly represent bad luck if only AJ has crossed paths with Biafrians or Ipobian from the red soil republic they probably would have revealed to him what Amosun truly means.

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by saintneo(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
after seeing the result and seeing the fat dude that took down AJ; I can confidently say, thank God I am a fat dude.

Fat Dudes! Awuuuuu! [img]https://fiercefatties.files./2014/10/fat-spartan.jpg[/img]

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Stakekay1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Very well planned and staged. Anthony Joshua will bounce back, the fight was a booby trap to entice Wilder.

14 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by emerged01(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
okonja:
That game was staged undecided undecided
Guy,I thought I was dreaming o....still cant believe it.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Ijaya123: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Best advice Joshua can get from the best source.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by enemyofprogress: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Eyaaaaaa so he loss the march
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by landmark86: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Shud in case u missed the fight this is how Andy Ruiz Jnr knocked down AJ.

The day AJ decided to be Glo Ambassador things have change. Glo is grand master of network failure not data.

6 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Is it a crime getting beaten?

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by JonCina(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wow!
So nice of Tyson Fury!!
This is real sportsmanship on display!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lol this is unbelievable, I could nt believe my eyes. But I feel it was staged.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Topmaike007(m): 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lolz,I don't believe the fight jaaare na script jooor

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
ohyoulove:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
OMG

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEOS:https://youlonerrih..com/2019/06/only-love-ways.html
becareful!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Countries Qualify For AFCON 2022 / Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? / Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.