Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement (14807 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by nkb: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2009
[/quote][quote author=ring link=topic=352125.msg4936218#msg4936218 date=1258378997]
nice 1 yobo, wish u guyz d best,hope dis 1 last grin

which one has broken up, J J Okocha married from home, Kanu Nwankwo  did too, they are good testimonies of successful marriages.

home girls understands and knows how to uphold the values of marriage
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by deor03(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2009
nkb:

which one has broken up, J J Okocha married from home, Kanu Nwankwo  did too, they are good testimonies of successful marriages.

home girls understands and knows how to uphold the values of marriage

You can say that again.

Oliseh and Amokachi married from thesame family and none of these marriages is still on now
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by 49cents(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2009
happy for them if love trully is their motivation else ,
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by 700john: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
what a magic match!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by SeanT21(f): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2009
Blood_Shed:

LOL She's gonna beat his ass and run away with his kids, and then he's gonna pay child support for the rest of his life.

LOL@ Marriage in 2009.

haha. LMAO!!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by mrperfect(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2009
Thank God for them
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by koolchicco: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2009
49cents:

happy for them if love trully is their motivation else ,

Hmm. . . We hope so undecided
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by spikedcylinder: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ugly ring.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by koolchicco: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^Jealousy na yin go kill you! tongue
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2009
i dont think its jealously.
i think the ring is kinda ugly too, not my taste.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by africhika(f): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
where is the guy from?

(not trying to be "tribalistic" guys, i'm just curious) wink
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by koolchicco: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i dont think its jealously.
i think the ring is kinda ugly too, not my taste.

She displayed same busy body 4 one 'booty' thread too. Ergo, Am sure its Jealousy. NO?
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by bawomolo(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Ugly ring.

where ya own  cheesy

Blood_Shed:

LOL She's gonna beat his ass and run away with his kids, and then he's gonna pay child support for the rest of his life.

LOL@ Marriage in 2009.

lol
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Riskie(f): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2009
Congrats to them. The ring is really not nice though. Doesn't look like an engagement ring to me  undecided
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2009
As long as money dey an American go marry an Afghan man. But I am sure Yobo will get a pre-nup on.Activate it bro, these chics now sapping dem no oh
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by No2Atheism(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
EDIT:

1. Can someone please confirm how old she is please . . . .

2. Is it me or is she already starting to put on weight  . . . . judging from the close up picture of her hands and face and the long distance image of her arms.

3. girls within the age bracket of 16 - 19 do not know what they want in most cases . . . hence to be frank I am not really comfortable with all these nigerian footballers getting down with them. I am sure most of our papa eagles are olderr than i am, hence something which makes it more uncomfortable.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by zeedee(f): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
Replies are coming like wildfire,
Una like celebrities!

I might as well use this thread to announce my engagement to Mr. Osaze P. Odemwingie!
:p :p :p
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by africhika(f): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2009
quote by NO2Atheism:
« #47 on: Today at 09:47:52 AM »

3. girls within the age bracket of 16 - 19 do not know what they want in most cases . . . hence to be frank I am not really comfortable with all these nigerian footballers getting down with them. I am sure most of our papa eagles are olderr than i am, hence something which makes it more uncomfortable.

i agree. all these footballers are chasing girls not even 20.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by platinumnk(f): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Ugly ring.

I agree, I see he tried to be creative , but the ring is UGLY. I would kindly ask my bf to take me to the store where I can pick my own. tongue tongue hopefully the wedding ring would look much nicer.  tongue tongue tongue

No2Atheism:

1. Can someone please confirm how old she is please . . . .

2. Is it me or is she already starting to put on weight . . . . judging from the close up picture of her hands and face and arms.

U thinking she's pregnant? Usually thats how it happens lol cheesy I would have thought she would have at least finished her undergrad first.  tongue tongue
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2009
Damn!
Yobo beat me to it. angry
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by surveyProf(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2009
I wish dem well, as well too,
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by john1978: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2009
That is good being a great news

I wish them good luck
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2009
zeedee:

Replies are coming like wildfire,
Una like celebrities!

I might as well use this thread to announce my engagement to Mr. Osaze P. Odemwingie!
:p :p :p

[color=#990000]Hold it right there! I am still legally married to Osaze! Go find some other dude and stop daydreaming![/color]
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by allboyz(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2009
good one!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by koolchicco: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2009
madambini:

[color=#990000]Hold it right there! I am still legally married to Osaze! Go find some other dude and stop daydreaming![/color]

No need fighting gals. The Bobo is polygamous in nature, ergo both of u could be allowed as Concubines Wives. tongue cheesy
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by john1978: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2009
What type of ring is that? hahahahahahaaaaaa~ but i know yobo girl friend. what is she going to do now as Ada eze has taken place.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by john1978: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2009
but yobo is too small for ada eze . this girl is my sister , i know when she started raining . she too old for yobo.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by UNLEASHED(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2009
Wow! what a good news!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by meche4u: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
[Ah ah? It's not an easy sometin oo Grin I love the ring. Not too elaborate but very unique and classy. *cough* *cough*, ermm, to my future husband, I hope you are taking note.]

Is ur hands as soft,beautiful and fresh as her own befor you start dictating for your husband? grin grin grin
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by koolchicco: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2009
meche4u:

Is your hands as soft,beautiful and fresh as her own befor you start dictating for your husband? grin grin grin

lmao  grin
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Busta(f): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2009
dum dum. who ever said it was not a question? Bloody Nitwit! the point is congratulate d couple and move on!!! U can KMT!!! MF don get me started here,

DUDE . . .breatheeeeee and try rephrasing your point in ENGLISH!!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by platinumnk(f): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2009
Still, that ring is horrible looking tongue tongue

I guess its love sha, I would seriously reconsider marriage if he brought me a ring like that

Not for the expense, but for plain taste shocked shocked shocked even if that ring had cost a million dollars, its still ugly lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if my man doesnt have good taste ingood things. . . ehh i dont know o

Would we be in the future shopping for window curtains and he falls in love with with a horrible lime green color grin grin grin

No taste at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Butty Actress Destiny Etiko Wonderful Transformation / Who Is More Handsome Van Vicker Or 2face (with Pics) / Top Ten Hottest And Best Rappers In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.