Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement (14810 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Outstrip(f): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2009
Is that an engagement ring
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by No2Atheism(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2009
Outstrip:

Is that an engagement ring

grin grin grin No its a knuckle duster . . . grin grin grin
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by chika98: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2009
Wouldn't it be nice to be with a footballer? All that pounds sterling grin grin
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Outstrip(f): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
LOL @ no2atheism
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by ijawgirl: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2009
mehn that ring is so fugly. .smh!
it looks like the kind of ring I used to wear when I was like 10 yrs old
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by oyinda3(f): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2009
congratulations to them. . . but the ring looks so trashy undecided
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by bawomolo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2009
see this yeye women complaining about rings.

at least she found a baller to marry.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by platinumnk(f): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2009
bawomolo:

see this yeye women complaining about rings.

at least she found a baller to marry.

only yeye women worry about marrying a baller
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by oyinda3(f): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2009
^ lol @ bamowolo. "at least she found a baller" cheesy
that's right. but she should have asked for a classier ring though.
that one on her finger looks like something 50cent or lil wayne will throw at one of his baby mamas.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by chika98: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2009
lol see yabbing! Make una leave the girl and her ring na. That is her choice and taste cool
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by oyinda3(f): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
her taste is very interesting now. it is important that we discuss it. lol
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by ProAnti: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2009
Adaeze is 19.
Yobo's football age is 29.
Wetin concern me with their age?

9ja women say the ring dey ugly. hmmm! hmmm!
dem dey complain as if if some1 like Mikel Obi give dem rubber band as engagement ring dem no go show off to the rest of the world.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Outstrip(f): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2009
In all seriousness I think this might have been a promise ring. People do that. There is no way it can be an engagement ring.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by koolchicco: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2009
Pro Anti:

Adaeze is 19.
Yobo's football age is 29.

Football Celebrity Age? undecided
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by smurf1(f): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2009
love the ring, wish the rock was a bit bigger tho embarassed cheesy
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Outstrip(f): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2009
It is encrusted all round. If they are real then it could be about 2 or 3 carats tops but it does not look real to me
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by vanitty: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ugly ring o, unattractive ring o
The main thing is she sha has one and quite proud of it with the way she is flaunting it
Good luck to her & her man
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by adconline(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2009
i was reading a psychology book 2day and it says that men value looks more than women while women value deep pockets more than men. Yobo with deep pockets and Adaeze with good looks.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by platinumnk(f): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2009
Outstrip:

It is encrusted all round. If they are real then it could be about 2 or 3 carats tops but it does not look real to me

Its real,

Real lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How can famous people go and buy such a ring, dont they have personell that advise them on things tongue tongue
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by platinumnk(f): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
oyinda.:

^ lol @ bamowolo. "at least she found a baller" cheesy
that's right. but she should have asked for a classier ring though.
that one on her finger looks like something 50cent or lil wayne will throw at one of his baby mamas.

Neither one of those rappers would give a ring like that, I hope its a promise ring like someone said. tongue tongue

dude did u see the ring T.I gave his baby momma?

Now thats a ROCK shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wouldnt even attempt to wear it without a body guard
. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lemme find a picture of Tinys ring.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by dominique(f): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2009
adconline:

i was reading a psychology book 2day and it says that men value looks more than women while  women value deep pockets more than men. Yobo with deep pockets and Adaeze with good looks.

thats just the way it is.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by platinumnk(f): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2009

A[i] bit gaudy, [/i] but still a hell of a lot better! tongue tongue
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by vikiviko(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2009
Yobo nice 1.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by spoilt(f): 1:54am On Nov 17, 2009
Beauty queen with bra straps sticking out? shocked
Well I never!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by mamagee3(f): 2:13am On Nov 17, 2009
They look good together. kiss
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by No2Atheism(m): 3:01am On Nov 17, 2009
I am not trying to be rude or something . . . however to be frank:

I AM TRYING VERY VERY HARD TO FIND THE ADAEZE IGWE GIRL ATTRACTIVE . . . CUS IN MY MIND I KNOW OF AT LEAST 3 LADIES WHO ARE MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN HER ON NAIRALAND ALONE.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:30am On Nov 17, 2009
^^^
i respect your honestly.
but you know some people think its their way or the highway. lol
i think she's pretty.
but hey the judges saw something in her some didnt.  wink
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by mbulela: 3:31am On Nov 17, 2009
this girl never hear of strapless bra?
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by mbulela: 3:32am On Nov 17, 2009
i have another question.
If Yobo was still in Sharks or Eagle Cement (abi na Dolphin now), would she still have loved him?
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by oyinda3(f): 3:34am On Nov 17, 2009
mbulela:

i have another question.
If Yobo was still in Sharks or Eagle Cement (abi na Dolphin now), would she still have loved him?

i have a question for u  tongue
if adaeze was a local village pageant winner with tribal marks, would he still have loved her?
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:35am On Nov 17, 2009
blah.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by oyinda3(f): 3:42am On Nov 17, 2009
you guys should cut her a little bit of slack. because she won MBGN doesn't mean she doesn't pee and poop like us regular human beings. lol those were just face book pics i think. well that's what someone said.

@no2 atheism, she is not the most beautiful. but she's very pretty. have u seen other pics of her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! / Top Ten Hottest And Best Rappers In Nigeria 2016 / Big Butty Actress Destiny Etiko Wonderful Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.