Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo (51582 Views)

Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
steppin:
Hope she know say MMM don crash?
Na you crash MMM?
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
solasoulmusic:
Looks edited actually said ATM hence the Atm lol

Hi, I would luv to be your ATM, hope you don't mind ?
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
solasoulmusic:
Looks edited actually said ATM hence the Atm lol

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by luscioustrish(f): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Its her husband.
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by kenoz(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
Now that the MMM has crashed, the guy would've run away
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by sweetcocoa(f): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nigerians can be very annoying sha.
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Barigaboy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
If d guy mama no like d girl nau dem go say na witch. How will a man take d woman wey he won marry go ATM machine n she to write say him be her mmm. His mother will be proud of him. I pray u crash soon n go to your parent.
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by abisabe1(f): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Moku, Mogbe, Modaran. MMM
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by suremossty(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
martineverest:
i visited my mechanic today and met him in a serious melancholic state....he cried bitterly on how he borrowed money from 'cooperative' and invested it on MMM....i just shook my head for his stupidity and greed
Why do people pray for MMM to crash? ...

Around the world, mainly in Nigeria, MMM have helped thousands of people sustain a living.

Today, it entered a temporary #frozen mode, and so many people and media will come out to make the masses panic the more.

Now let me ask..

* what do we do when people owing us tell us to give them one month to pay? WE WAIT!

* what do we do when our employer tell use he cant pay salary for 2 months due to accrued debts? WE WAIT!

* All the civil servants that the government have been owing for months, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

*what do ladies that are dating and the fiancee promised them next December, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

* all the campaign promised that are promised to us and is to be fulfilled, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

* most of us spent millions to get a certificate in various schools, yet no job, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

THE COUNTRY HAVE TRAINED US TO ALWAYS WAIT.

MMM HAVE HELPED MILLIONS. And still helping

IF THEY WANT TO SHUT DOWN, THEY WONT GIVE U ACCESS TO LOG IN TO THE SITE...

IF IT HAVE HELPED YOU BEFORE, BELIEVE IN IT NOW, .....I PERCEIVE A JOYFUL JANUARY FOR ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS .

IF YOU HAVE SPARE MONEY, PH, YOU WONT BE MATCHED TILL JANUARY... AND YOUR MONEY WILL GROW IN YOUR POCKET.

na people when nor dey do MMM dey shout pass....
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by suremossty(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
kenoz:
Now that the MMM has crashed, the guy would've run away
Why do people pray for MMM to crash? ...

Around the world, mainly in Nigeria, MMM have helped thousands of people sustain a living.

Today, it entered a temporary #frozen mode, and so many people and media will come out to make the masses panic the more.

Now let me ask..

* what do we do when people owing us tell us to give them one month to pay? WE WAIT!

* what do we do when our employer tell use he cant pay salary for 2 months due to accrued debts? WE WAIT!

* All the civil servants that the government have been owing for months, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

*what do ladies that are dating and the fiancee promised them next December, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

* all the campaign promised that are promised to us and is to be fulfilled, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

* most of us spent millions to get a certificate in various schools, yet no job, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

THE COUNTRY HAVE TRAINED US TO ALWAYS WAIT.

MMM HAVE HELPED MILLIONS. And still helping

IF THEY WANT TO SHUT DOWN, THEY WONT GIVE U ACCESS TO LOG IN TO THE SITE...

IF IT HAVE HELPED YOU BEFORE, BELIEVE IN IT NOW, .....I PERCEIVE A JOYFUL JANUARY FOR ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS .

IF YOU HAVE SPARE MONEY, PH, YOU WONT BE MATCHED TILL JANUARY... AND YOUR MONEY WILL GROW IN YOUR POCKET.

na people when nor dey do MMM dey shout pass....
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Gkemz: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Financial woman
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 16, 2016
steppin:
*Edited*
For this sincere comment, I don get like 10 mentions with insults, from MMM participants in denial mode.
My dear friends, January postponement is just to give your heart time to grieve, to avoid unnecessary heart attacks.

grin... My bloda dey don quote quote Yu finish... No mind Dem. They're still in denial. January go soon come.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by SINZ: 1:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Masikay:

grin... My bloda dey don quote quote Yu finish... No mind Dem. They're still in denial. January go soon come.

Did u get it
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 16, 2016
SINZ:

Did u get it

Go ND check...
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 16, 2016
truthsayer007:

haha ..bless
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by lonelydora: 2:32am On Dec 16, 2016
steppin:
*Edited*
For this sincere comment, I don get like 10 mentions with insults, from MMM participants in denial mode.
My dear friends, January postponement is just to give your heart time to grieve, to avoid unnecessary heart attacks.

No talk this kind thing abeg. In must get my money back before it crashes.
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by LifeOfATroll: 4:04am On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by bush4ker(m): 4:59am On Dec 16, 2016
BrutalJab:
Obviously a Money Making Machine.

Any bad news about MMM gets to FP immediately but the good ones rot away under the Investment section.

Na hypocrisy go kill Seun and his mods.
no mind them
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 16, 2016
What has Seun got to do with the silly rants on the front page about MMM..Is that not the rave of the moment?Nairaland or not everyone is talking about it NOW in offices, churches, blogs etc

So I honestly don't understand all these unnecessary mention of Seun
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Wizteaser: 5:38am On Dec 16, 2016
steppin:
*Edited*
paid zombie spotted. How much them pay you sef?
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Wizteaser: 5:51am On Dec 16, 2016
Ariel20:
What has Seun got to do with the silly rants on the front page about MMM..Is that not the rave of the moment?Nairaland or not everyone is talking about it NOW in offices, churches, blogs etc

I'll even prefer this site to crash than my MMM because here just one person makes the money and pays some mode who don't even know their job while MMM has been helping people. Soon I'll stop enriching seun through my data rather I'll do online betting things knowing that God will bless my hustle one day.
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 16, 2016
Ariel20:

They're are unhappy Mavrodi's victims still smarting from the suspension of MMM and its imminent collapse.
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 16, 2016
solasoulmusic:

haha ..bless

I'm actually serious tho, you look pretty. Do u stay in Lagos?
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2016
steppin:
*Edited*
you're still stupid incumbent... You can't be over throned..
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2016
I hope their marriage doesn't crash sha
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by krisjovi(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Silentscreamer:
wot r u saying? i'm not understanding.

aunty take am easy b4 u crash English language
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2016
truthsayer007:

I'm actually serious tho, you look pretty. Do u stay in Lagos?

Thank you ..Yes I do ...lovely state
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by humblemikel(f): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2016
ONE OF THE IGBO GIRLS SPOTTED, ASSOCIATION OF MONEY MONKERS EAST-NIGERIA
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by fortress100(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2016
he go soon crash lol...like d real MMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.