Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North (31124 Views)

Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) / Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) / Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by seenter84: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Daring
Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by Neddstark: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2016
If boko haram capture this one, abu shekau don get wife be that
Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by Andy95(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2016
Nice one
shocked
Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Female soldiers don't go on the front lines to the best of my knowledge but they do assist I perimeter defence. Having said that she is capable of killing people.

Don't be deceived by her sweet looks. A soldier is a soldier. She is woman only to her bf, friends an parents.
Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by PaPPi1: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2016
they said admiring an officer on uniform is an offence Bob forgetoo all this fine fine female soldiers self the other day Na so we see one form NYCS camp for Lagos chai...
Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Dis babe set o.. mk Boko Haram no just go waste her
Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2016
bloggers and lies...

Sambisa koh...Zambia ni
Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by advocatebaba(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Tjohnnay:
Female weezy

Ban finally expire after 3weeks. Choi

To the MoD' dat ban me, I cut cap for ur stupidity, no single sense juz dey una head

undecided I have been observing things here on nairaland, reading shiity comments from d stands|| mocking mmm participants, una nor dey try

I WAS SOPOS 2LIKE UR COMMENT UNTIL I SAW U MOCKING MMM PARTICIPANTS.
Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by Jailerrr(f): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2016
vicben27:
no female soldiers in d north east d militry authorities hav long evacuted dem! BH dy use der kity cat tak play ludo anytime dy ar captured
Bros tell them again...
Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by hardbody: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2016
rabex123:
This rubbish made front page.. That place look like north east Abi na only she be female soldier to hold rifle

Bros i tire ooo

Meanwhile, she could just have borrowed the rifle off a male colleague to use for this singular purpose and everyone is getting hyper.

Two things, female soldiers do not generally go to the front lines to exchange fire with the enemy. They are always there to provide other support including medicals and sometimes reconnaissance.

Secondly, no matter how hard you think she is, she is still a woman and susceptible to all those brain waves and emotional imbalance associated with women. Let her boyfriend leave her now for another babe and you will see the real her crying hot tears and begging for re-union.

I am sha not moved, whatever the intention is or was.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by oloriooko(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
snezBaba:

Adama the sambisa girl
grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
shame to our military for still using AK 47 as weapon

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by Hades2016(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
oloriooko:
Wetin be the title of this movie?
ogechi in sambisa forest grin
Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by charlesucheh(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
I don't think she is a combat ant! and besides,that lady looks too fresh for one that has been dealing with terrorists.
Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by DerideGull(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Is she not a soldier? This is a misplaced empty excitement.
Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by enomakos(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
TINALETC3:
Abeg, snd her 2 sambisa asap cheesy
wait
send her to my room for 3 days training before sending her there
Re: Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North by femolii: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
she need to go sambisa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG / $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.