Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (589614 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Khutie: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
YungTemy:

Exactly!! You got it. I gave her freely will, anyway sha... Her chapter don close lol. *you dey study womanology?

wink Nope...Let's just xay psychology
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Khutie: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
YungTemy:

because of toto you wan make I play my fellow guy? C'mon Toto dey everywhere na.

If I control Makavelli the guy no go see the next day. Fact. I no want blood for my hand o.

Am forced to stand wid santos123 on dis one bruh... yhu re too soft. E geh one of my mehn dis kind tin happened to for skul, 100l guy jumping insyd the hole of my 400l niggur gf who supposed to be in her 300l... Tho dis my friend reported late to our crew; nevertheless we handle the situation well... we drill the year one boy finish, he no dey even cross d girls hostel even after my niggur made it clear to him dah he was no longer interested in the relationship wid d girl. Sometimes all dah matters is respek, yhu khan double date, buh tryna hide it, don't rub it in my face

2 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
The Great Encounter
Part2

I hurriedly left my hostel, I felt my adrenaline pumping through my vains sporadically. I couldn't imagine myself staying in same hostel with a suppose ''LovePeddler''. I was indeed disappointed. I was tired and weak.
I took a bike and headed straight to Thompson hostel. I checked my wrist watch, it was about 7:30pm. ''hope dem never close this guy hostel o''. I tot. I finally got there after about 5mins. I paid the bike man and I entered through the gate. Thankfully it wasn't locked.
I saw Thompson sitting outside with his hostel friends, there were about 6 guys and 4 girls. The boys in their midst were busy smoking kush while some were busy grinding the weed. Thompson eyes was so red, it looked so much like the colour of red wine.

Thompson: Temy afa na. Sssssh, (blowing the smoke out of his mouth and nose, he took another long drag and he began to cough)
Me: No kill your self o, idiot... Hey, Brosses I hail (I shaked each and everyone of them, they all responded smiling wildly)
Sabato: Temy, we no dey see you for this hostel again. We drive you comot?
Me: Bros, things too dey my mind. No vex abeg
Saboto: you sure, hope say everywhere good, this one wey you show?
Me: mehn, I just tire.
Thompson: Temy wetin happen. I know you too well. Tell me or I go burn you with this weed.
Me: mehn, chai (shaking my head), I caught precious fuccccking another guy.
Saboto: welcome to the world. (He took a long drag, and he began to scratch his head)
Abolo: Temy, na so girls just be o. Them be yeye people.
Smart: make we play the guy for you?
Me: noooo abeg.Right now I just weak. Abeg gimme one stick.
Ghen Ghen, I was about to smoke my first weed, out of frustration. I began to contemplate, should I smoke or should I not... Mehn, fuccccck it. I lit it up, and took my first drag. Well, I didn't cough like I used to see in the movies. Everywhere was perfect.
Thompson: Temy, you don dey smoke weed. No go craze o. No be me virus you o
Temy: sharrap.
I smoked half of it, I couldn't finish the long stick of weed. I was so high. I was in the cloud. Truth be told, I was really really really in the cloud. I forgot what was happening around me. I felt a certain sign of relief. Kush did the work.
Me: Thompson, I don high o, I can't even feel my legs. E be like say I dey space.
Thompson: chill, just relax.
Me: make no go craze o
Thompson: you no go craze. Igbo no dey make person craze.
Me: ay! Chai... (i said pondering)

After about 30 mins of sitting outside, one of the neighbours came rushing into Thompsons hostel.

Neighbor: Dog meat dey o, una no go chop?
Me: ewww, nooo
Thompson: I dey okay

all the ''male'' hostelite left to devour the dog meat. While myself, Thompson and the 4 other girls remained in the hostel. Discussing rubbish, due to the influence of Mary Jane in the system.
While discussing, we head people jumping through the fence. We all kept quiet, observing who that might be. ''shhh, quiet. You guys should keep quiet'' I said to one of the orobo babe staying close to me. Lol.. She was so fat like yokosuna. The highness in my eyes cleared off when I heard ''hey if you move, I go shoot you''...

We saw five masked men, with pump action guns and other varieties of pistols and clubs. They were readily armed. They pointed the gun straight to my head

Armed robber1: Lie down there. All of una lie down right now, or I go burst all una head one by one.

Armed robber2: we just came to collect and leave peacefully, so you guys have to cooperate with us

one of the masked men, held the orobo girl, dragging her trough her hair, ''wey your room dey'' he said. ''it's over there pls don't kill me'' she begged helplessly for mercy. He took her into her room. In no time, he brought with him a laptop and a Z10 Blackberry phone (at that time it was probably about 80k, if I'm not mistaken),

Armed robber1: see how she be. Come here. (she approached him shaking like a jelly fish)

He began to kiss her, in our presence, he squeezed her boobs and pressed her back side violently. She began to cry like a baby. I felt pity for her, but I couldn't do anything, I was not incredible Hulk, neither was I superman. I just laid jejely like I was told to do on the ground.

Armed robber2: hey you come here (pointing to Thompson),
Thompson legs were shaking, infact, I could see his trousers getting wet, if I wasn't mistaken.
Armed Robber1: wait who you be?
Thompson: I no be anything
Armed robber1: you dey mad, you dey craze... See this guy o
Agreed robber2: you know am before?
Armed robber2: yes na. Na mafiat.
Thompson: nooo I no be mafiat o

POW!!!!!! I heard a gun shot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Khutie:

Am forced to stand wid santos123 on dis one bruh... yhu re too soft. E geh one of my mehn dis kind tin happened to for skul, 100l guy jumping insyd the hole of my 400l niggur gf who supposed to be in her 300l... Tho dis my friend reported late to our crew; nevertheless we handle the situation well... we drill the year one boy finish, he no dey even cross d girls hostel even after my niggur made it clear to him dah he was no longer interested in the relationship wid d girl. Sometimes all dah matters is respek, yhu khan double date, buh tryna hide it, don't rub it in my face
lol.. Rugged you.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by santos123(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
YungTemy:
The Great Encounter
Part2

I hurriedly left my hostel, I felt my adrenaline pumping through my vains sporadically. I couldn't imagine myself staying in same hostel with a suppose ''LovePeddler''. I was indeed disappointed. I was tired and weak.
I took a bike and headed straight to Thompson hostel. I checked my wrist watch, it was about 7:30pm. ''hope dem never close this guy hostel o''. I tot. I finally got there after about 5mins. I paid the bike man and I entered through the gate. Thankfully it wasn't locked.
I saw Thompson sitting outside with his hostel friends, there were about 6 guys and 4 girls. The boys in their midst were busy smoking kush while some were busy grinding the weed. Thompson eyes was so red, it looked so much like the colour of red wine.

Thompson: Temy afa na. Sssssh, (blowing the smoke out of his mouth and nose, he took another long drag and he began to cough)
Me: No kill your self o, idiot... Hey, Brosses I hail (I shaked each and everyone of them, they all responded smiling wildly)
Sabato: Temy, we no dey see you for this hostel again. We drive you comot?
Me: Bros, things too dey my mind. No vex abeg
Saboto: you sure, hope say everywhere good, this one wey you show?
Me: mehn, I just tire.
Thompson: Temy wetin happen. I know you too well. Tell me or I go burn you with this weed.
Me: mehn, chai (shaking my head), I caught precious fuccccking another guy.
Saboto: welcome to the world. (He took a long drag, and he began to scratch his head)
Abolo: Temy, na so girls just be o. Them be yeye people.
Smart: make we play the guy for you?
Me: noooo abeg.Right now I just weak. Abeg gimme one stick.
Ghen Ghen, I was about to smoke my first weed, out of frustration. I began to contemplate, should I smoke or should I not... Mehn, fuccccck it. I lit it up, and took my first drag. Well, I didn't cough like I used to see in the movies. Everywhere was perfect.
Thompson: Temy, you don dey smoke weed. No go craze o. No be me virus you o
Temy: sharrap.
I smoked half of it, I couldn't finish the long stick of weed. I was so high. I was in the cloud. Truth be told, I was really really really in the cloud. I forgot what was happening around me. I felt a certain sign of relief. Kush did the work.
Me: Thompson, I don high o, I can't even feel my legs. E be like say I dey space.
Thompson: chill, just relax.
Me: make no go craze o
Thompson: you no go craze. Igbo no dey make person craze.
Me: ay! Chai... (i said pondering)

After about 30 mins of sitting outside, one of the neighbours came rushing into Thompsons hostel.

Neighbor: Dog meat dey o, una no go chop?
Me: ewww, nooo
Thompson: I dey okay

all the ''male'' hostelite left to devour the dog meat. While myself, Thompson and the 4 other girls remained in the hostel. Discussing rubbish, due to the influence of Mary Jane in the system.
While discussing, we head people jumping through the fence. We all kept quiet, observing who that might be. ''shhh, quiet. You guys should keep quiet'' I said to one of the orobo babe staying close to me. Lol.. She was so fat like yokosuna. The highness in my eyes cleared off when I heard ''hey if you move, I go shoot you''...

We saw five masked men, with pump action guns and other varieties of pistols and clubs. They were readily armed. They pointed the gun straight to my head

Armed robber1: Lie down there. All of una lie down right now, or I go burst all una head one by one.

Armed robber2: we just came to collect and leave peacefully, so you guys have to cooperate with us

one of the masked men, held the orobo girl, dragging her trough her hair, ''wey your room dey'' he said. ''it's over there pls don't kill me'' she begged helplessly for mercy. He took her into her room. In no time, he brought with him a laptop and a Z10 Blackberry phone (at that time it was probably about 80k, if I'm not mistaken),

Armed robber1: see how she be. Come here. (she approached him shaking like a jelly fish)

He began to kiss her, in our presence, he squeezed her boobs and pressed her back side violently. She began to cry like a baby. I felt pity for her, but I couldn't do anything, I was not incredible Hulk, neither was I superman. I just laid jejely like I was told to do on the ground.

Armed robber2: hey you come here (pointing to Thompson),
Thompson legs were shaking, infact, I could see his trousers getting wet, if I wasn't mistaken.
Armed Robber1: wait who you be?
Thompson: I no be anything
Armed robber1: you dey mad, you dey craze... See this guy o
Agreed robber2: you know am before?
Armed robber2: yes na. Na mafiat.
Thompson: nooo I no be mafiat o

POW!!!!!! I heard a gun shot.
nice one

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
santos123:
nice one
thanks bro.. Thanks for reading
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by saintbillion(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hehehe. See my guy o. U dey hear ur babe national anthem and u still dey think if na her. How many babe like to say aahh aah pls don't stop. If nt pre?

1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
saintbillion:
Hehehe. See my guy o. U dey hear ur babe national anthem and u still dey think if na her. How many babe like to say aahh aah pls don't stop. If nt pre?
hahahahahahahhahaa

abeg O. Na night o. Make my neighbour no think say I don dey craze. *funny saintbillion
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by henryderek: 12:01am On Jan 04, 2017
The strangest thing happened there. [/quote]

They play my guy big time.. Oh gosh you just have to swallow it n let her b.. Life continue without her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by saintbillion(m): 12:06am On Jan 04, 2017
YungTemy:

hahahahahahahhahaa

abeg O. Na night o. Make my neighbour no think say I don dey craze. *funny saintbillion
That precious self. I been think say na Amateur, i no know say na pro. I talk am. I talk am say b4 babe go stand up commot cloth her self that means say na Miss Chidimna Cucumber of Anambra

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by moscow0147(m): 12:50am On Jan 04, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I sense so

It's not like that yewandequeen, but there's nothing wrong in me trying to protect you from people like yungtemy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by loud1: 1:05am On Jan 04, 2017
nice work yungtemy keep up the good work...

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by peeberry2(m): 2:03am On Jan 04, 2017
temy u no dey yash that babe well na.nai make her find another bobo wey fit yash her for long.next tym take trams and anafrani.I swear until ur mama call u bfor u go stop.

2 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2017
moscow0147:

It's not like that yewandequeen, but there's nothing wrong in me trying to protect you from people like yungtemy

And who will protect me from you?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2017
peeberry2:
temy u no dey yash that babe well na.nai make her find another bobo wey fit yash her for long.next tym take trams and anafrani.I swear until ur mama call u bfor u go stop.
lol.. Badman
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by mfujah(m): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2017
Aaam:
lol... so u dey count am
i dey follow three stories blood for blood.. life on campus and who am i?.... always like am in a cinema...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Aaam(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2017
mfujah:
i dey follow three stories blood for blood.. life on campus and who am i?.... always like am in a cinema...lol
lol...
na yu be boss then

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by EKLE: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2017
We need more like oliver twist
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by moscow0147(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2017
Yewandequeen:

And who will protect me from you?
Come on dear, I'm a gentleman..your 1000% safe with me...
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2017
moscow0147:

Come on dear, I'm a gentleman..your 1000% safe with me...
shocked
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Pureheart91(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2017
Thompson wich way na

Hope the gun shot was from the surrounding vigilante ooo...

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by saintbillion(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Wait let me call Emafidon to comfarm. Lol that guy must be a calaba dude. By thier name we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2017
I dey try uproot the mango tree wey dey the back of my house. The tree no wan fall... When I finish, I go update Asap. grin
BRB
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by olatex25(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Wow, u've done a great job here bro.. I swear i love evry bit of dis, kip it cuming bro.. More grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by WatchinginHD(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yungtemy yungtemy yungtemy, how many times i call you, will you post this thing now

The post sweet die
Maybe i will transfer to AAU

But do they offer my course :-/

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by moscow0147(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
WatchinginHD:
Yungtemy yungtemy yungtemy, how many times i call you, will you post this thing now

The post sweet die
Maybe i will transfer to AAU

But do they offer my course :-/

Lol, Bros AAU is for the strong o, if you can survive in AAU, then you can survive anywhere in the world

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by dotunibrahim7(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
moscow0147:

Lol, Bros AAU is for the strong o, if you can survive in AAU, then you can survive anywhere in the world
abeegi! which kind strong? dis one wey u just hy¶e AAU like say na one kind skul
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by WatchinginHD(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
moscow0147:

who tell you, come my side too
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by WatchinginHD(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
dotunibrahim7:
abeegi! which kind strong? dis one wey u just hy¶e AAU like say na one kind skul
no mind am, school wey yungtemy still get time to bang precious, here, you are occupied
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Xpardo(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kip it coming bro.....I dey gbadun u die....

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Evakinqz: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
OMG shocked..

Pls don't tell me dey shot Thompson cry cry..

Na ma man be dat..
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Continuation
''POW''.. This was the sound that came running out of the double barrel gun. For a second or two, I paused, scanning my body if I could see any trace of blood gushing out, but there wasn't. I looked at Thompson, he was lying down on the ground, shaking like a person who had just fallen under the spell of epilepsy. ''ahh! Hope they haven't shot Thompson'' I prayed silently. I just couldn't get up from where I was staying, because I was way too scared for my life. I could see the 3 girls, including the orobo babe crying like new born babies that had just been pulled out from their mummies ovary.
Armed Robber1: why you shoot na. Why you dey waste groundnut anyhow ?
Groundnut was actually referred to has bullet, but in this context. It seems they brought with them just a few rounds of groundnuts, I mean bullet.

Armed robber2: I just wan scare the guy small na. The guy no be Jew. I no know am na. Make I waste am?

Armed robber3: afa this operation suppose be smooth operation. No alarm, but see wetin you don cause. I just hope say nobody hear the gunshot.

At that moment, I looked up at hostel passage ceiling and I could see a big hole dug there made by the pump action gun. But why Thompson con dey shake like person wey get epilepsy na?. I wondered. I could see urine coming out of his trousers. I wanted to burst out laughing but I just had to compose myself, else a real bullet might be inserted into my brain this time around.

Armed robber 2: afa, bring that cutlass (stressing his right hand at the 3rd armed robber)

wetin they wan do again na. I tot. ''una never tire''. Before I could say jack Robinson, the 2nd armed robber was beating Thompson with the back of his cutlass. ''confess, confess, confess'' this were the words coming out of his mouth. Well, I knew Thompson was a Jew, but I just couldn't say anything. Infact, I was busy hiding my Samsung galaxy while the drilling activity was going on.

Thompson: pls, abeg, I no be confra guy. Abeg abeg abeg (he was busy begging for his life)

Armed robber1: leave am, we no get time to waste. Hey you (pointing to a lanky girl with his pistol) come over here. (she came) kiss my lips. (she didn't hesitate) good girl.
Lanky girl: thank you sir.
Armed robber1: give me your phone, we no get time, sharp sharp
the lanky girl brought out a Nokia torch light phone, bandaged with robber band, She gave him the phone.
Armed robber1: you dey madddddddddddddd, your father, your papa, papa, papa.
He slapped the girl's face. She fell ''automatically'' to the ground. He immediately threw the phone to wall, it scattered into pieces.
Armed robber2: this girl dey craze o. Your mates dey use iphone you dey use bandaged torch light phone. Your father.
Armed robber1: una two (pointing at the other two girls) where your rooms dey?
They both showed them their rooms, in no time, they brought out 2 laptops and about 3 mobile phones. These guys were made that night.
Armed robber3: you stand up. (pointing to me)
''choi, I don die o'' i said inwardly ''where your room dey?'', he asked aggressively. ''oga I no dey stay here o abeg'' i pleaded.
Armed robber1: leave am. (beckoning the other guy to stop with his suppose treatment to hurt me) wey your phone?
Me: I no bring am, he dey house, I dey charge am.( i lied)
Armed robber1: if you lie I go kill you. Afa help me search am thoroughly.
They searched me thoroughly and found nothing on me except 400 naira. My suppose transport fare back home.
Armed robber1: you dey mad why no con bring your phone na?...
Me: abeg no vex.
Armed robber2: take this 200 naira. Make una manage am. (he signalled his friends) make we dey move.

They ran through the back door passage, and jumped the fence. Off they went. I stood up from the floor where I was, I went to meet the girls. I began to pet them. They were crying like babies. Lol. I felt pity for them. Well, I brought my phone out from were I hid it and placed it inside my pocket without saying a word.
''where's Thompson'' I began to wonder. I never see am o. ''please have you seen Thompson'' I asked the orobo babe, Her eyes had swollen from over crying. ''No I haven't'' she replied.
Me: Thompson Thompson (shouting out loud)
''abi, them don kidnap Thompson follow body'' I wondered.
Thompson: I dey here.
Lol.. Thompson was busy hiding under a table.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.