Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (589152 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
moscow0147:

You're too late mahn, I've already booked a private jet to take SPDAZZY and I to the Bahamas for a whole month of Romance..don't worry perhaps my PA might follow you to jeju or juju island or wherever
Hen iffa start nah, dem go say hadampson don start. no try me o moscow0147. i don't joke with my honeypie.. d only kulikuli in my garri grincheesy

wat am i sayin' sef.. spdazzy iz it true

Spdazzy come nd ans me nw o b4 i wound perxn#checking 4 big mallet
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by SPDAZZY(f): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hadampson:
Hen iffa start nah, dem go say hadampson don start. no try me o moscow0147. i don't joke with my honeypie.. d only kulikuli in my garri grincheesy

wat am i say sef.. spdazzy iz it true

Spdazzy come nd ans me nw o b4 i wound perxn#checking 4 big mallet

I no want designer,
I no want Ferrari
I no want Bahamas

Your love is enough.

Don't mind those who want to break our love
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by moscow0147(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
SPDAZZY:

I no want designer,
I no want Ferrari
I no want Bahamas

Your love is enough.

Baby if you don't like The Bahamas, perhaps I'll arrange for you to go to Paris for shopping, I'll give you an open cheque, you're to beautiful to be drinking garri, I want you to start enjoying life to the point where you'll travel to USA just to have lunch with Beyonce..I can make all that happen
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by SPDAZZY(f): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin

My love is better than wine
moscow0147:

Baby if you don't like The Bahamas, perhaps I'll arrange for you to go to Paris for shopping, I'll give you an open cheque, you're to beautiful to be drinking garri, I want you to start enjoying life to the point where you'll travel to USA just to have lunch with Beyonce..I can make all that happen
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
*knock knock* who is there? Temi Temi who? Temi is a bad boy

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
we sat on the bed feeding ourselves, looking into eachothers eyes and smiling every now and then, it was more like Indian love, but the Nigerian version. And to be candid, Cupid wasn't in the sky shooting arrows of love into my heart, what I felt was lust. I felt nothing for angel, the love I felt for her was long gone. The period when I had feelings for her, she made it quiet obvious to me that she was taken already. But here she is right now on my bed staring into my face and smiling like I'm an high definition TV.
After we had consumed the bowl of eba, I took the remnant to kitchen to wash. I came back into room, switched on my home theatre system and inserted Celine Dion album into the disk drive. ''this will surely create the perfect atmosphere'' I tot, smiling.
Angel: wao... I love celine dion music, it's been long since I listened to celine songs
Me: yeh! Celine dion voice gives me goosebums everytime I listen to it. Infact, I get carried away sometimes. She's the definition of perfection.
Angel: yeh! You're so correct.

When ''My heart will go on'' began to play, which was the next track on the album, Angel held my hands drawing me closer to her, and holding me so tight to her body, I felt her soft boobs resting perfectly on my chest ,She wasn't putting on a bra. We fell into the bed locked into eachother arms, feeling our heart beat rapidly. I drew her soft face, closer to mine and I kissed her pink lips. While I was kissing her, she halted.
''Temy, did you drink alcohol'' she said, looking deep into my eyes
''yes, I drank alcohol in Thompsons place, but just little o'' i responded.
''Thompson is bad influence, please becareful of him o'' she countered me.
''okay baby I'm sorry'' I said, trying to conclude the new discussion.
We slowly began to kiss again, she closed her eyes so tight, I began to wonder the kind of thoughts that was running through her mind. ''baby do you like it?'' i asked feeling a little bit guilty. ''yes, bae I love it, don't stop'' she responded. My hands crip walked towards her back and I grabbed her as's so tight. Her as's wasn't all that huge like Precious as's but it was so soft like a bread freshly brought out of the bakery. It was CONFIRM. She began to UnCloth her self, I could tell she was turned on. The sweet socolent voice of celine dion was getting her tipsy. She hopped on me and began to kiss my lips again with intensed passion, like never before. I rolled her over to the other side, and inserted my fingers through her pant, rubbing her clit, it was so moist and wet. I then slowly removed her pants, it was soaked with her own juice. It was quiet obvious she needed me badly, she wanted me inside her. I looked at her juicy honey pot, it was neatly shaved and puffed. I kissed it. And she let out a soft moan.. ''ahh''. I inserted my fingers into her hole, it was my turned to do justice. I stroked it back and forth giving her intensed pleasure, she was so wet, .. ''temy, I'm about to cum.. Oh oh oh.. God'' these were the words flying out of Angels mouth. She held my hands so tight, piercing it with her fingers. While she struggled through pain and pleasure. She finally released her cum all over her body, and she breathed a sign of relief.
''I want you inside me babe'' she said softly. I unleashed my weapon of mass destruction, and she stood there opening her mouth wide like ''choi! This guy go kill me today o''.
''Babe what's the matter'' I asked. ''Nothing, I just love to size of your D'' she responded. My Di'ck has always been the source of my worries ever since I was in junior secondary school till I got into the University. Way back in JSS2, I can still recall vividly, while I was talking to my crush, my di'ck began to misbehave. To cut the story short, I had to hang it on my belt so no one will notice, but there's nothing hidden under the sun, one could always see the shape.
I wore my kiss condom on and inserted my dic'k into her honey pot, I began to stroke her honey pot back and forth, like never before. Although I was high on vodka and tramadol but I had control of my self, she held my body tight, injuring my back with her long finger nails, while she moan loudly... ''ayy, ayy oh god, oh god, I love it, don't stop'' but I didn't mind, infact it was a turn on. I wasn't comfortable with the missionary style, so I switched to doggy, I went on back and forth, hitting her soft ass, while she begged for her life.
We went on for like 3 straight hours. She had cummed probably up to 6times. She was tired. But I didn't cum. I felt like crying. I hurried picked up my phone and ran into the toilet, I called Thompson.
Me: Thompson abeg help, I no gree release o. I dey try bleep one babe like that but nothing dey come out
Thompson: chai, na that trams cause am o. Doh

I hanged up, and went to my room to explain things to Angel, but she was so furious.

Me: babe I can explain
Angel: don't tell me nothing. Just shot up.

She dressed up and left my house angrily

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
DTOBS:
Mehn! I was shielding the story till u complete it before but had to take time to read from 0 page till the last update.
Brother u re da bomb!
Well articultated story with great romance input! I must say you are indeed superb.

But wait ooo, why e be say na only Prof dey teach Una for Una school? No doc? Lollll...

Angelinastto, you see sey yungtemy na playboy, you want him to play you? Okay nah continue grin grin

Bros! Mention me for the next update.
baddo sneh... Thanks for taking your time to read
and bros prof. Full our department out of 8 staffs, we just have 2 doc and an assistant lecturer.
And boss, if you dey find play boy.. Go read diary of a broke play boy by chipapii... Angelinastto no say, I be saint. Obi na my second name.

peace
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
One again good job am sure you are not like some of our members on NL who would start a topic and stop halfway.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2017
9PBLIVE:
One again good job am sure you are not like some of our members on NL who would start a topic and stop halfway.
LMAO... Boss. Abeg o. You wan off me this night?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Adesina12: 12:02am On Jan 11, 2017
Bad bad baddoooo
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2017
YungTemy How are u doing? Just hailing you since i can see youre online. grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 12:11am On Jan 11, 2017
Adesina12:
Bad bad baddoooo
bawo ni.. grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2017
Yewandequeen:
YungTemy How are u doing? Just hailing you since i can see youre online. grin
my boo boo wey dey vex for me.. Lol. How are u..? Been a while
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2017
YungTemy:

my boo boo wey dey vex for me.. Lol. How are u..? Been a while

I dey na,i left you to be since i could see that you don follow that Angel babe go. angry
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2017
SPDAZZY:

I no want designer,
I no want Ferrari
I no want Bahamas

Your love is enough.

Thank u honey. Now moi mind don settle.

In Jenifa's voice

Moscow0147 wat iz wrong in yhu?? cheesy upon all d galz wey dey nairaland, u no c ya choice. itz now moi SPDAZZY u're eyeing..

THIS IS MY LAST WARNING FOR U
If yhu try it next tym.. hen, i wil slap yhu, u go catapult back to 2016gringringrin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2017
9PBLIVE:
What shockedshockedshocked una wan kill yungtemy
10kg of tramadol nt even miligram. abeg o cheesy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2017
Yungtemy u be bad boi o.. c aw u nack angel black nd blue 4 gud 3hrs. i throway salute 4 u o. u be master wen itz come 2 TOTO

Keep d updates coming.. u are doing a gud wrk bro..

wetin i go gv u sef 4 a work weldone.. jez manage diz codeine nd tutolingringrin

Angelinastto where iz yhu nah?

Fiyah Come nd see sumtin o
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by WatchinginHD(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2017
Nice story, this is the only post that i will give fvcks . luscioustrish

1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I dey na,i left you to be since i could see that you don follow that Angel babe go. angry
lol.. You tell me say, you were taken already like Cynthia Morgan.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2017
Hadampson:
What shockedshockedshocked una wan kill yungtemy 10kg of tramadol nt even miligram. abeg o cheesy
no mind am, 9PBLIVE wan kill me for my mama.. Lol.. I hail o, boss Hadampson.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2017
WatchinginHD:
Nice story, this is the only post that i will give fvcks
luscioustrish
badt guy... And thanks mehn. G'd morning

2 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2017
YungTemy:

lol.. You tell me say, you were taken already like Cynthia Morgan.

Liar
When did i say that?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Khutie: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Yhu dey punish person punna dey claim xay yhu dey fvck am... There z massive difference between love making, fvcking and punna-battering ... For me, I prefer the latter khoz these hoes like it rough cheesy

Yungtemy yhu don old o... na oldTemy yhu be nah...thumbs up bruh!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Switup: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2017
kayspark27:

hell yeah!!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dapo97(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2017
hehe!Temmy u are trying o!Jst dey gve person pikin..Left and right..Hot..Hot grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dapo97(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2017
Sons of anarchy grin grin..ride on bro
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
YungTemy:

no mind am, 9PBLIVE wan kill me for my mama.. Lol.. I hail o, boss Hadampson.
hw u dey nah? i hear sey u no wan date angelinastto anymre.. wetin apen.. i wan make u tel me d truth. who among them do u want 2 date gan gan.. YEWANDEQUEEN OR ANGELINASTTO?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hadampson:
U don't need 2 look elsewhere.
wat u're lookin 4 in sokoto iz inside ur sokoto(pocket) gringringrin
Girls plenty 4 nairaland nah...cheesywink
You're free 2 choose any girl on nairaland except my honeypie SPDAZZYwink

Spdazzy don't let dtobs deceive yhu ogrin if yhu want 2 travel overseas.. i can arrange it ocheesy

Lemme quickly book 2 tickets to south korea. We go enjoy our life to d fullestcheesy at JEJU ISLAND just yhu nd i sweetie winksmileycheesy
grin grin
SPDAZZY is a sister...

But wait o, shey u wan to go and 'JeJU' spdazzy no abi why the choice of *Jeju Island*? grin

Yewandequeen:

Sister, u can be No 2 o his list ke! grin grin
YungTemy:

baddo sneh... Thanks for taking your time to read
and bros prof. Full our department out of 8 staffs, we just have 2 doc and an assistant lecturer.
And boss, if you dey find play boy.. Go read diary of a broke play boy by chipapii... Angelinastto no say, I be saint. Obi na my second name.

peace
Lol.. .peppersneh! grin...
Playboy aye!! !
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
Angel don suffer for Yungtemmy hand oooo grin grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hadampson:
hw u dey nah? i hear sey u no wan date angelinastto anymre.. wetin apen.. i wan make u tel me d truth. who among them do u want 2 date gan gan.. YEWANDEQUEEN OR ANGELINASTTO?

grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
DTOBS:

Lailai

I cant be no 2 and i dont do second hand products as YungTemy is second hand courtesy ANGELINASTTO, precious, ángel etc cool
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Liar When did i say that?
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.