Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,863 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

This Is What You need to know about bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Is What You need to know about bitcoin (1753 Views)

Please Who Knows About BITCOIN MINER APP For Android / You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank / Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by LadyOmaDine(f): 6:27am On Dec 16, 2016
I'm here to make sure you understand everything about bitcoin and invest wisely. But, I won't start by telling you how to make one million in one week, one month and all that because in reality it doesn't work that way. Sometimes, it even ends up as fraud... Remember, nothing good comes easy.

I'll start by explaining what bitcoin is, for those of us who don't know about it.
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by LadyOmaDine(f): 6:27am On Dec 16, 2016
WHAT IS BITCOIN?

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency also known as a cryptocurrency and a payment system. Bitcoin was introduced in October 31st, 2008 and released in January 2009 by an unidentified programmer, or group of programmers, under the name of Satoshi Nakamoto. The smallest unit of bitcoin is called a Satoshi. There are 100,000,000 satoshi in 1 bitcoin.
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by LadyOmaDine(f): 6:28am On Dec 16, 2016
HOW IS BITCOIN CREATED?

Bitcoins are created as a reward in a competition in which users offer their computing power to verify and record bitcoin transactions into the blockchain. This activity is referred to as mining and successful miners are rewarded with transactions fees and newly created bitcoins. Besides being obtained by mining, bitcoins can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services. When sending bitcoins, users can pay an optional transaction fee to the miners.This may expedite the transaction being confirmed.
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by LadyOmaDine(f): 6:28am On Dec 16, 2016
WHAT ARE IT'S CHARACTERISTICS?

•It is decentralized
•It is easy to set up
•It is anonymous
•It is completely transparent
•Transaction fees are extremely small
•It's transactions are fast and easy to confirm.
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by LadyOmaDine(f): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2016
WHY USE BITCOINS?

Bitcoin transactions are far faster than interbank transfers. You can send it across to anyone anywhere in the world. Imagine you have a friend abroad who wants to send money to you, why go through all that bank stress when you can easily get it's bitcoin equivalent and sell it to reputable exchanges?.

•Secure online transactions
•Transactions are irreversible
•It is not subject to inflation
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by LadyOmaDine(f): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2016
WHY SHOULD I INVEST IN BITCOIN?

Bitcoin value is volatile i.e it fluctuates. It rises and falls but rises more often.

June 2009 1 BTC = 0.0001 USD
June 2010 1 BTC = 0.07 USD
June 2011 1 BTC = 15 USD
June 2012 1 BTC = 7 USD
June 2013 1 BTC = 100 USD
June 2014 1 BTC = 600 USD
June 2015 1 BTC = 220 USD.
Now (2016), 1 BTC is approximately 800USD

In 2009, Kristoffer Koch spent about $27 to buy 5000 bitcoins. Koch\’s original $27 investment is now worth about $4million with today's rate.
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by nnachukz(m): 6:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Drop your whatsapp contact
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by LadyOmaDine(f): 6:31am On Dec 16, 2016
HOW CAN I BUY BITCOINS?

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people.

You can pay for them in a variety of ways, ranging from hard cash to credit and debit cards to wire transfers, or even with other cryptocurrencies, depending on who you are buying them from and where you live.

Here are some notable exchanges around the world
•Nairaex
•BitX
•Naira4dollar
•Coinbase
•Localbitcoins
•Bitquick
•BitBargain
•CoinCorner
•Bittylicious
•Bitfinex
•Xapo

1 Like

Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by LadyOmaDine(f): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2016
nnachukz:
Drop your whatsapp contact

C
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by LadyOmaDine(f): 6:33am On Dec 16, 2016
WHERE DO I STORE MY BITCOIN?

The secure digital keys used to access your public bitcoin addresses and sign transactions(make and receive payments) are stored in a BITCOIN WALLET.
Bitcoin wallets come in a variety of forms. There are different types of bitcoin wallets: desktop, mobile, web, paper and hardware.

Think of a wallet as a bank account and your wallet address serves as your bank account number. Just like our local banks e.g UBA, First bank etc, we also have wallet providers. Some of which are BitX, Xapo, mycelium etc

BlockChain manages all transactions that occur in the bitcoin world. A blockchain is a decentralized digital ledger that records transactions on thousands of computers globally in such a way that the registered transactions cannot be altered retrospectively.

However, Blockchain also hosts popular mobile and web-based wallets which provide a very great wallet experience and easy confirmation through hash i.ds therefore most investment platforms prefer you own a blockchain wallet.
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by LadyOmaDine(f): 6:33am On Dec 16, 2016
HOW DO I SELL MY BITCOIN?

There are a lot of ways to sell your bitcoin.
•Through a direct trade with another person, an intermediary(escrow) facilitating the connection.
•Through an online exchange, where your trade is with the exchange rather than another individual.
•New peer-to-peer trading marketplaces that allow bitcoin owners to obtain discounted goods with their bitcoin via others that want to obtain the cryptocurrency with credit/debit cards. The two groups are brought together to solve both problems in a kind of peer-to-peer exchange.

If you're in Nigeria and you wish to exchange your bitcoin for its naira equivalent without direct trade and have it sent directly to your bank account, you might want to use any of these exchanges→BitX, Nairaex or Naira4dollar.
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by LadyOmaDine(f): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2016
HOW DO I EARN BITCOINS?

Bitcoins can be earned through a lot of ways.

•Hardware Mining
•Cloud mining
•Gambling(not recommended)
•Doing jobs like freelancing, Advertising, Video streaming
•Through faucet websites/watching ads
•Faucet Games
•Investing in Hyips or peer to peer donation platforms
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by LadyOmaDine(f): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2016
You can message me on whatsapp. Ask all you need to ask here or there, I'll gladly reply. I charge absolutely nothing for consultation, always at your service. Thanks wink
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by LadyOmaDine(f): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2016
Invest early and enjoy smiley
I started with little, but with my patience and hard work, I'm earning already. My advice is don't just sit and waste your time, hard work is the key to success.
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by Amebo123: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2016
Lady thanks for the beautiful lecture. Can you state the investment platform
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by bjbest(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hw can I hv a bitcoin wallet
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by kokomatic12: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
$562 bitcoin for sale.contact me on 07014497978
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by kokomatic12: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bitcoins for sale at a very affordable price.pls contact me on 07014497978
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by anderssa(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Today, the opportunities for successful investments are literally endless. You will find all possible niches where you can earn not bad money. Of course, you need to learn a lot of things and nuances before you are happy with the level of your income. And if you do not know where to start – consider this option Imperial GO. There is a lot of positive feedback.
Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by Qre1: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
binary options deriv Newbie and professional traders you can now automate your trading using robots

Re: This Is What You need to know about bitcoin by Spark227(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nice update anyways, but bitcoin is not an adviseable enterprise for any young hustler who needs quick ROI only people who can hold on for long term can really benefit, why not educate people on other coins with short term profits like cardano, solana, eth, etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Professional In Trading Stock On Any Stock Market / How Do You Save Your Assets To Ensure They Are Not Lost In Your Absence? / Get A Multivendor Store Like Jumia And Make Profits From Vendors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.