Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

'let My Enemies Die By Fire' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' (10741 Views)

Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders / In The Presence Of My Enemies / Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by bobby1(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2007
yeah it was stephen talk on this later
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by jerrymania(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2007
Reverend are you back i need to talk to you! it's urgent
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by domwas2(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2007
from by childhood i dont believe in enemy neither do i pray for d death of one, with hard working,good thinking and good mind GOD always deliever me from wicked pple around
 while some consuming theirselves with fire not knowing dat they r d enemy of theirselves to laziness.

THERE'S NO ENEMY,FOR THOSE THAT HAVE PLAN,GOAL & DETERMINATN when u know wat r doing --- smiley

i mistakenly worship in one of the churches after 5min. i felt guit.
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by Pain(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2007
Sometimes the Level of Ignorance on this forum amazes me. I Assume It Has To Do With Spiritual Blindness of This Age.

I Love The Jokes, but let's get serious. If u havent had the experience of the other side, at least ask someone to tell you.

Hard as it may seem or be to believe the supernatural is just a frequency away. It is real. I was once a skeptic.

U don't need to make enemies, they make u sometimes. Ever seen the Matrix? Thats just a clip. A glimpse of the battle onthe other side.

Ive seen it live. I swear. But never mind we all will som day. Don't rush.

To deny it is to be like those who deny the existence of The Infra Red and Ultra-violet spectrum because the human eyes lack the ability to see beyond certain wavelengths. But we know of their various applications in mordern gadgets. At least U all use a remote or at least have blue tooths in your phones!!

Like I said its all about frequencies. You tune into the right channel and them Kaboom!!!

Where is Heaven? Up? Down? Please give me a break. Heaven is Just a Frequency/ vibration away.

What we call Invisible are Just Vibrations above the The Ones we experience in the third dimension.

Ever heard about the hypothess of Parlalel Universes? U only need to listen careully. We know or are told the human ears can't pick vibrations above or below certain values. Say 20Hz to 20KHZ. Well, Its not always true.

Just Look Closer and Keep Your Ears to The Ground. U Will C and Will Hear.

Jesus Is Real. I know some people would go into vain philosophies but never mind i was once like you consuming all vain literarture till it happened.

God IS An Experience. But U Dont Have to seek him in Peril as most of us do.

Someone once said that Atheism and Vain Philophies are Ideologies Absent In War Fronts. Dont Wait Until Your Hidden Enemies Find U before U Find God. Having enemies is not all about being succesful or being lazy. The rich and poor are all in this battle between good and bad.

Two forces battle for the soul of man everyday. The battles are in higher dimensions(realms).

" For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places ( Realms, Dimensions) .Ephesians 6:12 {13}

Lets not be like the man living on the two dimensional plane x,y that believed the 3rd dimension x, y, z did not exist because his 2 dimensional brain could not fathom it. Yet all his problems on that two dimesional paper plane was as a result of manipulations from the brush of the artist on the higher plane---Ours!!
grin

Surely We Will All Realize it Someday But In What Circumstance? Condemnation of Commendation?

Shine Your Eyes!!!!!!!!!! At Least ask Someone to Show U How If U Dont Know How!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by domwas2(m): 12:56am On Feb 10, 2007
life is simple to them that lives it simply . . . and hard to them that live it in the hard way, I wonder how on earth will someone wokeup one morning & named himself 'bitterness' while things started working after his name,what next but to blame the devil . . . sitting at the corridor of his house undecided all my pains had been nailed on the cross - remember?
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by Nella(f): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2007
don't mind all these churches that encourages u 2 pray 4 ur enemy 2 die just imagine if : in a church me n my enemy ( atleast some one i belive 2 b my enemy ) goes 2 d same church, during prayer tym, she would b praying 4 me 2 die, n i 4 her 2 die, imagine if God answers such prayers " then we would both drop down in the church n die!!"
or imagine if every one in d church r enemys 2 each other, lol, then d whole church will drop down n die!!!
loooool 9ja churches!!!
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by goodson(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2007
when christians pray like this, what they mean is the evil spitrit or demon working through that person, remember that the bible also says that suffer not a witch to live, what do u guys have to say about that?
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by TEMIT2(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2007
this is the type of prayer our enemies need for us to make it in life.
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by TellyB(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2007
undecided My faith never grow reach this one!
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by KDK(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2007
Interesting discussion, mind you, do you have any church in mind? If so, let us know which. Tanxx
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by KDK(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2007
Temi T,
Hmmmm, plz tell me more.
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by lafile(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2007
goodson:

when christians pray like this, what they mean is the evil spitrit or demon working through that person, remember that the bible also says that suffer not a witch to live, what do u guys have to say about that?

Do spirits die?
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by stimulus(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2007
lafile:

Do spirits die?

I like short, pointed answers (even if they're given in question form). smiley
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by donnie(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2007
Good question there!
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by thesilent1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2007
only if they were cast out by a "BLACK" pastors cos only they have the "REAL" power grin
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by hannydarl(f): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2007
MY ENNIMIES DIE BY FIRE
DIE BY FIRE
MY ENIMIES DIE BY FIRE O
DIE BY FIRE O
MY ENIMIES DIE BY FIRE
DIE BY FIREO
DIE BY FIRE DIE BY FIRE
I wish it works like they say it there are some people I realy wish to die by fire and I ask God everyday to send fire and wipe them all out and I am still waiting for the news to hear that they got burnt by fire.
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by viee(f): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Blood of JESUS!!!!!!

hanny are sure u are ok? undecided
what eva happened to love ur enemies? undecided

BLOOD OF JESUS
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by hannydarl(f): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2007
@viee

No this Enimy wey I dey talk make me and my siblings fatherless and my mama become early widow and them no wan let us rest war and bad bele every where we wan put hand and them know dem go go talk negative give the person so the person no go consider us no be winch be dat?The worse thing be say the people wey dem bad mouth us give dey tell us all wetin dem talk and me I don tire instead make I die e better make God remove the wicked from amongst us shebi the bible talk say God go replace our life with the life of those unrepentant sinner well me I dey wait for them to die by fire.
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by KAG: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2007
lafile:

Do spirits die?

Yes.
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2007
KAG:

Yes.

how? Any proof?
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by Esss(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2007
@ topic

I really do not understand the christian religion any more, it seems like everybody picks out a passage that bests suits them and run with it, if you go to mountain of fire ministries nigeria, those peeps are amongst the most violent christians i've seen (the violent taketh it by force), It seems the part of the bible that said do good to those that dispise you is no longer relevant, People even pray for there parents to die by fire,

Thank God say ehn no dey answer nigerians prayers, everybody for don die for that country,

Check out this scenario, A guy who applied for a job is in church praying, (anybody that wants to take that job, father let him/her die by fire), Does this not show you how stupid people can be, and pastors encourage them while collecting their offerings.
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by ceceee(f): 12:24am On Jun 27, 2007
so let me start by saying,u are an ass,i mean guys what do u really want?u already have a girl who loves u,but dat one no do u,u go chuk ur head inside fire,i'd say say serves u right.as for what to do,i think u shud marry her,even if u dnt love her,love grows,u'll come to love her .cos if i were ur girl friend,i'd leave u for good.well gudluck.
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by Esss(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2007
@ cecee

WAT d Bleep!! You high or wat? shocked shocked
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by nossycheek(f): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2007
@Pain

True Talk

@ceecee

why you dey carry romance topic come religion now?

@Topic
Na una sabi,

Every power from my father's house die by fire
Every conspiration in the heavenlies against my progress die by fire
Every idol/strongman of my father's house that has refused to let me go die by fire
Every curse on my head back to sender by fire
Every evil arrow, go back and locate your sender
Owner of evil load carry your load now,
Let there be burial ceremony in the camp of my enemy
Every dream attacker catch fire, catch fire, catch fire, catch fireeeeeee
Every midnight caterer in my life die by fire
Any monitoring demon assigned against my life this day, die by fireeeeee
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by Esss(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2007
nossycheek:

Let there be burial ceremony in the camp of my enemy

Nna men! The burials go too much. Even me sef for don die. Cos I sure say me I be person enemy.

@ Topic

Dont worry, God no dey even bother with nigerians prayers again. All our prayers dey enta voicemail.
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by stimulus(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2007
@topic,

Ever heard this maxim: "A man's worst enemy is sometimes himself"?

If that maxim holds true in some sense, e be like say some people go bury themselves quicker than the prayer go arrive voicemail O! shocked
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by Ndipe(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2009
TVO1 and Pataki, great answers. I do agree that violent prayers should be directed against spiritual forces, not human beings, no matter how wicked they are.
Re: 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' by busygirl(f): 10:57am On Mar 13, 2009
I actually attend MFM here in the u.k. I know that some of the prayer points may seem funny but the truth is that they do work. We should all know that there are extremely wicked powers. Even the bible said spare not a witch, and also we don't wrestle against flesh and blood. There are so many powers that demand calling fire upon. Some powers can be really stubborn so you have to be aggressive to tackle them. Anyway, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Individual prefrences and differences. As for me, i want to enjoy my life and progress, so holy ghost fire must attack every attacker, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

"APC Running Nigeria As Muslim Organization, Marginalising Christians" - CAN / " Go To A Bible-Believing Church" ...What Does It Mean?? / Who Really Is Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.