Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,084 members, 7,825,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. (17779 Views)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Ifakiland(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2016
Nigerian girls aint so bright and smart (no offense) we guys know deep down inside u, no matter how hard u pretend....u'all love money...so guys if u don't av money just "act" like u do and rush ur game...."hit and disappear...not run"

1) She wanna hear u say u work in a stable organization: gals won't take u serious if u say u work as a marketer or in a bank, nop she won't take u serious. Instead, tell her u work at a fed govt agency, or u own atleast 3 private businesses....dat stability, she will begin to imagine a future.

2) Tell her u av siblings in d USA/Europe: this automatically makes dem fink ure frm a rich ohm and dat u deciding to be in d country is cos u just don't wanna go or fact's plan to meet her....she says a future in dat also.

3) Tell her u need her advice about Weda to rent ur own apartment or buy a land: dis is for d dudes dat still live with Deir parents, its no big issue, all u av to do is tell her ure planning of buying a land instead of renting ur own apartment and ask her for an advice about it....gals like hearing stuffs like landed properties and stuffs....dey will fink ure a serious guy finking abt d future.

4) Never wear too much jewels...wear polo or shirt: gals seem to take guys in polo tops and shirt more serious Dan guys in tee and singlets....

5) Flirt heavily with confidence: show her u find her incredibly sexy...let her catch u starring at her bum, lips...never look at her boobs....den touch her back, shoulder....den try to kiss her on d first date.....if u miss d first date kiss....ure out bro.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by feodan: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2016
GOD BLESS EVERYBODY THAT IS READING THIS

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by naijaboiy: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2016
I don't think I went this far just to get into a girl's pants. I was just myself. undecided

21 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by firstking01(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2016
Ok.
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Kenneth205(m): 7:15am On Dec 16, 2016
Kinda hilarious! grin
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by ajokeade920: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2016
bunchofdecievers#fuckboiz...

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Bossontop(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2016
Heheheh!
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Kondomatic(m): 7:22am On Dec 16, 2016
ajokeade920:
bunchofdecievers#fuckboiz...
BEFORE NKO! Nah your fellow girls you be wan fvck?

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Dclique(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2016
Partially true!
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by ajokeade920: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Kondomatic:
BEFORE NKO! Nah your fellow girls you be wan fvck?
Kwantinue with ur lies o.The sky is ur starting point as long as u aint a broke nigga.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Ifakiland(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2016
ajokeade920:
Kwantinue with ur lies o.The sky is ur starting point as long as u aint a broke nigga.
Who says u need money to fork a nigerian gal?
Those steps are tested, trusted and reliable....works everytime.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by durentsneh(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Ifakiland:
Nigerian girls aint so bright and smart (no offense) we guys know deep down inside u, no matter how hard u pretend....u'all love money...so guys if u don't av money just "act" like u do and rush ur game...."hit and disappear...not run"

1) She wanna hear u say u work in a stable organization: gals won't take u serious if u say u work as a marketer or in a bank, nop she won't take u serious. Instead, tell her u work at a fed govt agency, or u own atleast 3 private businesses....dat stability, she will begin to imagine a future.

2) Tell her u av siblings in d USA/Europe: this automatically makes dem fink ure frm a rich ohm and dat u deciding to be in d country is cos u just don't wanna go or fact's plan to meet her....she says a future in dat also.

3) Tell her u need her advice about Weda to rent ur own apartment or buy a land: dis is for d dudes dat still live with Deir parents, its no big issue, all u av to do is tell her ure planning of buying a land instead of renting ur own apartment and ask her for an advice about it....gals like hearing stuffs like landed properties and stuffs....dey will fink ure a serious guy finking abt d future.

4) Never wear too much jewels...wear polo or shirt: gals seem to take guys in polo tops and shirt more serious Dan guys in tee and singlets....

5) Flirt heavily with confidence: show her u find her incredibly sexy...let her catch u starring at her bum, lips...never look at her boobs....den touch her back, shoulder....den try to kiss her on d first date.....if u miss d first date kiss....ure out bro.
well said

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Kondomatic(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2016
ajokeade920:
which lies madam?
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2016
who doesn't crave for a better man. .as if op won't be happy to hear those words from her crush too

ps:not directing it to offing any stuff. and the rate at which guys on this forum bash ladies is alarmingly alarming

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Haniel18: 7:50am On Dec 16, 2016
For u or for everyone.as for me i don't need to say it,i see it anytime i want
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Irrisistable(f): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Your post does not make sense, I have heard all these you mentioned from numerous guys but none of them has seen my panties, it is only a foolish girl that will fall for such, and least I forget, please improve on your writing, it's very poor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Jenny1010(f): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2016
what a nonsense write-up cheesy

This should be on the joke section

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Tafari1(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2016
wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Rone16(f): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Dosent work on every girl though
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2016
Ifakiland:

Nice
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2016
Rone16:
Dosent work on every girl though

Does it work on you grin
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by chivinera93(f): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2016
This things up thier only work for pepper sellers, Mr Poster leave pepper sellers and try big baes

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Rone16(f): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2016
Xhalae:

Does it work on you grin

No
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by momentarylapse: 9:14am On Dec 16, 2016
chivinera93:
This things up thier only work for pepper sellers, Mr Poster leave pepper sellers and try big baes

Are you a big Bae? Because you look like a young woman still attempting to grow up!

Don't form what you are not!

16 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by chivinera93(f): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2016
momentarylapse:

Are you a big Bae? Because you look like a young woman still attempting to grow up!

Don't form what you are not!
I never said u should try me, because i cant even shear a pen with you, not to talk of intimacy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Nonsreal(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2016
No2. Works like magic, i av a bro in s.a n canada n each time i start tellin them abt my bro who base abroad, dey will jst open their legs for me like jacki chan.... Girls love it must whn u lie on dem
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
I don't think I went this far just to get into a girl's pants. I was just myself. undecided

You used your cute face angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by naijaboiy: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

You used your cute face angry
Doesn't that relate to being myself? smiley
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Mimido2(f): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2016
angry I'll kill any guy dat does dis to me

I mean it
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

Doesn't that relate to being myself? smiley

Nope. That's nothing you've done undecided
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by naijaboiy: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Nope. That's nothing you've done undecided
How?
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by naijaboiy: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Mimido2:
angry I'll kill any guy dat does dis to me

I mean it

Woah! Calm down. grin

What would you prefer then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. / Valentine's Charge For Men (1) / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.