Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha (13681 Views)

Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog / "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by gleaf: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Somebody should tell this man, that Anambra people dont associate with failures like him! I wonder what APC has to offer us that Peter Obi and Willie has not given us.

Rochas the prayers of pensioners in Imo state will hurt you personally better be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Tell them not to try that rubbish here cus APC is dead on arrival in Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by RagnarBankz(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2016
Ndi anambra see's APC as Buhari
and theres no way APC will win in anambra..

Go and ask Ngige what they did to him!!

4 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by MayorMgbedike(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2016
It's now clear that APC is not a Political party. It's more like a movement bent on forcing all part of the nation into one rubbish agenda.

Anambra will be too hot for APC and I believe Rocas Okoloawusa knew that very well.

4 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by sharpchap: 7:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Hahahahahahaha nekwa anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Trunquejnr(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2016
richidinho:
grin
This fat pig again!

Richidinho is 6yrs on Nairaland today, anything for me? grin
Come and chop Agege bread
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by reallest(f): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2016
richidinho:
grin

This fat pig again!

Richidinho is 6yrs on Nairaland today, anything for me? grin

Dirty slap for u grin grin
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by sarrki(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
It seems Apc has not paid your December salary

I don't do party

I am a patriot

I do individuals

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by richidinho(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2016
reallest:

Dirty slap s*x for u grin grin

Tnx i will come over after today's biz grin
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2016
What is APC coming to do in Anambra.
Develop it? More than APGA has done? Impossible.
They are looking for more states to "chain " and enslave so that their Oga at the top will have no oppositions to his confused policies.
Oga governor, within you, are you really satisfied with the situations in the country under your party leadership? Or you are enjoying our taxes and talking like a politician that you are.
We don't need your 'help' in Anambra. Period.

4 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by MrGerald(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:
The truth is Willie is working
Apc is a party not a movement
Most of their elected officials have dissapointed the
masses .
The truth is they should go back to the drawing board
If they have one
This is not sarrki

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by reallest(f): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2016
richidinho:

Tnx i will come over after today's biz grin

My side is sambisa forest
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2016
omofunaab:
I seriously doubt if anambra people will vote APC.

They were the ones that tagged Apc amala and ewedu party.. That state ehn
You are still doubting, Anambra don't wanna hear anything that sounds like APC, if you can advice Ngige or whoever they are tryna front for Anambra guber that he/she has failed woefully..
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by richidinho(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2016
reallest:

That is my best location
Conji na bastard
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by richidinho(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2016
reallest:

That is my best location
Conji na bastard grin
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by greatiyk4u(m): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I tell you what ??

Do you know the quickest and the easiest way to die ?? Come to Anambra state with that your APC bullshit

PDP owns Anambra state that's why we are the most successful, most independent and we don't look up to the government to provide shiit for us, we do it independently

Keep your Hausa party in Imo state

PDP kwa?.......Onwa any day any time
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Elder4sure(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2016
Where is that ghost that slapped this mumu before................ Come back we need you. Come and finish your work Abegi!

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by khalhokage(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2016
Rochas the cockroach, Anambrarians don't like violent elections, we don't want a repeat of what happened in Ondo & Rivers state so biko anumanu, stay away.

If by mistake the Anambra people does not choose APGA then it'll be PDP, APC does not have chance in hell.

4 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Emmanueledu(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2016
This man is living in dream land!keep dreaming... APC will never win in Anambra quote me anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by EKELEONU(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2016
Rochas made Pensioners in Imo to sign that the were owed only 10months out of original 21months and also that he will pay only 60% of the total 10months sum.......something is wrong. Nigeria is losing it

3 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by greatiyk4u(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

masses .

If they have one

the fact is that Willie works more on the pages of newspapers than in reality

Willie has not gotten the heart of ordinary anambra man in the street, he rode on the goodwill of Obi who now is his political enemy

Ngige Onwa is a man after the heart of majority of anambranian those his party is hated
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Elle277(f): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2016
Never knew he is from Imo and Anambra at the same time..mtchwww

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by yankeypha: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2016
In Anambra most of our villages has tied good road, I remember last election APC got only 2 vote in anambra, so I don't know what that pig is talking about, we love our current party.

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by truthspeaks: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2016
If u continue to express such objectivity, I ll be ur num1 friend smiley
sarrki:

masses .

If they have one

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by reallest(f): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2016
richidinho:

That is my best location
Conji na bastard grin
.u free to come den
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by khalhokage(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2016
greatiyk4u:

the fact is that Willie works more on the pages of newspapers than in reality

Willie has not gotten the heart of ordinary anambra man in the street, he rode on the goodwill of Obi who now is his political enemy

Ngige Onwa is a man after the heart of majority of anambranian those his party is hated

Ngige the Nwakpuda has ruled Anambra before and he was a horrible governor.
Rochas the Cockroach is ruling Imo State now and he's a horrible governor.

My guy, once bitten twice shy.

Ngige is a charlatan, and will only have the interest of the Anambra people at heart after judgement day.

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Arrow24: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

masses .

If they have one
dis guy is actually a nice guy ...but Ur hatred for GEJ...and other zombie related activities are the things painting you bad... grin grin
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Dymaco(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:
masses .
If they have one
seun someone's acct have been hacked.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by ozoemenaca: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2016
So that they can destroy Anambra as they did to Imo State. You have already failed

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Ofeakwu(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2016
Lajet:
So you can destroy Anambra the same way you have destroyed Imo State . I trust Anambra people they are too wise to be deceive. The hate Apc party more than the devil.

God bless you my dear

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Goke7: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Firefire:
Ajegbodo to un wa eni kun'ra.

A failure personified looking for partner in South-East.

Mallam Okorocha, you failed the good people of Imo, your golden light before coming into government faded on the alter of poor performance, insensitive to the plight of the people and flamboyant waste of the state resources.

I used to be one of your admirers, but seized since you joined the coven of darkness called APC.

Btw: can you tell us how much your 2016 Christmas tree will cost Imo state tax payers

Last year it cost the state 600 MILLION NAIRA for you to build a senseless tree in the face of owning 8 months salaries and pension.

Okorocha, posterity will judge you.

Shameful!

your problem with okorocha is just because he is in APC simple. Not poor performance at all bruv. There was theordre orji who was governor of Abia for 8 years yet you guys don't blast him like Okorocha because he is PDP.
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by fixmeon: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2016
What is even wrong wit ds fellow.... What has APC ur party done for Imo people? We are talking about performance here not party Mr. Man. Can u compare ur achievements in 6yrs counting wit that of Willie Obiano in Anambra? Go sit down before Amadioha slap u again this time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Condemns Death Of British Missionary In Delta State / Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! / EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.