Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha (13684 Views)

Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog / "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Ilovemystate: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Rochas is mad, he deserve another slap from agbala nwanyi Owerri, Wilie we know, APGA our party

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Noblecx: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2016
femolii:
I really know now that igbo people are bunch fools look at the way all of them came out like bees blaming okorocha. did u people remember that obi later decamp so have it iņ mind that apc will take over that state next year. pdp rules for 18 good years what did they do for u? since u people hate yorubas and north tell me how u want use to be president. u people hate apc just because they sent your man back to otueke.
[b] Apc has not proven their worth except in detribalizing it of recent , which I personally commend buhari the National leader of.
We can accept apc bc of that though at center but they should leave our governors and state out of their try and luck approach to governance.
What has apc offered that PDP has not offered more.?

Anambra is full of enlightened men and technocrats and we can't accept a platform to handle a state with try and luck attitude that we have gone so far in steering the developmental growth of the state and towards the right direction.

In fact apga has the medicine for anambra state. Any technocrats should go and queue beind obiano. Because the man Is already a standard. That's why even the top governorship opponents like ifeanyi Ubah and top billionaires like Obi Jackson is in support of his relection bid.
I will leave you with the question? With okorocha precedence, what will his apc in the state offer than what obiano has already done, is doing and will do? [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Callmemike(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2016
Abagworo:

Visit Owerri 1st before making your statement out of ignorance. No State including Rivers has witnessed the level of development in the past 1 year. Its miraculous. Imo is one of the few States not owing civil servants whereas it had issues barely a year ago.

All we Igbos need is our roads and horrible erosion menace taken care of as we are capable of doing others.

You again. Show me the pic of the famed Rescue Road Nekede. What work is going on that a major road leading to the express road has been hacked open for more than 3 months, with no sign of change? Where in owerri is sane? And why are vehicles not using the acclaimed overhead bridge at OKIGWE ROAD? Every major road is in repair by a nameless company. I have not had light for more than two months due to silly activities of your man. I saw you once at a book launch at Wetheral, Pastoral Centre and even in Imo State, they laughed you off, with the name Rochas' Boy. So if Owerri is in a good shape, who would do it? Finally, owerri has the worst standard of living in Nigeria. There is no development in Imo State

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by madapcmod: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2016
I have to cancel my self imposed exile from commenting on NL due to d biased moderating of the mods here especially the fool with 44 suffix, to comment on this thread and after wards return to my exile.

Rochas okoroawusa is the greatest fool I have ever seen. The bastard Buffon is dreaming, and he should continue dreaming. The popularity of Ngige during d last election under ACN now APC earned him a distant third position, even a small boy tony nwoye of PDP with all d money Arthur Eze pumped to get him d seat came second beating Ngige. Now Ngige is not contesting, I wonder who this evil party, this satanic anti Igbo party want to field to win the seat of Agu Awka.

Now big fool Rochas, hear this, we are waiting for u. APGA is Anambra, Anambra is APGA. This is about our identity and we tap strength from the spiritual leader of APGA Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu to defend our state.

Be ready to kill us all before u can come second bc u can never come tops, but God forbid. I myself will shed my blood too see that APC don't infest my beloved state.

After buhari has killed our brothers, he sent u to come take over our pride. Amadioha scatter all of u , if u dare come close.

Thunder dissect that ur bloated tummy. Useless man. As for buhari, time shall tell.

Good bye

3 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by xelly: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2016
It is easier for a stone to lead Anambra state than APC candidate.

It is so impossible Rochas, win peaceful election for APC in Imo state first. Anambra be awaken, APC is coming to steal, kill and destroy. Take a cue from Rivers.
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by xelly: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Callmemike:

You again. Show me the pic of the famed Rescue Road Nekede. What work is going on that a major road leading to the express road has been hacked open for more than 3 months, with no sign of change? Where in owerri is sane? And why are vehicles not using the acclaimed overhead bridge at OKIGWE ROAD? Every major road is in repair by a nameless company. I have not had light for more than two months due to silly activities of your man. I saw you once at a book launch at Wetheral, Pastoral Centre and even in Imo State, they laughed you off, with the name Rochas' Boy. So if Owerri is in a good shape, who would do it? Finally, owerri has the worst standard of living in Nigeria. There is no development in Imo State

Pls tell Abagworo am tired of talking to fools. Maybe the utopia he is talking about is in his mind. As for IMO state, no development. I have asked him to point a functional erosional channel to me and I will visit IMO state to snap and post it here. Rochas is useless.

3 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2016
Typical old school politician, who still makes this kinds of statements this days?
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by bashydemy(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2016
Lajet:
So you can destroy Anambra the same way you have destroyed Imo State . I trust Anambra people they are too wise to be deceive. The hate Apc party more than the devil.

LOL tell me any Governor of Anambra from 1999 to 2011 to perform upto Okorocha.. You guys hatred ia alarming, When he was in APGA you praise him. But because he decamp to APC he become a bad person... hatred will never make you achieve good things in life do you know that? Because with hatred you will not be able to approach someone who will help you cos cos you hate that person..

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by bashydemy(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Firefire:
Ajegbodo to un wa eni kun'ra.

A failure personified looking for partner in South-East.

Mallam Okorocha, you failed the good people of Imo, your golden light before coming into government faded on the alter of poor performance, insensitive to the plight of the people and flamboyant waste of the state resources.

I used to be one of your admirers, but seized since you joined the coven of darkness called APC.

Btw: can you tell us how much your 2016 Christmas tree will cost Imo state tax payers

Last year it cost the state 600 MILLION NAIRA for you to build a senseless tree in the face of owning 8 months salaries and pension.

Okorocha, posterity will judge you.

Shameful!

LOL when he was in APGA he was one of the best even comparing him with Fashola but when he move to APC he become bad..

I hope you remember this threads...

https://www.nairaland.com/996064/top-5-performing-governors-nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/884465/best-governor-nigeria-why

https://www.nairaland.com/2055343/top-ten-best-nigeria-state
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by bashydemy(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Onyekwelu7:
Tell dis man to stay away frm Anambra oo...he wnt to come n corrupt Anambra wt so called APC.

LOL when he was in APGA he was one of the best even comparing him with Fashola but when he move to APC he become bad..

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by bashydemy(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2016
damariox:
I don't think APC can get one vote in onitsha

You've started again political analyst, You guys say more than this in River... So are you saying no APC supporters in Onitsha?
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Doug07034780891(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2016
Listen my friend, we Anambrans are not interested in whatever party he belongs to. What concerns us is him making silly comments like the one he made on this thread regarding how his demonic failed party wants to come to Anambra. Let him stay far away from us with his useless party. Anambra is a unique and a special state, that's why a unique and a special party -APGA is in charge here. Let him go and attend to his useless and worthless state first..

[s]
bashydemy:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by bashydemy(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Listen my friend, we Anambrans are not interested in whatever party he belongs to. What concerns us is him making silly comments like the one he made on this thread regarding how his demonic failed party wants to come to Anambra. Let him stay far away from us with his useless party. Anambra is a unique and a special state, that's why a unique and a special party -APGA is in charge here. Let him go and attend to his useless and worthless state first..

Oga i have no problem with who Govern your state, Did you see me say APC will win Anambra? am against one party system.. My comment you quoyte was only trying to tell those that hate Okorocha now have once praise him and regard him to be best Governor when he was in APGA.
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by emmydollars4life(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
This is most useless Governor i have seen, what he is doing in Imo state is Obtained by tricks, the taught of traveling to my village gives me nightmare, planting flower and pavement in Owerri and orlu his place is not what i see as working, now they realized that there is money in Anambra everyone of them is talking about Anambra, Mind you Orji Kalu went there because he has a case with EFCC which very soon Efcc will drop his case like they did with silva of bayelsa and gave him back 48 buildings that was under probe during the time of Goodluck. APC is the gathering of vultures

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by BrownRoofRep: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
femolii:
I really know now that igbo people are bunch fools look at the way all of them came out like bees blaming okorocha. did u people remember that obi later decamp so have it iņ mind that apc will take over that state next year. pdp rules for 18 good years what did they do for u? since u people hate yorubas and north tell me how u want use to be president. u people hate apc just because they sent your man back to otueke.
Mango head.

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
bashydemy:

You've started again political analyst, You guys say more than this in River... So are you saying no APC supporters in Onitsha?

They will be lynched at sight at any poling station
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by bashydemy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
damariox:

They will be lynched at sight at any poling station

Really? You've started beating war drum? continue..
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by orisa37: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Anambra is a Passage to the South by Fulani Herdsmen and their Cattle.
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by orisa37: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
The Caliphate doesn't want Taraba overridden by the South east.
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
We are counting on the APC to take ov er the entire South East by 2019. We started it in Rivers last weekend and we will not relent until the entire SE/SS are covered with brooms grin grin

Sai APC!
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Kobicove(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
Idiotic statement undecided
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by nwakibie3(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Okorohausa should come to upper iweka or main market and make this statement.
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Callmemike:

Just pay a visit this week and you will change your statement that's all.
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Callmemike(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Abagworo:

Just pay a visit this week and you will change your statement that's all.

Where? Okigwe road. Portharcourt road. World bank. Orji. Egbu road. Nekede. Just where?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency / INEC Declares Kashamu As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun / Tinubu: Should Nigerians Really Shut Up? By Promise Adiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.