Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Richyblack. D Graciously, Fu Cking, Biased Moderator. I Want His Head For Dinner - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Richyblack. D Graciously, Fu Cking, Biased Moderator. I Want His Head For Dinner (818 Views)

Biased Ban By Ishilove / So Fu*cking Angry Right Now.. / OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Richyblack. D Graciously, Fu Cking, Biased Moderator. I Want His Head For Dinner by toshacer: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2009
Anyone can help me?
Re: Richyblack. D Graciously, Fu Cking, Biased Moderator. I Want His Head For Dinner by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2009
I hate acer laptops, they're so crappy and very slow

[img]http://bujirox.files./2009/09/acer-laptop1.jpg[/img]
Re: Richyblack. D Graciously, Fu Cking, Biased Moderator. I Want His Head For Dinner by olafolarin(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2009
U are o.Y.O ooooooo.on your own.RichyBlack is just fine and here to stay,
Re: Richyblack. D Graciously, Fu Cking, Biased Moderator. I Want His Head For Dinner by olafolarin(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2009
FL Gators:

and very cheap too.Nothing good comes cheap.
Re: Richyblack. D Graciously, Fu Cking, Biased Moderator. I Want His Head For Dinner by blacksta(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2009
FL Gators:

[img]http://bujirox.files./2009/09/acer-laptop1.jpg[/img]

me too - idiots and stupid of a laptop
Re: Richyblack. D Graciously, Fu Cking, Biased Moderator. I Want His Head For Dinner by Duduknight(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2009
olafolarin:

U are o.Y.O ooooooo.on your own.RichyBlack is just fine and here to stay,

He is not on his own; RichyBlack is very biased. He does not know the meaning of moderator.

tosh_acer:

Anyone can help me?

I d not know how to help except agree with you. I suppose we should continue to address his posts whenever they smack of bias. Maybe we should also try to inform Seun somehow (I don't know how).
Re: Richyblack. D Graciously, Fu Cking, Biased Moderator. I Want His Head For Dinner by toshacer: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2009
Some people needs to be in a psychiatric hospital - what about ACER and Laptops? trying to SPAM? hmmmm- its not working though.
Re: Richyblack. D Graciously, Fu Cking, Biased Moderator. I Want His Head For Dinner by 2Legit2Qui: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2009
RichyBlack- the black butted moderator.
Re: Richyblack. D Graciously, Fu Cking, Biased Moderator. I Want His Head For Dinner by Epi: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2009
tosh_acer:

Some people needs to be in a psychiatric hospital - what about ACER and Laptops? trying to SPAM? hmmmm- its not working though.
wink lol.  I like u coz u r smart
Re: Richyblack. D Graciously, Fu Cking, Biased Moderator. I Want His Head For Dinner by posakosa(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2009
YOU ARE NOT ALONE POSTER------ After abusing you, he will DELETE your posts and then email Seun to BAN you----- He is NOT worthy of being a moderator----
Re: Richyblack. D Graciously, Fu Cking, Biased Moderator. I Want His Head For Dinner by posakosa(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2009
Duduknight:

He is not on his own; RichyBlack is very biased. He does not know the meaning of moderator.

2Legit2Qui:

RichyBlack- the black butted moderator.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool <swaggaz>
Re: Richyblack. D Graciously, Fu Cking, Biased Moderator. I Want His Head For Dinner by mukina2: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2009
^ not her

(1)

Man / Is Seun Really A Piece Of . / Politicians Woo Military With N10 Billion To Take Over: I Am So Boiled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.