Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) (37340 Views)

Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by EbolaParasite: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
DeeTus:
Get your facts right before telling lies.

Just take a look at the man's face from the oneset, you will clearly see he's not committed to the marriage. Not everyone is like that.

What the man is interested in, is only the Green Card, other things is secondary.

You deduced this from looking at his face? Bloody Nigerian. Fortunately for the guy, he lives in a country that believes in freedom and justice for all without prejudice nor bias. He is not commited to his marriage because you saw this from his pictures? If you were a Judge, everyone would be guilty

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
onatisi:
He changed towards her,he stopped regular visits,but yet she mailed him his green card which she knew it was what he was after. Why didn't she ask her friends for advice before sending him the green card?
Let her keep talking and fighting,while inyang keeps on living good

obviously she was trying hard to make their marriage work so she've got to please him at all times believing he would change with time just as we are made to believe mmm would open shop by January 14th

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by ritvin(f): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
RagnarBankz:
Report to Donald Trump? grin grin

she not even a white woman sef,Trump will even chase her and the man out of USA grin grin grin
you wickud no b small. Chase ke!! Pity d woman na love tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by cuteme88(f): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Very pretty Ladysmileysmileysmiley
Even myself i no dey like that statement "God said u are my wife"sad I kept telling them to go and tell God that i refused to be ur wife. is annoying naaaah!!!" is like is the most common tactics for some men this days but i see it as OLD SCHOOL METHOD to woo a lady.
but sha e hard for naija men to marry say no need for kids oooooh. even many Artist don dey sing song titled "u r my baby mamaaa!!!! etc...
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
An American woman named Deborah Hendrickson has accused her Nigerian husband, Inyang Obaten Ettah, aka Tony Ettah of scamming and dumping her after using her to get a Green card.

According to Deborah Hendrickson, she filed (online) a fraud case immediately against Tony after he admitted using her and told her she caused it. That he absconded because she kept telling him she senses he was using her and her words 'caused' it to happen.

Deborah is now threatening to report Tony to Donald Trump so she'll get justice. Read her story below:

I don't know where to start . . . I guess I'll start with meeting Inyang Obaten Ettah, AKA Tony Ettah back in June 2010, we met through a friend of mine named, Charles. I've
been visiting Nigeria since 2008, had an NGO there (Open Arms International) that never really got started, I know lots of people in Nigeria, Rich & Poor. I thought I was savvy when it came to the Romance Scammers, the 419ers, but, I was not prepared for how Inyang Obaten Ettah PLAYED ME, yes, I did inquire about Inyang via Charles, Charles vouched for Inyang's authenticity (so HE THOUGHT) because Charles knew Inyang for 10 years (at that time - June 2010), there is where it began.

As Inyang and I began conversing, we discussed the difference in Age and the fact that I could not have any children, Inyang response was "it doesn't matter because God said you are my Wife and I had made up in my mind that however God sent my wife, that is how I would ACCEPT her." He shared with me how many women in his church (Faith Tabernacle AKA Winners, David Oyedepo is Pastor) cannot have children, and some are even older than their husbands, but, they still married and are still married today (was referring up to that moment he made that statement). He even shared how his Auntie is in the exact situation (no Child(ren), yet she and her husband are STILL TOGETHER (at that time August 2010).

Time went on, Inyang then asked that I come to Nigeria to visit him, by that time he had CONVINCED me that he was AUTHENTIC and SINCERE - HE WASN'T.

Anyway, I visited Inyang December 2010 (6 months after officially meeting). I was in Nigeria for 21 days, the entire time Inyang was the Perfect Host, he took me everywhere, introduced me to EVERYONE, family, friends, enemies, church associates, he even took me to church at Winners' Chapel, Canaan Land, Ota Nigeria; Inyang was so active at Winners, he volunteered as Security (Bus & Church), he pretty much, so I THOUGHT lived in church, always talking about God (to me), he told me how he attended Pre-Marital classes at Winners because he wanted to Prepare to be an EXCELLENT HUSBAND to ME, he had me FOOLED, he was the World's Greatest Pretender.

While in Nigeria Inyang proposed to me (December 21, 2010) during my Launch Party of Royal Entertainment Nigeria, I accepted his Proposal because I was convinced he was AUTHENTIC! He did not perform in the typical way that of a Romance Scammer or Yahoo Boi, as stated, he introduced me to EVERYONE, took me EVERYWHERE, etc. After the proposal, eight months later I returned to Nigeria and we were married 8 months later (August 12, 2011). What I thought that was going to be a Marriage, turned out to be MARRIAGE FRAUD!

I submitted Inyang's Immigration paperwork to USCIS December 12, 2011, the first process was was Approved May 2012, his Interview in Lagos was October 30, 2012 and his Visa was issued, the entire process from submission to Approval was 10 months, Inyang even used that quick process to say "the Lord Caused it to happen because it is HIS WILL because I'm his Wife." LIAR!
Inyang arrived in the U.S. November 21, 2012 and that's when HE CHANGED - IMMEDIATELY! He was no longer the loving speaking, affectionate man I visited December 2012, his excuse was "he's in a new place, give him time to adjust." In the meanwhile I did my part as his wife. I later learned that Inyang never attended school in Nigeria when I took him to our local college (Danville Community College) to enroll, I was upset because Inyang TOLD ME he was college educated (in Nigeria), Education means a lot to me and I only aligned myself with college educated men, so, he could not enroll. he was advised to enroll in the Adult Education program, which he did, but was unable to do the work so he stopped attending.

He applied for a job at a Company name EBI in Danville, VA (June 6, 2013) and was terminated (July 4, 2013) due to violation of company code by using profane language and misconduct, thereafter Inyang obtained a job at Ebay through Adecco a Temporary Employment Agency, he didn't keep that job and was released approximately 4 weeks later (those dates elude me). Thereafter Inyang could not find employment in Danville, VA, it was a strain on the marriage.
By April 2014 a friend of mine, Amos Ajo conference with Inyang and I to discuss Inyang moving to Atlanta, Georgia to work for him, the plan was for Inyang to move, get established, and I to follow no less than 6 months later - that NEVER HAPPENED! Inyang officially moved to Atlanta April 14, 2014, and Mr. Ajo did as promised, gave Inyang a job, Inyang and I talked everyday, he visited me periodically in Danville, VA; when I visited Inyang in Atlanta, he was always too busy to be with me, always said "he was working," causing my trip to be wasted. As time went on I noticed I was not hearing from Inyang, his excuse was always "he's working," yet he NEVER SENT ANY MONEY TO ME FOR the HOUSEHOLD in Danville, his excuse was "he had to pay for expenses where he was staying," Mr. Ajo arranged temporary lodging for Inyang at 3502 Adkins Road, Atlanta, GA 30331 where he shared space with Mr. Gabriel Owolabi, a friend of Mr. Ajo.

I didn't notice until AFTERWARDS that Inyang played Me, what I mean by that is, from April 14, 2014 to July 2014 I barely heard from Inyang. By August 2014 he began calling regularly, his excuse was, he got a new Job working at a company named United Distributors Inc., 5500 United Dr. SE, Smyrna, GA 30082, 678.305.2000 and was flexible and could now talk when at work. By September 2014 Inyang did a surprise visited, I realized AFTERWARD that it was because the I-751-Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence Arrived, Inyang gathered all documents, and the form was Signed by me. I remained consumed with the preparation of opening my Christian Venue, Debs Gospel Cafe in Danville, VA, which opened November 2014. Inyang did another surprised visit for Thanksgiving 2014.
Thereafter it went back to him not calling. I visited Inyang in Atlanta, GA March 14, 2015 after the last seeing him since November 2014, that visit did not turn out to be good, Inyang complained that I could not stay with him at 3502 Adkins Road, Atlanta, GA 30331 because there "was no place for me to sleep," so, I rented a Motel at the Super 8 in Stockbridge, GA, Inyang spent 1 night with me then left me at the hotel, not hearing from him again, he said he had to "go home to wash clothes." I left Georgia devastated!

My daughter married March 24, 2015, to appease me from his doing me wrong a week later he attended her wedding, he was very cold, everyone around noticed his negative attitude towards me and quickly voices their opinion. March 26, 2015 was the LAST TIME I SAW INYANG. Inyang kept in touch, each time asking me "did his Permanent Green Card arrive," he said he needed it because his job was in jeapordy and now that his finances was getting better better, he needed to keep his job at United Distributors, Inc. so he can begin sending me money - EVENTUALLY, HE NEVER SENT A DIME! Finally, May 1, 2015 his Permanent Resident Card arrived, I mailed it to him because he expressed the urgency of it to show his Employer.

Once Inyang received his Permanent Resident card, he BLOCKED ME from ALL Social Network, MOVED to 1121 Ridgebrook Trail, Duluth, GA 30096, and changed his Job (unknown to me now). Because Inyang refused to give me the necessary job information (while at United Distributors, Inc.) I was unable to apply and received Healthcare, Inyang filed his 2014 Income Tax but I have no clue under what Status, he did tell me that he filed SINGLE for 2015, and we were still married. Inyang changed his Driver's License from Virgina #T60274200 to Georgia Driver's License 059553398, he then moved his phone 434.203.5226 from my AT&T Family Plan to his own.
Inyang has severed ALL TIES WITH ME, as soon as he RECEIVED HIS PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD, to me, showing MARRIAGE FRAUD, IF he was serious about our Marriage, we would still be together.

Inyang has told many lies on me, saying, I threw water in his face, hit him, etc., I KNOW his Nigerian friends put him up to saying that, because IF I'd done those things, that's considered ABUSE and he could have called Danville Local Police and file charges against me, but, IT NEVER HAPPENED. He must make me look like the bad guy when all I ever did was love him.
His plan was for us to REMAIN married so he can file for Citizenship in 5 years, because by now I figured out he USED ME for MARRIAGE FRAUD, he knew I would not submit the necessary paperwork for citizenship, he told me he could still do it in 5 years and that I could not STOP HIM FROM BECOMING A CITIZEN. Though it's MY WORD AGAINST HIS, all I have is HIS ACTIONS, He ADMITTED TO ME THAT he USED ME, and that I CAUSED IT BECAUSE I KEPT TELLING HIM THAT I SENSE HE WAS USING ME AND MY "WORDS" CAUSED IT TO HAPPEN (Him using me). When Inyang made that statement I immediately filed (online) a Fraud Case.

I divorced Inyang August 2016, he gladly signed the Papers because he has a Fiancee, who he's probably married to by now, offering him the opportunity to now file for citizenship.
I have been told that USCIS WILL DO NOTHING, because Inyang has not committed a Crime, YES HE HAS, He COMMITTED MARRIAGE FRAUD! That's a Federal Crime. I've since learned (by people who know him) that he has a Shipping Company, he ships cars to Nigeria, and he has a Clothing Line Winners Clothes, he makes his money and sends it back to Nigeria, Inyang once told me that America is the Land of Opportunity and how he WILL RAPE this Country of their dollars and take advantage of All Opportunities, and he's doing it.

I am a FIGHTER, I know of 15 Women who has Married Nigerian men and the men used them for Green Card Purposes and they "think" nothing can be done, I want to show them that, YES, SOMETHING CAN BE DONE! YES! they can be DEPORTED for Immigration Marriage Fraud.
I will sound the Alarm, Once Trump is in Office I will contact him and tell him my Story, I'm almost sure I will get RESULTS! Inyang should not have played with my life, I am a Good, Christian Woman Who Believes in Doing Right - all The Time. I trust that the Lord WILL GIVE ME JUSTICE by the Fraud Division recognizing that Inyang Obaten Ettah MARRIED ME FOR IMMIGRATION MARRIAGE FRAUD.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/nigerian-man-tony-inyang-ettah-scams-dumps-american-wife-deborah-hendrickson-photos.html

I don't know if you are seeing this but there is no fraud here whatsoever.

First I would like to show my disdain to the fact that you see united states as a super big deal that you now see it as a reason to call a love turn sour fraud...how pathetic.

Sis just move on with your life...as far as I'm concerned ..it's a failed union
...No crime commited. .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
FortuneTeller:
The replies in this thread are examples for why countries don't want Nigerians. No one has condemned the man for fraud. No wonder there is so much suffering for evil Naija.

Please what fraud did he commit?

Maybe if you hear his side of his story you just might judge better.

It's even a slap to Nigerians at large for this lady to attribute this to a fraud.

What if this lady has some attitude that the guy can't cope with?

People are complaining of real money fraud and this one has the propensity to talk about green card fraud..rubbish..No wonder why Americans see other people as second class people..iranu!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin
I suspect Iyang is a Nairalander

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by crown08(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sharp man!
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Remilekun101:
Betrayal of Trust

But why is she trying to spoil Nigeria men's image

Exactly my point.

Now most American ladies will start running from Naima guys..even the faithful ones

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by dannycloud(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
9ja know dy carry last
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by cybriz82(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
d second pic said it all e don teyy wey d guy dey try to run away from u....
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by chccho(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Whatsoever a man (bad guy,sharp guy,sharp girl etc) sows in this life,he shall reap it.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
EbolaParasite:

You deduced this from looking at his face? Bloody Nigerian. Fortunately for the guy, he lives in a country that believes in freedom and justice for all without prejudice nor bias. He is not commited to his marriage because you saw this from his pictures? If you were a Judge, everyone would be guilty
Calling me a bloody Nigerian just because I told you the obvious truth point blank? You see there are so many things you don't in life. Pictures is one of them.

Now, stop acting like a scavanger and get the hel.l out of my precious posts. I doubt if you know what you are doing in life.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
FortuneTeller:
The replies in this thread are examples for why countries don't want Nigerians. No one has condemned the man for fraud. No wonder there is so much suffering for evil Naija.
Absolutely. No wonder the country is such a mess outside world. The claim that they are giant of Africa. Yet; almost everything in this country is in disarray. No steady power supply, and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
And this inyang is a pastor at winners oo.Scamming ppl and using the name of God to justify ur actions.Our politicians are corrup,we are corrup,,our religious leaders and judiciary are all corrupt.Nigeria itself is a corrupt name.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
ritvin:
you wickud no b small. Chase ke!! Pity d woman na love tongue

love with a grand ma
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
cuteme88:
Very pretty Ladysmileysmileysmiley
Even myself i no dey like that statement "God said u are my wife"sad I kept telling them to go and tell God that i refused to be ur wife. is annoying naaaah!!!" is like is the most common tactics for some men this days but i see it as OLD SCHOOL METHOD to woo a lady.
but sha e hard for naija men to marry say no need for kids oooooh. even many Artist don dey sing song titled "u r my baby mamaaa!!!! etc...

if a man marries a woman who could not give him a baby is it not his female relatives that launches first attack on the union
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by EbolaParasite: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
DeeTus:
Calling me a bloody Nigerian just because I told you the obvious truth point blank? You see there are so many things you don't in life. Pictures is one of them.

Now, stop acting like a scavanger and get the hel.l out of my precious posts. I doubt if you know what you are doing in life.

Again, what truth? Truth from a picture? Who made you judge and jury? He is innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by EbolaParasite: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Toks2008:

It's even a slap to Nigerians at large for this lady to attribute this to a fraud.

People are complaining of real money fraud and this one has the propensity to talk about green card fraud..rubbish..No wonder why Americans see other people as second class people..iranu!
Thank you jare. Most of them have never dealt with an akata that is why they are misyarning. I am not judging her either but until you hear the guys side, one cant judge.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by BlueMagic2(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
You got played Girl. Shit happens.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by CashVessel(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
INTROVERT:
What a story.... grin grin

If I were her I would just let it slide and not be a "fighter" unless she can fight for God, karma has a way of paying people back and maybe what happened to her is karma for what she might have done when she was younger. I don't know and who am I to judge grin grin grin

Rubbish! what do u know about Karma?
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
CashVessel:

Rubbish! what do u know about Karma?

Not as much as you obviously grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Laple0541(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Madam, find another Nigerian, marry him and move on with life.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Well said, my kenyan friend was dealt a heavy blow by his wife he went to Africa to bring, it is a long story, to summarize it, the woman arrived , started dating another guy, got pregnant for her new lover and pin the child to my friend (her husband ) for support, went ahead, caused wahala for my friend, reported him wrongly to the police, my friend was arrested, went to jail, was released, infact the woman made life miserable for my friend and turned my friend to a zombie, took the car and several other assets, abeg.

l will not judge this write-up until l hear from both of them, but there are so many red flags in the story, the woman is 51 and the guy was 36 when they met, common, the age difference is enough to raise a big red-flag for the woman, abeg, next story please tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Ehinmola(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
As a child of God, just leave everything for God. A man or woman can dump yoU but God cannot dump you. Cheer up and look unto God rather than man. Just continue doing good even when repaid with evil. One day the trumpet of justice will sound and you will be vindicated.
Remember God is not an author of evil
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Toks you don't see the fraud because you are guilty of trying to commit the same crime. I won't present the evidence against you. But I will let you know of a different situation so as not to expose you. Where is your wife that ran away from you years ago? Was your marriage a fraud or was your wife unhappy with your behavior?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by chccho(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
lefulefu:
And this inyang is a pastor at winners oo.Scamming ppl and using the name of God to justify ur actions.Our politicians are corrup,we are corrup,,our religious leaders and judiciary are all corrupt.Nigeria itself is a corrupt name.
Please are u reading in English language, Hausa Yoruba or ibo? Or your ability to comprehend is just clogged? Where in this whole write up did u read that the guy is a pastor? Pls can u highlight that part for us to see?
Your inability to read simple English and understand to me is also fraudulent especially on a public forum like this were thousands of people read the same article as u did.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Toks you don't see the fraud because you are guilty of trying to commit the same crime. I won't present the evidence against you. But I will let you know of a different situation so as not to expose you. Where is your wife that ran away from you years ago? Was your marriage a fraud or was your wife unhappy with your behavior?

What is this one saying?

in fact you just buttressed my point..

Just imagine for a sec that all you wrote is true,now let's now see me as the citizen and the supposed run away lady as the lady I married...now would you say she committed a fraud? hell No cos she might have a valid reason for running away as you postulated.

For the records ..if I want to use marriage travel I won't be in naija by now because I can not marry for a green card..NEVER

If I ever marry any citizen of any country asides naija then I really want that person...so your imaginary assertion is unfounded and a total miss.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Ebenezerk2: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
If you don't know how things work, you better don't comment, if you are not a citizen of USA, you can file for someone, nobody can send a citizen out of his or her country
RagnarBankz:
Report to Donald Trump? grin grin

she not even a white woman sef,Trump will even chase her and the man out of USA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Toks2008:

What is this one saying?

in fact you just buttressed my point..

Just imagine for a sec that all you wrote is true,now let's now see me as the citizen and the supposed run away lady as the lady I married...now would you say she committed a fraud? hell No cos she might have a valid reason for running away as you postulated.

For the records ..if I want to use marriage travel I won't be in naija by now because I can not marry for a green card..NEVER

If I ever marry any citizen of any country asides naija then I really want that person...so your imaginary assertion is unfounded and a total miss.

Toks we both know I am speaking the truth. I still have the evidence from d lady. But I won't bring it forth since so many feel you are innocent. Your American lady was not convinced of your sincerity. But at least you admit your wife had a valid reason for leaving you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Was your marriage a fraud or was your wife unhappy with your behavior?

This is why I always refrain from meddling in romantic affairs between a couple because there are always 3 sides to a story...his version...her version and the truth.

If you ask any divorced lady why she left you will get sweet reasons...ask the man you will have a rethink but at the end everyone always have "genuine reasons" for leaving an affair....for me it was fun while it lasted...YES I wasted many years with someone who does not know what she wants but life continues so my point is that until you hear both versions of a fiasco between a couple....NEVER EVER JUDGE.

For me I repeat..I'm no longer a young guy as such...if I have my chance today to marry an American citizen it will not be for a green card but because I really want to be with her and if she does not give me a reason to leave her then we grow old together but if she gives me wahala I will leave her. simple
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Toks2008:

This is why I always refrain from meddling in romantic affairs between a couple because there are always 3 sides to a story...his version...her version and the truth.

If you ask any divorced lady why she left you will get sweet reasons...ask the man you will have a rethink but at the end everyone always have "genuine reasons" for leaving an affair....for me it was fun while it lasted...YES I wasted many years with someone who does not know what she wants but life continues so my point is that until you hear both versions of a fiasco between a couple....NEVER EVER JUDGE.

For me I repeat..I'm no longer a young guy as such...if I have my chance today to marry an American citizen it will not be for a green card but because I really want to be with her and if she does not give me a reason to leave her then we grow old together but if she gives me wahala I will leave her. simple

Is this confession? Are you repenting? It is well. Hubby says hello to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Blind Couple Who Have Been Married For 40 Years Tell Their Love Story / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.