Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,416 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) (37328 Views)

Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by UkpabiSun: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
I know dis guy in festac town
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Toks we both know I am speaking the truth. I still have the evidence from d lady. But I won't bring it forth since so many feel you are innocent. Your American lady was not convinced of your sincerity. But at least you admit your wife had a valid reason for leaving you.

Lol! Do you know one thing I pride myself for. I AM AS CLEAN AS YOU CAN IMAGINE Please I triple dare you to bring watever it is to the world to see.

Couple break up and yes me and my ex have parted for good..I'm single and searching and if I see An American or Briton today who is ready to settle down I will but on the condition that she does not give me reasons to leave her cos I will if she does...simple.

I once met a Canadian and you know what I first told her...I said I like her physical features which is a determinant for me and I made her understand from the word go that Canadian imigration policy does not regard marriage to a citizen rather the number of years or days you live in Canada.

Why did I tell her that? So that she can remove it from her mind that I'm interested in her cos she be Canadian.

See sister..I'm too down to earth for shitty stuffs...there is always a reason to marry someone asides the non existing love thingy so if one lady thinks because she is An American guys should worship her a beg to hell with her and her citizenship but if I see a calm American that knows how to cook,God fearing,sexualy pleasing to my eyes and makes her own money...she will beg me to leave her...that is my point.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol! Do you know one thing I pride myself for. I AM AS CLEAN AS YOU CAN IMAGINE Please I triple dare you to bring watever it is to the world to see.

Couple break up and yes me and my ex have parted for good..I'm single and searching and if I see An American or Briton today who is ready to settle down I will but on the condition that she does not give me reasons to leave her cos I will if she does...simple.

I once met a Canadian and you know what I first told her...I said I like her physical features which is a determinant for me and I made her understand from the word go that Canadian imigration policy does not regard marriage to a citizen rather the number of years or days you live in Canada.

Why did I tell her that? So that she can remove it from her mind that I'm interested in her cos she be Canadian.

See sister..I'm too down to earth for shitty stuffs...there is always a reason to marry someone asides the non existing love thingy so if one lady thinks because she is An American guys should worship her a beg to hell with her and her citizenship but if I see a calm American that knows how to cook,God fearing,sexualy pleasing to my eyes and makes her own money...she will beg me to leave her...that is my point.

This one is trying to become clean after soiling the Naija name with romance scam. You denied your escapee wife but realized I know the truth, so you became clean about the matter. Now we hear of the Canadian. Continue confession. I hear am.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Is this confession? Are you repenting? It is well. Hubby says hello to you.

Repenting from what?

You don't even have a clue of my persona. ..

What is a green card? is a green card more than the opportunities I have turned down just because I don't want to be seen as opportunist?

I don't know why people think America is a DE facto in determining the outcome of one's life?

Smh!

Infact if I ever marry an American or U.K citizen or any other it will never be because of green card but because I really want to be with such...

Is it even not foolishness for me to start paying child support when I can simply stay put in one marriage and raise my kids with my wife?
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
FortuneTeller:

This one is trying to become clean after soiling the Naija name with romance scam. You denied your escapee wife but realized I know the truth, so you became clean about the matter. Now we hear of the Canadian. Continue confession. I hear am.

Apparently your first paragraph does not relate to me cos as I wrote before..I have nothing hidden which is one of my biggest attributes so please stop rigmarolling and do what I asked you to do..BRING TO THE OPEN WHATEVER YOU HAVE...

Saying I denied my excapee wife is laughable cos as I wrote earlier. .you font even know who toks is .I'm too clean to a fault and even the whole naira land knows my story so no denial whatsoever...

See I honestly don't know you but I'm so not down with your porported subliminal accusations so I'm giving you the go ahead to bring whatever you have to the open please.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Apparently your first paragraph does not relate to me cos as I wrote before..I have nothing hidden which is one of my biggest attributes so please stop rigmarolling and do what I asked you to do..BRING TO THE OPEN WHATEVER YOU HAVE...

Saying I denied my excapee wife is laughable cos as I wrote earlier. .you font even know who toks is .I'm too clean to a fault and even the whole naira land knows my story so no denial whatsoever...

See I honestly don't know you but I'm so not down with your porported subliminal accusations so I'm giving you the go ahead to bring whatever you have to the open please.

I have what the lady sent me but I prefer to post direct messages from you. I will reach out to the lady after Christmas so as not to cause holiday unhappiness. If she sends me the fb chat, I will make a post dedicated to you in the romance section. Please don't deny it's authenticity when the time comes. I'm glad you admit your wife ran away instead of pretending it was untrue, as you denied in the beginning post.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
FortuneTeller:

I have what the lady sent me but I prefer to post direct messages from you. I will reach out to the lady after Christmas so as not to cause holiday unhappiness. If she sends me the fb chat, I will make a post dedicated to you in the romance section. Please don't deny it's authenticity when the time comes. I'm glad you admit your wife ran away instead of pretending it was untrue, as you denied in the beginning post.

Please don't bother posting it to me personally SEND IT HERE TO NAIRA LAND. .in fact create a thread with it.

For the records I was never really married ok! but I just decide to keep mum on naira land to allow them make baseless assertions just as you are presently doing and I chose to flow with you.So you can see that you know nothing which is why I triple dare you to post whatever you have openly cos I'm 200% certain you will be doing that too out of ignorance.

I will advice you to be cautious before you meddle into issues you know little or nada about
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Please don't bother posting it to me personally SEND IT HERE TO NAIRA LAND. .in fact create a thread with it.

For the records I was never really married ok! but I just decide to keep mum on naira land to allow them make baseless assertions just as you are presently doing and I chose to flow with you.So you can see that you know nothing which is why I triple dare you to post whatever you have openly cos I'm 200% certain you will be doing that too out of ignorance.

I will advice you to be cautious before you meddle into issues you know little or nada about

Are you confused? You seem shaken. Read what I have posted. It will be posted in the Romance section. You came to defend your fellow scammer. Don't be afraid.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Are you confused? You seem shaken. Read what I have posted. It will be posted in the Romance section. You came to defend your fellow scammer. Don't be afraid.

Lol! please let me help you out...Tell me the name of that person and in less than 5 minutes I will break all protocol and paste the full conversation here.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol! please let me help you out...Tell me the name of that person and in less than 5 minutes I will break all protocol and paste the full conversation here.

So you want to expose the woman's private chats with you without her permission? You are exposing your true character. Request her permission then make the post. I will confirm if she is the one.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
FortuneTeller:

So you want to expose the woman's private chats with you without her permission? You are exposing your true character. Request her permission then make the post. I will confirm if she is the one.

How on earth do you ever imagine that I will post the convo with her ID? is this how you reason?

Is it not clear that I'm clean? please send the name to my line and in less than 5minutes I will post it here.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Toks2008:

How on earth do you ever imagine that I will post the convo with her ID? is this how you reason?

Is it not clear that I'm clean? please send the name to my line 08023146046 and in less than 5minutes I will post it here.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by cuteme88(f): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
carmag:

if a man marries a woman who could not give him a baby is it not his female relatives that launches first attack on the union

whites and most foreigners don't bother. they may even adopt if possible but for sure naaaah, Naija no dey carry last. mumsy go bring wife frm village for the man to marry!

I was quoting the man that said he don't care if she have kids for him or not. so faaar he be Naija original person if he no care him relatives plus mama go care.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by apache77(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sad..why man people no longer blacks, especially nigerians
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by armyofone(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Quite sad...i hope the women involved are able to move on.

FortuneTeller:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Cromagnon: 3:02am On Dec 17, 2016
SirJeffry:
What was she thinking before? Imagine her CWO hand and she expected that bobo to remain married to her as if she would advise her kid to do same.

But on the other hand, the guy should have gone for strictly business type deal like other migrants to avoid drama like this.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cwo hahaha
You a bad man brother
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
He is the real MVP..

Tuale bruh..
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by UkpabiSun: 7:09am On Dec 17, 2016
I know dis guy in festac
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2016
FortuneTeller:

It's almost 24hours and I have not seen any message.

If you are scared to use your number to send a message to a "scammer" like me please send to my email olatokunbo40@gmail.com...

I really want to trash it out with you cos I'm so pissed off with your stupid and lame accusations...apparently you have allowed the fact that you live in the states to be cloud your thinking faculty.

Let me advice you .never ever make judgement until you know every side of a story or situation and I'm the last person that will ever be involved in any scam of any type.

I'm 100% legit.Nuff said.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Toks2008:

It's almost 24hours and I have not seen any message.

If you are scared to use your number to send a message to a "scammer" like me please send to my email olatokunbo40@gmail.com...

I really want to trash it out with you cos I'm so pissed off with your stupid and lame accusations...apparently you have allowed the fact that you live in the states to be cloud your thinking faculty.

Let me advice you .never ever make judgement until you know every side of a story or situation and I'm the last person that will ever be involved in any scam of any type.

I'm 100% legit.Nuff said.

Are you a dribbler? Read my post again. I specifically said I would ask the lady after Christmas so as not to cause unhappier in her life. You said you would post the chats and I requested you ask her permission before you do. Once you ask her permission, she will likely contact me or my hubby to let us know you are back at your tricks again. I made it clear I would not cause any pain in this woman's life before the holiday so why don't you understand? I noticed there is a new story about a nairalander in love with a Canadian who may be trying to scam him. How convenient the story appears after you have told your own about your Canadian love. You have already exposed yourself without realizing it. I don't have time for your rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
cosade:

This country is fast becoming irredeemable. We have lost our morals completely. It's a shame.

It's a real shame. It takes the grace of God to be saved from unscrupulous men, claiming love and whereas they are simply deceitful, waiting for when to strike.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Are you a dribbler? Read my post again. I specifically said I would ask the lady after Christmas so as not to cause unhappier in her life. You said you would post the chats and I requested you ask her permission before you do. Once you ask her permission, she will likely contact me or my hubby to let us know you are back at your tricks again. I made it clear I would not cause any pain in this woman's life before the holiday so why don't you understand? I noticed there is a new story about a nairalander in love with a Canadian who may be trying to scam him. How convenient the story appears after you have told your own about your Canadian love. You have already exposed yourself without realizing it. I don't have time for your rubbish.

Can't you see how dumb and miopic you are?

For the records I don't even have a clue of the imaginary woman you are talking about so asking an unknown lady jack is not in the picture.

But just in case I forget please just refresh my memory and send her name to me or is this too hard to do?

I told u I won't add her name so all u need do is copy the convo here and send to her for confirmation.

And btw what is it about a Canadian love? Please don't make me see you as mentally shallow cos I only chipped that in to tell you that I'm not game for green card marriage.

So stop trolling and do me the honour of sending her name so we can get this over with.

Please stop parading your foolishness here..I'm Olatokunbo olabode so check me out anyway and below is my pics for the record.

I'm a clean guy and very legit in all I do...so as I advised,don't be one of the dumb and foolish ladies who jump to conclusions without knowing the full story.

If I ever choose to marry a Briton or American it is my life my choice and i fefinitely have a legit reason but will never be a scam cos I'm too clean for that...

On the final note please send her name to me and let me paste the convo here or forever remain silent ...You are just a dumb American wannabe who thinks Going to the states is a do or die for everyone that I will now resort to scam marriage just to be there.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Can't you see how dumb and miopic you are?

For the records I don't even have a clue of the imaginary woman you are talking about so asking an unknown lady jack is not in the picture.

But just in case I forget please just refresh my memory and send her name to me or is this too hard to do?

I told u I won't add her name so all u need do is copy the convoy here and send to her for confirmation.

And btw what is it about a Canadian love? Please don't make me see you as mentally shallow cos I only chipped that in to tell you that I'm not game for green card marriage.

So stop trolling and do me the honour of sending her name so we can get this over with.

Please stop parading your foolishness here..I'm Olatokunbo olabode so check me out anyway and below is my pics for the record.

I'm a clean guy and very legit in all I do...so as I advised,don't be one of the dumb and foolish ladies who jump to conclusions without knowing the full story.

If I ever choose to marry a Briton or American it is my life my choice and i fefinitely have a legit reason but will never be a scam cos I'm too clean for that...

On the final note please send her name to me and let me paste the convo here or forever remain silent ...You are just a dumb American wannabe who thinks Going to the states is a do or die for everyone that I will now resort to scam marriage just to be there.

You have already exposed yourself. But I will keep to what I said, since you are avoiding my initial post of how I will handle things.

Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
FortuneTeller:

You have already exposed yourself. But I will keep to what I said, since you are avoiding my initial post of how I will handle things.

I'm here challenging your odoriferous and unfounded foolish allegation and you say I'm exposing myself...I need to see your hubby and ask him how he ended up with a lady so dumb.

If I'm not sure of my legitimacy I would have kept mum for long and if indeed you are so sure of your allegations you would have sent the name just to shame me but instead you kept on showcasing your mental stuntedNess.

I repeat. .I am a very legitimate guy 200% and if you are not clear about issues..ask questions rather than act foolish.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL TO RIDICULE MY PRICELESS INTEGRITY.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hmmmmm, so many bitter and frustrated people online
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Toks2008:

That is why i used the word most and not all.

This thread was created as a result of a funny attack from a lady with ID FortuneTeller

I have an open book policy about my life cos i have absolutely nothing to hide and i have no skeleton in my closet. Now thjs is the gist.

I once made up my mind to look outside the country for a spousal union after a failed union and i must have come across a friend of hers who is likely an American.

Now the annoying part is that if a Nigerian meets an American lady and they start talking about romance,it is automatically assumed that the guy is a potential scammer and this is so so appalling,foolish and outrightly dumb for anyone to imagine.

Is it out of place for a guy to try a marriage outside his country?
Could it be that the guy in question made that choice not to marry and dump the foreign lady but in order to take his business to a better height while faithfully keeping his marital vow?

Can you see my point? This is how some dumb ladies miss out on good guys because they imagine shits and at the end they still fall for the real scam.
Re: Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) by Eliza7b(f): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good day vo
Pls what can I do to this my interview was a success and I was told to go for a pick up after ten business dAy since Dec.13 and my status change to issued but it's more than ten days the waiting is killing me what can I do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) / Blind Couple Who Have Been Married For 40 Years Tell Their Love Story / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.